Frank Lampard

DavidEU

The news broke a while ago now, there are no knee jerks going on here. My posts haven't been erratic, they've been well reasoned. When bad things happen in relation with a club, certain fans will delude themselfs into taking the 'happy road'. It stems from not having control, Arsenal fans have done the same to a lesser degree.

The news broke a while ago now, there are no knee jerks going on here. My posts haven't been erratic, they've been well reasoned. When bad things happen in relation with a club, certain fans will delude themselfs into taking the 'happy road'. It stems from not having control, Arsenal fans have done the same to a lesser degree.

200x200px-ZC-47e89bb9_michael-jordan-lau

Your the epitome of a knee jerk reaction fan.

I remember you calling Mourinho last year a traitor for being linked to the United job....

He wanted Di Matteo sacked during our 4-1 supercup defeat to Atletico. Our 3rd or 4th game of the season I think

I suppose reason and logic determines that the blame, if any, lies at the club.

But lets not rationality get in the way of petulant knee jerk emotion.........Grrrrrrrrrrr i'm burning the shirt, sending dog shit to frank lampard snr, and death threats to his family. Ive put my foot through the telly and sent the bill to Chelsea TV. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. What a fucking judas !

TOPTB is turning TC into Fox news, what else do you wanna take out of context?, love how mad I'm making him, bitter cunt.

Now I am all for one on one debate and logical reasoning but I won't have someone on here calling another member that, it's wrong and you know it.

It's quite clear you want to rub people up the wrong way, this has become apparent with your comments here and your signature that was apparent only the other day.

PM me if you have a problem with what I have said, I will quite happily iron out any of the creases you don't understand.

He capitalised off / and increased his stature in the market by positioning himself alongside JT as 'proper Chels®' and marketed himself as that to the fans. He's been found out as a fraud, this guy doesn't have the club (bigger than the board) in mind like Drogba & Ash, he has no affinity with Cheslea. We turned a blind eye when he sabotaged AVB, but this is the final straw.

Ohhh, shut the fuck up. Please? :rolleyes:

Just cause you give reasons for your thinking in your posts, doesn't mean they are well reasoned posts. Sigh*.

Now I am all for one on one debate and logical reasoning but I won't have someone on here calling another member that, it's wrong and you know it.

It's quite clear you want to rub people up the wrong way, this has become apparent with your comments here and your signature that was apparent only the other day.

PM me if you have a problem with what I have said, I will quite happily iron out any of the creases you don't understand.

Ah.. I see, so TOPTB posting childish gifs alluding to the notion that I'm going 'full retard', isn't "wrong"..

By doing that, he changed the tone of the thread, 'before that too'. I rarely go out to attack someone, I've been called all types of things in this thread and resisted the temptation to respond in the same manner.

Ah.. I see, so TOPTB posting childish gifs alluding to the notion that I'm going 'full retard', isn't "wrong"..

By doing that, he changed the tone of the thread, 'before that too'. I rarely go out to attack someone, I've been called all types of things in this thread and resisted the temptation to respond in the same manner.

Oh right so i assume you have reported all these 'type of things'

As it stands I am taking issue with you calling someone a 'bitter cunt' If you think that is fine then I worry about you, so take the easy option and calm down with the aggressive manner please.

That is the last on the matter.

Where I would go after that it certainly wouldn’t be in England. I couldn’t do that to Chelsea or the fans. That’s just not me." - John Terry

Classy, proper chels.

You're making this more of a big deal than it really is.

And did someone seriously use this as a parallel to Denis Law? I never knew a club legend going on a 6 month loan to a rival team in order to maintain top fitness and play the odd cup game is in the same bracket as a a club legend being transferred to a city rival and scoring the goal that inevitably got them relegated.

Have read some of the comments on here and I dont really see what all the fuss is about, and here's my reasons why

1. We didn't offer Frank a new contract......Why?...........because he had nothing more to offer us as a player.

2, City are champions with a pick of younger world class midfielders.....So can you see Frank holding down a regular first team spot for five months?

3. City are short of home grown players (as stated by many on here)...so he makes up the numbers

4. And his New York club is owned by City.

Frank sadly, had nothing more to offer us at Chelsea. He was a fine player,but times change and he still wants to play at a high level. I dont blame him for taking up the offer from Citeh. I doubt if he will play against us and I feel he is just there for his fitness and to increase Citeh's home grown contingent.

Let him go with our gratitude for what he has done for us in the past, because you can be sure he will never be able to recreate his best form ever again in the future, with Citeh or anyone else.

Chelsea have had Franks best years, and if he had anything left to give he would most definitely have been kept by Jose. So good luck Frank and thanks for the memories

Where I would go after that it certainly wouldn’t be in England. I couldn’t do that to Chelsea or the fans. That’s just not me." - John Terry

Classy, proper chels.

We can only hope he's speaking truth Term. I really believed Lampard, I was more convicted Terry would do something like this if I'm being honest.

We can only hope he's speaking truth Term. I really believed Lampard, I was more convicted Terry would do something like this if I'm being honest.

The only scare we've had with Terry was when him and his agent used certain tactics to get him a bumper contract. He was 28 years old then, he could have given 7 years to another club, 'arguably' enough to be a legend elsewhere. He's got too much invested in being Chelsea 'through and through' now, both on a personal and economic level to throw it all away.