Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Sorry you should tone down,,Chelsea offered one year lower wages (lets say 90k) and a part time job, he took part time job and 140k+ thats it. Stop insulting us with that nonsense that Chelsea didnt offer a contact

Excuse me? We released Frank due to not offering him any fresh terms. Unless you know the inner goings of our board running the football club?

Little hint, when you ask someone to 'tone it down', actually make sure they provide evidence of a heated post instead of someone having a different opinion than you.

Regardless of this I know which club will benefit the most, NYCFC.

Because he will come in top form and that will be amazing for the team.

So as sad it's for a Chelsea fan I will enjoy it when I see him in the MLS.

Especially when NY takes on Steven Gerrard Galaxy in the summer!

Excuse me? We released Frank due to not offering him any fresh terms. Unless you know the inner goings of our board running the football club?

Little hint, when you ask someone to 'tone it down', actually make sure they provide evidence of a heated post instead of someone having a different opinion than you.

Mourinho's said that we offered him a new contract, Frank said we didn't. Who's lying? There's no concrete evidence at all in that statement.

It is real sad to see the hatred towards Lampard now. It is understandable but if we end up winning the league this season which I reckon we will do I won't really care about Lampard playing for City. He won everything at us, broke bagful of records and is really one of a kind. No 1 year deal to a team who needs our legend to help them is going to bother me. I will remember the years where he helped us to glory. Best moment was the Bolton game when he scored the double at Reebok to gift us the title.

Everyone has their opinions and I can't begrudge people for having a change of opinion of him but he is still a legend in my eyes. As long as we lift the title I will just forget that he ever played for them.

'I had sat down with Ferran (Soriano, the chief executive of both clubs) and it was all about New York. There was no mention of Man City. If they had wanted to speak to me on behalf of Man City, with New York in the pipeline beyond that, because I was a free agent, but that was never the question at all.
'To be honest when I thought about five or six months off, I thought it was quite a result. I thought I've been playing solid for a long, long time. It will be a good break. I'll find a way to keep fit. I thought I maybe could train with Chelsea.'
'In a million years I wouldn't celebrate if I scored against Chelsea. I used to celebrate when I scored against West Ham, but that was a different situation. When I left West Ham there was a hostility from me towards them over certain things - old new now. But with Chelsea? Never.
'I swear to God, if I went to the Bridge and they booed me for 90 minutes and I scored the winner, I still wouldn't celebrate. It would never come into my head and I think the fans there understand me and how I feel about it. I would never celebrate against Chelsea. That would be ridiculous.'

To me it's disgraceful enough that it crossed his mind to score the winner playing against us. Can't even bother to discuss the rest.

TBH ??? ,, please explain the meaning of that to City and Lampard

Mourinho is not known for keeping his word, think that is the blatant obvious.

So has Frank.

True

And Frank has been absolutely truthful about this whole thing hasn't he?

Again, not everything has been cleared up yet hence me postponing judgement. Even though there are a high number of sources indicating we released Frank and the fact Mourinho's credibility as an honest man surely isn't something to be discussed about..

Not going around with this bandwagon themed of labels calling him Judas or Cunt from a man who has gave us nothing but 13 years of commitment and success.

Mourinho is not known for keeping his word, think that is the blatant obvious.

True

Again, not everything has been cleared up yet hence me postponing judgement. Even though there are a high number of sources indicating we released Frank and the fact Mourinho's credibility as an honest man surely isn't something to be discussed about..

Not going around with this bandwagon themed of labels calling him Judas or Cunt from a man who has gave us nothing but 13 years of commitment and success.

Lampard has been PROVED to be a liar ,,,, .. seems you have a problem with Jose .. makes me wonder which team you support

interesting av you have ??

Lampard has been PROVED to be a liar ,,,, .. seems you have a problem with Jose .. makes me wonder which team you support

interesting av you have ??

Questioning my affiliation because I admit that my manager isn't know for keeping his word on specific issues? Apologies for having a rational mindset, but to question my support seems very immature, even for a man of your age.

You do realise that Mouirnho has also been PROVED to be a liar on multiple occasions?

Btw, I have Mehdi Benatia as my picture because it isn't every day that a Moroccan footballer makes it to great heights in European Club football. We're a small nation and produce average players at best. Benatia is the exception. Seems you failed to bring up my Cesar sig, or did that not fit your agenda?

I doubt this.....

Frank probably did get a contract, just not what he wanted.... This isnt 2009 or 10, where he took chelsea for hostage and got that huge contract deal using Jose and Inter.

Questioning my affiliation because I admit that my manager isn't know for keeping his word on specific issues? Apologies for having a rational mindset, but to question my support seems very immature, even for a man of your age.

You do realise that Mouirnho has also been PROVED to be a liar on multiple occasions?

Btw, I have Mehdi Benatia as my picture because it isn't every day that a Moroccan footballer makes it to great heights in European Club football. We're a small nation and produce average players at best. Benatia is the exception. Seems you failed to bring up my Cesar sig, or did that not fit your agenda?

you refuse to recogonise the TRUTH ,,, CITY have admitted it has all been lies ... go bury your head in the sand BUT Don't

claim to be rational .....

I doubt this.....

Frank probably did get a contract, just not what he wanted.... This isnt 2009 or 10, where he took chelsea for hostage and got that huge contract deal using Jose and Inter.

Multiple sources claimed there was no fresh deal and he was released. Mourinho has said something completely different. That is the only issue i'm bringing up.

you refuse to recogonise the TRUTH ,,, CITY have admitted it has all been lies ... go bury your head in the sand BUT Don't

claim to be rational .....

Questioning and postponing judgement on matters that haven't been fully revealed is the definition of rationality. Not questioning someones affiliation towards a club by the picture of their avatar.

Lampard doesn't owe us anything. Only thing he does is an honest approach and that is the only thing i'm upset about.