Götze, Hazard or Neymar ?

Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

The comparision between them is very understandable. They have (Robinho had) similar abilities, pace, dribbles and technique. Robinho was also overhyped when he was young.

And maybe this is just me, but I don't trust a man's judgement on a player he can't write the name of (Azpilicueta is an exception!). Götze has immense potential and I have no doubt that he will be world class, I don't see Neymar reaching that level.

Hazard not good enough for our squad? Have you seen Hazard play, and have you seen our team play? Hazard would improve our team by miles, bar Mata he has more technical ability than our squad combined.

I agree with you on Eriksen though, great player.

hazard is a great player i'm not knocking his quality, but we would do better with other players for the price. i'd much rather us pay twice as much for neymar or even eriksen, given the chance. hazard is so much like mata

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this forum has plenty of Neymar fans, tho i would like to ask them, who seems more reliable? A kid that plays in the Brazillian league and does what he does, or Gotze from Bundesliga, Hazard from the french league?

Neymar would cost way more than these two and wouldnt be 100% sucess (he could, but we dont know how he will turn on in England, do you guys really want a new Torres?) Hazard and Gotze are what the kind of player that Chelsea needs, huge potential, they want to suceed in their carrers and low chance of failing compared to what we know from Neymar.

Those two already play in Europe and had shown a lot of potential, so they arent as risky as Neymar.

Sorry for bad english guys, just wanted to give my opinion :blue scalf:

all players carry major risk to not succeed

neymar is a far better player right now and also far younger... he's got more athleticism and skill than gotze or hazard, its not even in dispute really.

either way though, we need a winger not a crafty trickster who weighs as much as 1 of my pubic hairs. players like willian and lucas are what we need more than gotze or hazard

all players carry major risk to not succeed

neymar is a far better player right now and also far younger... he's got more athleticism and skill than gotze or hazard, its not even in dispute really.

either way though, we need a winger not a crafty trickster who weighs as much as 1 of my pubic hairs. players like willian and lucas are what we need more than gotze or hazard

Neymar has more athleticism than the other two? And is he far younger? wtf i never heard about that Neymar.

If Roman Abramovich bought another oil factory, sold a yaught, and we sold Torres, I'd say we could get all three of those players...

... before anyone asks, I'm a dreamer, not a fortune teller!

..Or he could use the other £10 Billion he has locked away somewhere... :lol:

He is brilliant but he shouldn't be the "go-to guy" in our midfield. He isn't that kind of a player who dictates a game... He is a weapon which should be used wisely by an outstanding playermaker

At this moment..

Neymar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hazard >>>>> Lucas Moura >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gotze

Soon...

Neymar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucas Moura > Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gotze

Neymar was ranked as the tenth best player in the world of 2011

1: Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina) - 47,88%

2: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal) - 21,60%

3: Xavi (Barcelona/Spain) - 9,23%

4: Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona/Spain) - 6,01%

5: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United/England) - 2,31%

6: Luis Suárez (Liverpool/Uruguay) - 1,48%

7: Diego Forlán (Internazionale Milano/Uruguay) - 1,43%

8: Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi Makhachkala/Cameroon) - 1,34%

9: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid/Spain) - 1,29%

10: Neymar (Santos/Brazil) - 1,12%

11: Mezut Özil (Real Madrid/Germany) - 0,76%

12: Wesley Sneijder (Internazionale Milano/Netherlands) - 0,72%

13: Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich/Germany) - 0,64%

14: David Villa (Barcelona/Spain) - 0,53%

15: Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich/Germany) - 0,50%

16: Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid/Spain) - 0,48%

Sergio Agüero (Manchester City/Argentina) - 0,48%

18: Eric Abidal (Barcelona/France) - 0,36%

19: Daniel Alves (Barcelona/Brazil) - 0,34%

Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/France) - 0,34%

21: Césc Fàbregas (Barcelona/Spain) - 0,29%

22: Nani (Manchester United/Portugal) - 0,26%

23: Gerard Piqué (Barcelona/Spain) - 0,22%

But in my opinion Neymar is the fifth best player in the world!

1: Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina) - 47,88%

2: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal) - 21,60%

3: Xavi (Barcelona/Spain) - 9,23%

4: Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona/Spain) - 6,01%

5: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United/England) - 2,31%

6: Luis Suárez (Liverpool/Uruguay) - 1,48%

7: Diego Forlán (Internazionale Milano/Uruguay) - 1,43%

8: Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi Makhachkala/Cameroon) - 1,34%

9: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid/Spain) - 1,29%

10: Neymar (Santos/Brazil) - 1,12%

To say Neymar and Lucas are far better than Götze is laughable and shows that there isn't a lot knowledge of the Bundesliga. The Bundesliga is one of the strongest leagues in the world and Götze is one of the outstanding players there. Meanwhile Neymar plays Football in Brazil, a league with less competition and a total different style of play compared to Europe. Its far easier to shine in Brazil than in Germany...

Even more ludicrous is to say that Neymar is best player after CR7 ,Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.... He could develop to one of the greatest footballers of our time, but right now Wayne Rooney fe is far ahead of him...

46 Hazard

23 Gotze

10 Neymar

This poll is serious?

Neymar still third??

Does anyone really believe that???

Neymar HATERS?????

Whatever, in our situation, we need all these three players!

I think people just realise Neymar's the most unlikely out of the 3.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You