Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

lol comparing neymar to robinho

neymar is still a teenager and already as good or better in most ways to robinho

you people who think goetze is even on his level are mad

hazard is better than goetze

neymar better than both

but as far as who we need, i want eriksen from ajax. plays central, fantastic athlete, very good reader of the game, more well rounded than the other names mentioned. goetze is frail and hazard isn't that good for our squad

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont manage to get any of them.... Neymar to real or barca, Hazard to Totthenam or arsenal or city and gotze i dont want him.

the good thing is we have good talent coming down the line in piazon, lukaku and a couple others. also, its a team game and there are many very very quality young players that could slot into next season's PL 11

neymar is still a teenager and already as good or better in most ways to robinho

neymar better than both

but as far as who we need, i want eriksen from ajax. plays central, fantastic athlete, very good reader of the game, more well rounded than the other names mentioned. goetze is frail and hazard isn't that good for our squad

Agree with that, top player and can only get better. Reminds me of Iniesta at a similar age.

Agree with that, top player and can only get better. Reminds me of Iniesta at a similar age.

Chelsea Football Club in all it's glorious wisdom rejected Eriksen not once but twice ..

OT : Neymar's a no-hoper, Hazard is most likely out of the trio but I'm a big BVB admirer so I'll be greedy and say Hazard + Gotze :D

Chelsea Football Club in all it's glorious wisdom rejected Eriksen not once but twice ..

OT : Neymar's a no-hoper, Hazard is most likely out of the trio but I'm a big BVB admirer so I'll be greedy and say Hazard + Gotze :D

True, but lets face it he'd either be in our reserves or on loan at Plymouth by now if we'd signed him.

In a recent interview Eriksen commented on his trials with Chelsea. He said he was [now] glad the Club rejected him because Ajax gave him a chance earlier than Chelsea ever would have.

I see this forum has plenty of Neymar fans, tho i would like to ask them, who seems more reliable? A kid that plays in the Brazillian league and does what he does, or Gotze from Bundesliga, Hazard from the french league?

Neymar would cost way more than these two and wouldnt be 100% sucess (he could, but we dont know how he will turn on in England, do you guys really want a new Torres?) Hazard and Gotze are what the kind of player that Chelsea needs, huge potential, they want to suceed in their carrers and low chance of failing compared to what we know from Neymar.

Those two already play in Europe and had shown a lot of potential, so they arent as risky as Neymar.

Sorry for bad english guys, just wanted to give my opinion :blue scalf:

It laughable, it's just beyond laughable

Robinho started out just the same, bright talent, emerged early, but was an average prospect once he hit Europe that soon plummeted season after season,

Neymar is only delaying the inevitable, stay in the Brazilian league and fill in an over hyped status for the rest of your life, like Pele

neymar better than both

The comparision between them is very understandable. They have (Robinho had) similar abilities, pace, dribbles and technique. Robinho was also overhyped when he was young.

And maybe this is just me, but I don't trust a man's judgement on a player he can't write the name of (Azpilicueta is an exception!). Götze has immense potential and I have no doubt that he will be world class, I don't see Neymar reaching that level.

Hazard not good enough for our squad? Have you seen Hazard play, and have you seen our team play? Hazard would improve our team by miles, bar Mata he has more technical ability than our squad combined.

I agree with you on Eriksen though, great player.

I'm sorry my friend and no offence intended, but I laughed at that part of your post. Why don't you want Gotze?

not that i think he is not a good player or anything.... he is one of the better ones around.... i think he is a bit overhyped.... but he is really young as well. So if we wait for him to develop, someone else signs him, as we miss our chance.

Id rather see hulk come on the left wing, while mata replaces lampard in midfield. then you have mata and a DM positions taken up in midfield, leaving one spot, which ramires currently occupies, and he is getting better and better since he came. So benching him will be harsh... and mcheachran needs to become first teamer at some point, and that will never happen if we keep signing more players in his position.

that leaves the question that can we even accomodate another top player in our midfield. If we can, then gotze and hulk and maybe hamsik will be great sigings, but i pick hulk over gotze.

Basically, in my head, when i said "i dont want him", i basically meant i want us to sign hulk as he will add a whole new dimension to our play, while gotze will be improving a dimension that we already have.... but if we can have both, then bring them in!!

i just hope mchechrean gets the chance he deserves.

I'm sorry my friend and no offence intended, but I laughed at that part of your post. Why don't you want Gotze?

not that i think he is not a good player or anything.... he is one of the better ones around.... i think he is a bit overhyped.... but he is really young as well. So if we wait for him to develop, someone else signs him, as we miss our chance.

Id rather see hulk come on the left wing, while mata replaces lampard in midfield. then you have mata and a DM positions taken up in midfield, leaving one spot, which ramires currently occupies, and he is getting better and better since he came. So benching him will be harsh... and mcheachran needs to become first teamer at some point, and that will never happen if we keep signing more players in his position.

that leaves the question that can we even accomodate another top player in our midfield. If we can, then gotze and hulk and maybe hamsik will be great sigings, but i pick hulk over gotze.

Basically, in my head, when i said "i dont want him", i basically meant i want us to sign hulk as he will add a whole new dimension to our play, while gotze will be improving a dimension that we already have.... but if we can have both, then bring them in!!

i just hope mchechrean gets the chance he deserves.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You