Götze, Hazard or Neymar ?

Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

Seriously? Joe Allen? He's a good player and I like him, but we really should not be aiming for these level of players. That's what Liverpool did and look how shit their team is. The only reason they're doing ok this season is because Dalglish manages to get them fired up for the big games and hence they've gotten positive results in most of them.

These players may be alright as back-ups but we should aim for better imo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Joe Allen? He's a good player and I like him, but we really should not be aiming for these level of players. That's what Liverpool did and look how shit their team is. The only reason they're doing ok this season is because Dalglish manages to get them fired up for the big games and hence they've gotten positive results in most of them.

These players may be alright as back-ups but we should aim for better imo

The prices are getting higher and with the fifa fairplay rules kicking in we should start scouting and buying players and making them into worldclass players. And i could see us making joe allen into a top player and he could be our "modric"..

The prices are getting higher and with the fifa fairplay rules kicking in we should start scouting and buying players and making them into worldclass players. And i could see us making joe allen into a top player and he could be our "modric"..

I would rather us look at other leagues and scout these types of players (I don't mean kids, but rather the 20-25 year olds who are established in their leagues). English players are simply not good enough. Not on the same level as Spanish, Germans, Italians etc. And they cost much more than European players because they are so over-rated.

I agree lol we should be dodging English players at all costs. The English media and the Brazilian media are world class at overrating young players. We got a 20 year old Arjen Robben back in 2004 for 12 million pounds, that is what you call value for money not fucking 27 year old Stewart Downing for 20 million. There is a kid that plays for Feynoord by the name of Wijnaldum , he's a superb playmaker/winger he's got 2 wonderful feet and he's got pace. His style reminds me of Ronaldinho, the way he drops the shoulder and his brilliant ball control, he'll become a magnificent player in future. He shouldn't cost more then 10 million too as feynoord always sell young players for really cheap like Robben, Kuyt and Kalou. He's also fantastic in the air !

I agree lol we should be dodging English players at all costs. The English media and the Brazilian media are world class at overrating young players. We got a 20 year old Arjen Robben back in 2004 for 12 million pounds, that is what you call value for money not fucking 27 year old Stewart Downing for 20 million. There is a kid that plays for Feynoord by the name of Wijnaldum , he's a superb playmaker/winger he's got 2 wonderful feet and he's got pace. His style reminds me of Ronaldinho, the way he drops the shoulder and his brilliant ball control, he'll become a magnificent player in future. He shouldn't cost more then 10 million too as feynoord always sell young players for really cheap like Robben, Kuyt and Kalou. He's also fantastic in the air !

Isn't he in PSV now?

Yeah, i think he would cost us little compared to ther players that we are linked to.

Reports: Neymar rejects Chelsea to sign for Barcelona

talksport.co.uk

Barcelona have won the race to sign Brazil prodigy Neymar - and reports claim he will sign for them for around £50m in 2014.

The Santos forward is one of the most sought after stars in the world and the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea and Real Madrid have all claimed an interest in him.

But it appears Barcelona have done enough to convince Neymar to join them, having agreed a deal in principle to pay Santos a quarter of the transfer fee now and then the rest when he moves to Europe.

Neymar has spoken of his eagerness to remain in South America for now - something that Barcelona are willing to adhere to - and such an agreement has swung the deal in the Catalan club's favour.

Spanish radio station Cadena SER claim the transfer is a done deal, with Neymar, 20 set to move to the Nou Camp for the 2014/2015 season.

Wagner Ribeiro, Neymar's agent, helped broker the deal and Barcelona were keen to push things forward when it appeared that Real Madrid were ready to make their move.

Madrid's failure to land Neymar will lead them to Lucas, the Sao Paulo star that has been tracked by Manchester United.

Curious to see how Neymar will handle the spotlight not being on him so much, but Messi. Villa & Ronaldinho were forced to make way for Messi, so it's curious to see if these 2 will be able to settle in the same squad. Also wonder how Guardiola will handle Neymar's ego.

Cuenca and Tello will be better than Neymar by 2014. Neymar is an idiot really, why not join a team that he would walk into?

Why are all these younger players wanking over Barcelona and Real Madrid? What is wrong with clubs like Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milanl, Munich, Dortmund and Valencia?

These are the questions that don't keep me up at night.

Cuenca and Tello will be better than Neymar by 2014. Neymar is an idiot really, why not join a team that he would walk into?

Why are all these younger players wanking over Barcelona and Real Madrid? What is wrong with clubs like Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milanl, Munich, Dortmund and Valencia?

These are the questions that don't keep me up at night.

Didn't you know? It has always been Neymar's dream to play for Barca <_<

Didn't you know? It has always been Neymar's dream to play for Barca <_<

Yeah, I'm sure he can name every player on the team that won the Champion's League (European Cup) in '92.

I think Neymar will do well but not great. Better than Robinho but much worse than Kaka, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You