Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a one time thing. We had 4 (?) '7 goals-victories' and one game we scored 8, that's 36 goals right there. We'll (probably) also never have a midfielder that scored so many goals in one season anymore. And players like Ballack, Joe Cole and Deco played a (big) part last season too.

We definitely lack creativity in midfield (and up front).

Still think its wingers we miss the most, our back to back title winners on paper didnt have that creative a midfield but with Robben and Duff on the wings we didn't need one really, Mata and Sanchez in we will be sorted.

Still think its wingers we miss the most, our back to back title winners on paper didnt have that creative a midfield but with Robben and Duff on the wings we didn't need one really, Mata and Sanchez in we will be sorted.

As far as i'm aware Inter and City are at the front of the queue for Sanchez, and the Mata stories have been widely discredited. I think Sturridge and Neymar would be more likely, not out and out wingers but still fantastic forwards in their own right, meaning they will probably need a creator in the middle of the park. I know the club is looking for an eventual replacement for Lampard (personally I like Christian Eriksen, he is going to be a great player), and I believe they would have looked at Kaka, but I still see Lampard being untouchable in that position next season. His injury hit him hard this season, but with a summer off I think we will be seeing the Lampard of old next season.

Look how good was Ibra for Milan.

because ibra was in seria a before with juve and inter

if we sign/loan kaka that means again no fuckin chance for Joshua..

who cares for Kaka, give more chance for Josh.

Kaka still knows how to play football. he was brilliant at WC.

You know that Kaka is an experienced player? On the other side Josh is inexperienced, we can't ly only on him. If we won't have good season, who will be blamed now?

Josh will get his chances.

:lol:

Josh is 18. There's plenty of time to get his chance..

That's true but we didn't win the CL :(.

Our midfield was ultra-dynamic back then though, that's gone.. and our new striker is a player that needs to be fed with killer balls.

Add a playmaker, two wingers and we have a great starting line-up again.

Touché, but come on now.. We both know that was in a whole different era or English football and such.

of course ,,,when Ray was captain ,,we REALLY were CRAP ....actually we werent as good as that

As far as i'm aware Inter and City are at the front of the queue for Sanchez, and the Mata stories have been widely discredited. I think Sturridge and Neymar would be more likely, not out and out wingers but still fantastic forwards in their own right, meaning they will probably need a creator in the middle of the park. I know the club is looking for an eventual replacement for Lampard (personally I like Christian Eriksen, he is going to be a great player), and I believe they would have looked at Kaka, but I still see Lampard being untouchable in that position next season. His injury hit him hard this season, but with a summer off I think we will be seeing the Lampard of old next season.

We better make the most of what we have left of Lamps because he will never be replaced.

20 goals a season from midfield (average), constantly popping up with goals and assists from midfield, we will certainly never see another Frank in our lifetime infact id be suprised if we saw another Frank EVER.

What happened to Pastore? Do we prefer him to Kaka?

I'm sure the club would rather Pastore to Kaka, but Palermo have put a ridiculous price tag on him, and as far as his last interview goes, he is staying at Palermo but 'dreams of playing for Real or Barca'.

Adding a 29 yr old player who is injury prone and looks past his prime to our growing list of aging squad surely cannot be a wise decision from any standpoint

It's time to adopt a long term and sustainable strategy. that's the only way forward. one would think RA and the board would have learned their lesson from the sheva and veron situation

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You