Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I never said either of those things. I was merely mentioning not many players have capacity to love one club enough to stay through thick and thin.

I guess I misunderstood then. I said Xavi loves Barca and you immediately talked about scenarios in which he'd probably choose to leave. I've never understood the connection between loving a club and never leaving the club you love.

The Frank Lampard documentary on Sky is excellent. Great interview. Still love the guy, can't help it.

Yeah. Explicitly confirmed too that CFC is his club love...Personally I think people should give him some slack.

Actions > words and all that.

13 years worth of actions > 1 mistake?

I hated what happened as much as the next guy but he gets too much hate now considering that he was one of the most important players in our history.

I honestly believe that he did not think it would damage his Chelsea reputation.

Each to their own opinion, though.

Liked for the second sentence.

But disagree with first. If he thought it's ok to move to title rival he could have just announced it outright - and I'm sure there would've been less resentment than now. It's lyng and piling one cover story upon the other that makes the whole story so ugly. At least as I see it.

Just done his greatest #1to11 on Fantasy Football Club.

GK Cech

RB Ivanovic

LB Cole

CB Terry

CB Ferdinand

DM Makelele

CM Gerrard

RM Silva

LM Hazard

ST Aguero

ST Drogba

Can't really begrudge him having Aguero and Silva in his team as they are by miles the best two players at Man City. He did give an honorary mention to Zola too but he only played with him at the end of his career.

Also made a comment about the dressing room saying Ivanovic's arse being so big and solid you could balance your pint on it!

Yeah. Explicitly confirmed too that CFC is his club love...Personally I think people should give him some slack.

Aye the bloke only left us to join our direct title rivals 2 years after becoming the top goal scorer at the club, if you want a lesson in how to lose a bit of respect well that and the whole no loan with New York thing is a prime example of how to do so, I was seeing screen captures of their forums and some fans were saying they weren't keen on him going after the whole thing.