Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Weird to see all the Lampards hating. But there no way a club legend can justify his actions when he manipulated and cheating a whole lot of people.

Now, everyone knows who their favourite player is- John Terry.

I don't think anyone here "hate's" Lampard, we hate Man City, their Manager, their owner, and the fact he lied to us and played for them. It's like when your girlfriend or partner splits up with you, deep down you are hurt to bits and don't like her but you still love her.

I don't think anyone here "hate's" Lampard, we hate Man City, their Manager, their owner, and the fact he lied to us and played for them. It's like when your girlfriend or partner splits up with you, deep down you are hurt to bits and don't like her but you still love her.

love that metaphor :lol:

Where was his agent, though, when he was being revealed as NYFC's marquee signing to scam money out of Newyorkers? Isn't there some sort of ethical code for football agents? Club board directors? Players??!

Come on Cho. Football agents would sell their own grandmother to the mincing factory for a few extra quid. They have no ethical code and no moral compass.

I am hoping some NYCFC get together and sue Liepard/City/whoever for false advertising though.

We could have really used him in the squad this season. He would have been the perfect squad player for us( same role he has at City.) Also I am sure it must have hurt him to see the club re-sign Drogba but not extend his contract. I would not say he took revenge but maybe just felt a little disrespected. Lampard and I think most of us here knew that he still had a season left in him and instead of sacrificing that away, he chose to continue playing.

I do not think signing Drogba was a snub to Lampard. Would have been the case if they were playing in the same position, but it is not; the situation in midfield and up front was different. There were too many midfielders in the team, while in the front was needed a striker to replace Demba Ba. Drogba was free agent and had been very foolish not to take the opportunity to sign a good striker at no cost. If Lampard is smart has to have analyzed these things and not take it personally.

He could have gone to another league like Cole but perhaps a change of league was not worth it for him.

People talk as if City had been the only option Lampard to stay in Premier League, but it was not. Lampard said he had offers from other teams in the league and that he had rejected them by NYCFC.

I do not think signing Drogba was a snub to Lampard. Would have been the case if they were playing in the same position, but it is not; the situation in midfield and up front was different. There were too many midfielders in the team, while in the front was needed a striker to replace Demba Ba. Drogba was free agent and had been very foolish not to take the opportunity to sign a good striker at no cost. If Frank is smart has to have analyzed these things and not take it personally.

People talk as if the City had been the only option Lampard to stay in Premier League, but was not so. Frank said he had offers from other teams in the league and that he had rejected them by NYCFC.

You misunderstood the Drogba reason. What I meant was if the club was willing to give Drogba a chance to play again as a squad player then they could have done the same with Lampard. I know we have many in midfield but surely we could've given him some game time in either the pivot or the number 10 role.

As for the offers, I doubt he must have got any offer as good as City since they're in the Champions League.

You misunderstood the Drogba reason. What I meant was if the club was willing to give Drogba a chance to play again as a squad player then they could have done the same with Lampard. I know we have many in midfield but surely we could've given him some game time in either the pivot or the number 10 role.

You think the club signed drogba for sentimental reasons? to give him the chance to play again at the squad? do not kid yourself, they did because was needed a striker and he was a agent free. If Demba Ba had not wanted to leave the club Drogba had not come back.

As for the offers, I doubt he must have got any offer as good as City since they're in the Champions League.

But that one is my point, the reason why Lampard chose to play in City was because they were a top club and rival for the title.

You think the club signed drogba for sentimental reasons? to give him the chance to play again at the squad? do not kid yourself, they did because was needed a striker and he was a agent free. If Demba Ba had not wanted to leave the club Drogba had not come back.

But that one is my point, the reason why Lampard chose to play in City was because they were a top club and rival for the title.

Sentimental? No way man. If the club were willing to use a 36 year old as one of their strikers then they certainly could have played Lampard also.

and the main reason why he chose to play for City is because they owned a MLS cub too. This would sort out his short term as well as his long term future as a football player.

I wouldn't trust my ex-girlfriend anymore if she did that. And it's not like she'll come running back to me and ask for forgiveness. You think Lampard will ask for forgiveness? His ego is bigger than you think.

nope you don't trust them, but deep down you still have feelings for her I bet, I still have feelings for my ex's and if you talk to them or see them, it kicks you and you wonder why you split up :P.

I'll be honest; I can't stand him now.

Already scored and been involved in too many important goals for City that have helped them stay close and worry us at times in the PL race. And not to mention, score a vital one against us...

Anyone but City would have been fine, since no one else is our direct rival for a trophy in the season. But he chose City. There are some things you just don't do as a 'legend'. Directly competing for the title with the rivals against us is one of them. Being a direct reason as to why they are competing by scoring crucial goals is just the cherry on top.

Sure, it may all end up gravy and we win, no harm done. But imagine him celebrating the trophy if they do somehow catch and overtake us... I'm seriously not a fan. That comes from someone who was saying "It's fine, no big deal" when the goal against us was scored.

Love? I seriously doubt that, especially if you had split up with your girl friend because she said she was moving to the USA because she got a new job. Next you go Tesco and you see her shopping with your adversary and shacking up with him, but never left the City. How can you feel love for the girl? There's a difference when you set up an elaborate lie like this and reality. 248CA91100000578-2903929-Lampard_holds_u

21B69D3D00000578-0-image-m-2_14208244342