Frank Lampard

DavidEU

as posters are throwing newpaper articles at me...here are some back (just a few amongst hundreds) that say there WAS a PRE CONTRACT AGREEMENT committment in place before all this stuff about Man City

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/frank-lampard-unhappy-at-damage-to-his-reputation-after-manchester-city-put-him-at-the-centre-of-humiliating-new-york-city-fc-row-9969146.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/red-faces-for-city-as-lampard-has-say-in-row-9969495.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903696/Manchester-City-row-Premier-League-Frank-Lampard-deal.html

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4319252.ece

http://mlsgb.com/2015/01/12/frank-lampard-promises-he-will-make-up-for-lost-time-with-new-york-city/

The articles show that the NYC and Man City were wrong with the way they announced 'signing' and/or alleged 'loan' etc etc but Frank lampard seems vindicated in all of this and its the clubs that lied...not him

as posters are throwing newpaper articles at me...here are some back (just a few amongst hundreds) that say there WAS a PRE CONTRACT AGREEMENT committment in place before all this stuff about Man City

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/frank-lampard-unhappy-at-damage-to-his-reputation-after-manchester-city-put-him-at-the-centre-of-humiliating-new-york-city-fc-row-9969146.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/red-faces-for-city-as-lampard-has-say-in-row-9969495.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903696/Manchester-City-row-Premier-League-Frank-Lampard-deal.html

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4319252.ece

http://mlsgb.com/2015/01/12/frank-lampard-promises-he-will-make-up-for-lost-time-with-new-york-city/

The articles show that the NYC and Man City were wrong with the way they announced 'signing' and/or alleged 'loan' etc etc but Frank lampard seems vindicated in all of this and its the clubs that lied...not him

So we're to assume that, when Lampard signed these contracts, he did no by neglecting to read the terms and conditions of what he was signing, and that he was "duped" into signing for City? Give over. He knew damn well what he was signing - he's an intelligent bloke; as if he would put pen to paper on a contract he "thought" was a deal to sign for NYCFC on a pre-contract basis. He was a free agent and signed for Manchester City and lied about it in the process. Cold, hard evidence.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I've misplaced my blue-tinted spectacles. I'm not angry at Frank, I'm disappointed, and for me it will take time for that disappointment to subside. If you're happy to cast Frank as the good guy then I'm glad for you.

So we're to assume that, when Lampard signed these contracts, he did no by neglecting to read the terms and conditions of what he was signing, and that he was "duped" into signing for City? Give over. He knew damn well what he was signing - he's an intelligent bloke; as if he would put pen to paper on a contract he "thought" was a deal to sign for NYCFC on a pre-contract basis. He was a free agent and signed for Manchester City and lied about it in the process. Cold, hard evidence.

We'll have to agree to disagree because I've misplaced my blue-tinted spectacles. I'm not angry at Frank, I'm disappointed, and for me it will take time for that disappointment to subside. If you're happy to cast Frank as the good guy then I'm glad for you.

You have no evidence or proof that before he signed a pre contract agreement he had in mind to go to Man City.

If it was Man Citys and his intention to go there all summer, then why didnt he join them for a pre season?....why leave it until 6th of August meaning he couldnt play due to fitness until last week in August?

No wonder this site is unofficial...plenty of unofficial nonsense and speculation being spouted off here by posters who reckon they could read Lampards mind and know exactly his thought process

You have no evidence or proof that before he signed a pre contract agreement he had in mind to go to Man City.

If it was Man Citys and his intention to go there all summer, then why didnt he join them for a pre season?....why leave it until 6th of August meaning he couldnt play due to fitness until last week in August?

No wonder this site is unofficial...plenty of unofficial nonsense and speculation being spouted off here by posters who reckon they could read Lampards mind and know exactly his thought process

The proof of it is there in the news. All the articles you posted were posted before the truth came out. If you refuse to believe what has been widely reported by every media outlet then good on you.

What does the forum's official status have to do with anything? What an irrelevant point.

lol if players are just players then why accord some the status of a legend? Is 'involvement' only fine so long as it's of the positive kind? This is no ordinary player we're talking about; he's Frank Lampard. Of course there'll be reactions. In fact it's because he's Frank Lampard that there are reactions. Football will always be tribal and things such as these will always polarize opinions, let's not be naive.

Of course it matters, and not just in affinities. One possible important consequence could be on any possible future roles at the club. To quote Jose (rephrased as I can't remember exact words): "We thought he was going to have a year in the US and then come back to be a coach or something at the club, now I don't know if he can still be part of the club in the future."

Meh, i share the same sentiment as Spike and a few others. Sure he could have been a "legend" whatever that means. But all i care about is how they play while here. It doesn't affect me on a personal level and doesn't get my emotions flaring.

Meh, i share the same sentiment as Spike and a few others. Sure he could have been a "legend" whatever that means. But all i care about is how they play while here. It doesn't affect me on a personal level and doesn't get my emotions flaring.

A passionate fan cares about Chelsea players whilst they are playing for the club as well as when they leave the club

A forum fan only cares about how a player does at Chelsea, they don't really care about anything else to do with the club :blue scalf:

Easy to be disingenuous when the circumstances didn't allow him to make the impact there he wished he'd have made, but okay ;)

Btw, didn't you post "ginger cunt" in the Kevin DB thread following his supposed comments about Mourinho? No flared emotions and strictly on-pitch, I see.

:lol: Max I've missed engaging in these conversations with you. Hope all is well on your side!

Just wondering what proof you have that he was a liar?

I remember a statement he gave in october to Sky saying that move to City was not his decision. In january, after the media uncovered the lies behind his "loan" had no choice but to accept that had indeed been his choice.

Easy to be disingenuous when the circumstances didn't allow him to make the impact there he wished he'd have made, but okay ;)

Btw, didn't you post "ginger cunt" in the Kevin DB thread following his supposed comments about Mourinho? No flared emotions and strictly on-pitch, I see.

KDB just comes off as a cunt. As does Pepe and Muller and countless other players.

A passionate fan cares about Chelsea players whilst they are playing for the club as well as when they leave the club

A forum fan only cares about how a player does at Chelsea, they don't really care about anything else to do with the club :blue scalf:

Those the official definitions then?

I remember a statement he gave in october to Sky saying that move to City was not his decision. In january, after the media uncovered the lies behind his "loan" had no choice but to accept that had indeed been his choice.

I found it amazing that people bought this whole "not his decision" thing. He's a grown man, he has a choice in the matter and if he didn't like it then he shouldn't have done it. Contracts are agreed by both parties, if he really didn't have a choice then it's breach of contract.. But as we all know, there was no breach because he did agree.

:lol: Max I've missed engaging in these conversations with you. Hope all is well on your side!

Likewise, mate :D

Yep, all's well. How about you?

KDB just comes off as a cunt. As does Pepe and Muller and countless other players.

Which is fine, but does not tie in with your earlier assertion.

Look mate, I like you as a poster and respect your views, but let's just agree to disagree about this. I know how I feel, I don't need anybody else to tell me that. Believe me, I don't say this stuff about Lampard lightly. I adored him and only became a Chelsea fan because of him.

There's no point arguing, mate, this is one of those where the person who shouts loudest wins. No point for reasonable debate when you're arguing with someone unreasonable.

What's that got to do with anything? Although, while we're on this subject, if you don't like it, you know where the "sign out" button is. If you don't like people having opinions that conflict with your own you ought to quit while you're still ahead.

referring to car crash post. Nonsonse post that should have been removed

You are like a brick wall. You cannot play for City unless you agree to do so. And him scoring against us and scoring in other games proved he is okay with it.

You are not making any sense, unless you are calling Lampard a dummy.

dummy? Brick wall?

My debate is that you say that he knew he was signing for Man City before he was signing his pre agreement for New York....not one poster has come with evidence that shows this