Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The squad we have atm is more than capable of winning the title next season imo. Look at the state we were in just before Scolari left. Had he not fucked around so much we could have been celebrating a title win. The players needed someone they could believe in. Hiddink brought that, and the vibes coming out of Milan about Ancelotti from the players is that he's a very good man manager.

That alone gives me hope for next season wether Kaka, Ribery or the scientifically cloned Pele do or do not sign for us.

I doubt anyone was genuinely thinking we were going to get Kaka several days ago, so for me it doesnt change anything.

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

i think this is just speculation at this point, nobody (that matters/is a reliable source) has confirmed kaka to madrid, and until then its all a mystery. i do think this bid is probably real though.

wow.. not only have you proved you are infact a retard through my observation in the lil wayne topic

Speaking of retarded, "infact" is two words.

but now you've proved you dont really have much constructive to say.

This coming from someone who just told RA "f you" followed up with a post crying about how we won't win anything next year without Kaka signing

You are a young teenager who sounds like a baby with your idiotic, over-the-top posts.

Cool it gents, this is a transfer thread. If you want to have a row take it to PM please.

As for signing Kaka, it is a ridiculous amount of money for one player, even one of his quality. We could buy a couple of decent strikers for that money. Although the club have denied it, I still think there is a lot of truth in the rumour.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You