Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Maybe, I got it from twitter and just assumed it was from tonight. Come to think about it, it was probably when he scored his 100th goal for the club.

Are you being serious? How can you not remember the time when he showed that shirt? Dear lord...

Are you being serious? How can you not remember the time when he showed that shirt? Dear lord...

I have a very bad memory. I never remember images or number that I only see a couple of times. Besides, I have a vet bad memory.

I have a very bad memory. I never remember images or number that I only see a couple of times. Besides, I have a vet bad memory.

Me too, but I definitely remember that, it was a special season for Frank. First, he scored his 100th goal, then his mom died. And shame on Kieran too, needing to analyze the shorts to establish that it wasn't from today :banghead:

Please Lampard, if you ultimately decide to go to the MLS one day, don't go to those diving cheats the LA Galaxy who win off the back of favoured officiating.

I watch the MLS sometimes, and tbf, most of the refereeing is awful as far as I've seen.

Still out injured, I hope he comes back soon, this is a period when we need every single player.

I watch the MLS sometimes, and tbf, most of the refereeing is awful as far as I've seen.

Still out injured, I hope he comes back soon, this is a period when we need every single player.

MLS officiating is a farce. The league quality at this point is being held back by the officiating. NFL replacement refs could do a better job. The only thing the refs get right is the vanishing spray they use after counting out 10 yards for wall placement. Makes it pretty hard for them to miss wall encroachment when there's a stark white line on the pitch.

I agree.

Yeah, don't think he will be which is sad because I think he could be a fantastic impact sub for a few years. (And because it would piss off idiots like the poster above you who are obsessed with buying new players and have no respect for legends.)

its great you have joined the forum ....fight the good fight

Yeah, don't think he will be which is sad because I think he could be a fantastic impact sub for a few years. (And because it would piss off idiots like the poster above you who are obsessed with buying new players and have no respect for legends.)

1st Fuckyourself.

2nd Didier Drogba was voted the greatest Chelsea player of all times and yet he is GONE, because that's how things work and look now we play far better then last year.Could he been offered a year extension (just for the sake of it, lets defend our legends and play them till their mid sixties), yes but the board did the right thing and can't help but think that if they do the same with Lamps it will only benefit the club.

1st Fuckyourself.

2nd Didier Drogba was voted the greatest Chelsea player of all times and yet he is GONE, because that's how things work and look now we play far better then last year.Could he been offered a year extension (just for the sake of it, lets defend our legends and play them till their mid sixties), yes but the board did the right thing and can't help but think that if they do the same with Lamps it will only benefit the club.

Saying he won't be missed is a big call..

Because, fuck yes he will be missed!!!! Same with 98% of players who have worn a Chelsea shirt.