Frank Lampard

DavidEU

?

If you got such a provocative message to say like you did regarding the shed end forum compared to this one why are you here and if you were not trying to be provocative why would you write what you did?

If you got such a provocative message to say like you did regarding the shed end forum compared to this one why are you here and if you were not trying to be provocative why would you write what you did?

Its not provocative at all.

I'm not from england, so I wouldn't know and it was a question. How would I know what the most popular forum is in England for chelsea? Overreact much?

Few hours ago: City claims there was never a break clause in Lampard's contract dated 31 December. The short-term contract with City only ran to Dec 31 and has now been extended.

Now: Premier League rules prohibit any contract being for less than 12 months – rule T11 – and the governing body is surprised why City did not state Lampard’s correct status in the clarification, rather than say he had agreed a six-month terms. It is understood that City now accept there was a break-clause in the year-long contract Lampard signed.

Oh, what a mess. They should be fined, sure?
I know they won't, though.

I used the case of Hazard and Costa because they are current Chelsea players. Hazard our prime penalty taker and Costa our top goalscorer. So I made a debate about a similar scenario. Anyway I clearly linked that to the Lampard/Drogba situation to create more room for discussion and even then people said Lampard was in the right and Drogba was in the wrong. Look, we are some what pissed at Lampard. I feel sorry for NYCFC in all of this the most tbh but stop trying to use ridiculous examples to back up your point. It is obvious that we are not going to agree on this.

You clearly think that the player is bigger than the club. I think the club comes before the player and that is why I think Drogba was the seflish one, you think Lampard was. Everyone or the majority of Chelsea fans know Lampard was in the right there. And no that is not an example of Lampard's selfish ways, that is nonsense.

i see you like making assumptions....

Few hours ago: City claims there was never a break clause in Lampard's contract dated 31 December. The short-term contract with City only ran to Dec 31 and has now been extended.

Now: Premier League rules prohibit any contract being for less than 12 months – rule T11 – and the governing body is surprised why City did not state Lampard’s correct status in the clarification, rather than say he had agreed a six-month terms. It is understood that City now accept there was a break-clause in the year-long contract Lampard signed.

Oh, what a mess. They should be fined, sure?
I know they won't, though.

One of these days they'll get their story straight.

So if they didn't have a break-clause and his Man city contract just ended 31 dec, surely he would've been illegible to play on new years day, since the transfer window opened the 3rd of january (and they can't register player til then) or am I missing something?

So it's clear now. He signed the contract with City and not New York.

Lampard saying he signed with New York but City extended it makes no sense unless the contract was with City in the first place.

Lampard and City straight up lied.

So if they didn't have a break-clause and his Man city contract just ended 31 dec, surely he would've been illegible to play on new years day, since the transfer window opened the 3rd of january (and they can't register player til then) or am I missing something?

They've changed their stance yet again... Had a 1-yr contract with a break clause that they had amended on the 31st. Safe to say City and Frank are talking bullshit to save face and are doing a piss poor job.

They've changed their stance yet again... Had a 1-yr contract with a break clause that they had amended on the 31st. Safe to say City and Frank are talking bullshit to save face and are doing a piss poor job.

What a mess!

I don't see the point in doing this? Why act so shady about the whole thing. Surely all of Man City,NYC, Pellegrini and Lampard knew of this and blatanly lied to/mislead people when asked about it. If it's just a way to try to save Lamps face, then that is truly dissapointing and shamefull of him.

Surely lying and misleading the public about a transfer could be punishable in some way?

What a mess!

I don't see the point in doing this? Why act so shady about the whole thing. Surely all of Man City,NYC, Pellegrini and Lampard knew of this and blatanly lied to/mislead people when asked about it. If it just a way to save Lamps face, then that is truly dissapointing and shamefull of him.

Surely lying and misleading the public about a transfer could be punishable in some way?

If it was us = yes, because it's city they'll get away with it.

So City built a new football club to massage Frank's ego so it didn't make it look as if he was betraying his past loyalties? I thought Lampard was supposed to be an intelligent person, did he think no-one would find out?

This conspiracy theory.

I think Lamps wanted to move to the States, NYC approached him and told him that he can join the club and keep playing in England for ManCity before the next season starts. He liked the idea of playing football and joined. MCFC gave him until January, he impressed and they offered an extension. He loves playing football and he will never, ever get to play in the EPL again, he is 36, you gotta take these oppurtunities. It's wasn't nice to us, but he is his own man before anything else.

Hey, hey, hey. No conniving, no scheming, it is just how thing turned out.

This conspiracy theory.

I think Lamps wanted to move to the States, NYC approached him and told him that he can join the club and keep playing in England for ManCity before the next season starts. He liked the idea of playing football and joined. MCFC gave him until January, he impressed and they offered an extension.

Hey, hey, hey. No conniving, no scheming, it is just how thing turned out.

NYC didn't approach him, they were only a concept then.. Man-City did, and I refuse to believe Lampard is that naive. He will have known exactly what was going on, and how things would be 'perceived'.