• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes Brown's trophy haul

5 Premier League's

2 FA Cup's

3 League Cup's

2 Champion's league's

you were saying?

Wes Brown is a "flop"? I think not, same case of Robinho!

Whether you agree or not, Neymar is playing in Brazil whilst Hazard will move to the world's strongest league in the summer and Gotze is playing for the champions of Germany.

Whether you agree or not, Neymar is playing for the Champions of America Cup whilst Hazard will move to the world's strongest league in the summer and Gotze is playing for the champions of Germany.

Wes Brown is a "flop"? I think not, same case of Robinho!

Whether you agree or not, Neymar is playing for the Champions of America Cup whilst Hazard will move to the world's strongest league in the summer and Gotze is playing for the champions of Germany.

So what? Hazard and Gotze are Champions League quality players. Champions League > Copa Libertadores

Plus Gotze is playing at the European Championships, and the quality of the major European teams (ie. Germany and Spain) currently outweight the best the Latin Americans can offer.

So what? Hazard and Gotze are Champions League quality players. Champions League > Copa Libertadores

Plus Gotze is playing at the European Championships, and the quality of the major European teams (ie. Germany and Spain) currently outweight the best the Latin Americans can offer.

Are you sure? Do you follow America Football??? I think not.. but anyway Neymar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gotze

Do you follow German or French football? I think not, if you consider Neymar to be better than Hazard or Gotze. He is overrated because he is considered the saviour of a Brazil team in decline. He is a very good player, but very selfish and ignorant of his team-mates. His style of play is very much one-dimensional, and if he ever came up against a disciplined defence or a team that employs a destroyer like de Jong, he would end up running off crying. He's not even half as good as Messi was at his age. He is a talented footballer, but he is not an intelligent one like Gotze or Hazard. His play is not mature enough to play regularly for a big European team, and he knows it. Gotze would walk into any midfield bar Barcelona's, and Hazard would be first choice at any club besides the Big Three (Barca, Real and Bayern).

I am going to say no more on this because it is clear we will both have to agree to disagree.

Do you follow German or French football? I think not, if you consider Neymar to be better than Hazard or Gotze. He is overrated because he is considered the saviour of a Brazil team in decline. He is a very good player, but very selfish and ignorant of his team-mates. His style of play is very much one-dimensional, and if he ever came up against a disciplined defence or a team that employs a destroyer like de Jong, he would end up running off crying. He's not even half as good as Messi was at his age. He is a talented footballer, but he is not an intelligent one like Gotze or Hazard. His play is not mature enough to play regularly for a big European team, and he knows it. Gotze would walk into any midfield bar Barcelona's, and Hazard would be first choice at any club besides the Big Three (Barca, Real and Bayern).

I am going to say no more on this because it is clear we will both have to agree to disagree.

Brazil team in decline?

Neymar...

Lucas Moura..

Hulk...

Ganso...

Hernanes...

Thiago Silva...

Luiz...

Dani Alves...

Marcelo...

Soon Piazon.....

Hmmm!!!

Totally Agree... I will stop too!

Neymar has more athleticism than the other two? And is he far younger? wtf i never heard about that Neymar.

on the age i'll correct myself, neymar is a year younger than hazard and a few months older than gotze

on the subject of athleticism its not really close. gotze has good mobility but he doesn't really have much pace, a good burst but not much flat out. same with hazard, they are both pretty agile players though. in comparison to neymar they don't have the flat out pace, agility or burst of speed that the brazilian does, and neymar also has phenomenal balance and an underrated ability in the air.

its worth considering that all the players mentioned enjoy a league that suits perfectly their style of play, and they're all totally different than the english game.

re-reading that post i quoted, messi was being coddled on the wing for a very long time... and he was also taking enormous amounts of testosterone.

neymar has comparable technique to messi right now. to be fair, messi has always relied mostly on his outstanding balance, lower body strength and ball control which is a lot different to neymar. the brazilian is more of a trickster, he passes and moves, and uses his agility to create shooting opportunities from anywhere he happens to be whereas messi is more the type to make gutsy runs through the middle of defenses.

if we stick to 433 i don't see how Gotze will fit. Neymar is off to spain i think. with hazard its strange. If we beat Arsenal for top 4 then that's a plus. If Rednapp leaves spurs for England, that might help us. But I've always rated Di Maria over all 3of these "posers" ooooooooooooooooo did i just say that?!?!?! just kidding, but i do rate Di Maria over these 3 players.

Brazil team in decline?

Neymar...

Lucas Moura..

Hulk...

Ganso...

Hernanes...

Thiago Silva...

Luiz...

Dani Alves...

Marcelo...

Soon Piazon.....

Hmmm!!!

Totally Agree... I will stop too!

The Germans are now better than Brazil but in 2002 Brazil was indeed better than Germany. I don't know if they have been in decline but...

Neuer

Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Gomez

Gotze

Muller

Schurle

Ozil

Khedira

Hummels

Holtby

Trasch

Reus

And that is off the top of my head.

if we stick to 433 i don't see how Gotze will fit. Neymar is off to spain i think. with hazard its strange. If we beat Arsenal for top 4 then that's a plus. If Rednapp leaves spurs for England, that might help us. But I've always rated Di Maria over all 3of these "posers" ooooooooooooooooo did i just say that?!?!?! just kidding, but i do rate Di Maria over these 3 players.

i'm not sure if i agree that di maria is markedly better than hazard, and i think that neymar is equal and will become better in the future... but i gotta say that di maria is THE BEST fit out of all of them for our squad. having him available for either LW or LAM would be great, give us a lot of options both in 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. also di maria has the intelligence to play either more direct or more fluid.

The Germans are now better than Brazil but in 2002 Brazil was indeed better than Germany. I don't know if they have been in decline but...

Neuer

Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Gomez

Gotze

Muller

Schurle

Ozil

Khedira

Hummels

Holtby

Trasch

Reus

And that is off the top of my head.

the brazilians mentioned are quite a bit younger i believe

and a few of the younger germans have disappointed of late, in my opinion

the brazilians mentioned are quite a bit younger i believe

and a few of the younger germans have disappointed of late, in my opinion

These players will be this old as of this 2012:

Gotze - 20

Muller - 23

Schurrle - 22

Ozil - 24

Khedira -25

Hummels - 24

Holtby - 22

Trasch - 25

Reus -23

And Neuer will be 26.

Older than Chelsea, AC Milan and Inter put together!

These players will be this old as of this 2012:

Gotze - 20

Muller - 23

Schurrle - 22

Ozil - 24

Khedira -25

Hummels - 24

Holtby - 22

Trasch - 25

Reus -23

And Neuer will be 26.

Older than Chelsea, AC Milan and Inter put together!

and Lahm 28, who is their best player

also Schweinsteiger will be 28

compare that to the brazilians

Neymar... 20

Lucas Moura.. 20

Hulk... turning 26

Ganso... 22

Hernanes... 26

Thiago Silva... will turn 27 (top 4 CB in the world, for me)

Luiz... 25

Dani Alves... 29

Marcelo... 23

the older brazilian players are a little better quality than the older germans in my opinion, brazil is just caught between their 2 big generations right now and when the likes of ganso, neymar, lucas and piazon mature more they will be really a potent NT.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You