• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Neymar is too overhyped, think he'll end up like Robinho Hazard would be my option, havnt had a dribbler since robben

Agreed. He'll be a real bitch in the Premier League. He'll be useless against teams like Stoke too.

Hazard for me. I don't think he'll thrive in the French league like he would in the EPL... although will be very interesting to watch Gotze develop in the Bundesliga. Best place for him IMO.

Neymar seven votes? :lol:

People are still angry that he refused to play in the blues...

Relax, there is no reason to be angry...

He also rejected Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Manchester City and thousands of other teams...

The kid just wants to stay in Brazil..

Neymar is miles better than any other young player! :worship:

Neymar is miles better than any other young player! :worship:

Seems like you dont follow Hazard or Götze at all. Right now Hazard is the best out of that trio but Götze has the potential to become a player which is named in the same breathe with Zidane.

Seems like you dont follow Hazard or Götze at all. Right now Hazard is the best out of that trio but Götze has the potential to become a player which is named in the same breathe with Zidane.

Seems like it's you don't follow Neymar...

Hazard is a great player too, but Neymar is miles better...

About Götze, he did not impress me!

• 2 weeks later...

Well according to Guillem Balague, Neymar has already practically signed for Barca. Guillem has just said on Talksport that Barca have already paid 10 million euro's with the rest coming later. He said he'll join after the world cup in Brazil not the summer.

didn't Hazard insist that he would rather go to Arsenal than to join us ? or was that just lame journalism that I didn't get :P

Neymar like everyone stated won't come to CFC ... would either be a BIG shot at Santos or move to Barca/RMFC.

Goetze --> unlikely we will land him at SB !

coming to the question at hand, I think we need Hazard + Goetze :)

Seems like it's you don't follow Neymar...

Hazard is a great player too, but Neymar is miles better...

About Götze, he did not impress me!

Neymar miles better than Hazard? :lol:

Neymar is an over hyped wank who shits all over a shit league. Though he does have talent, he will be nothing more than a Robinho for me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You