Frank Lampard

DavidEU

So one could easily flip it around and say that Frank's integrity as a pro footballer is also challenged in this situation.

One could if one wanted to look like a mug.

I just find it mind boggling how you're so okay with this. you've in the past discussed how there's an emotional connection with this club for fans, it's not just a business. that couldn't be more true when it comes to Lampard, we emotionally invested in him because he appeared to show loyalty as well as class.

Loyalty over Royalty.

I'm not. I think it's a shitty situation but what he's done is nothing compared to the cunts calling him a Judas.

He was loyal to us and this changes nothing and no-one worth a shit will say otherwise.

Oh, and Terminator X it seems like everyone is tired of your attention seeking posts and images. This is why you never go full ....... because people get tired of it Mr 'Entrepreneur :D

Honestly, I think Lampard stays in NYC and becomes a key member for the organization, in a similar role that viera had.

NYCFC is a new team, where lampard can play a more vital role moving forward.

I wouldnt be surprised if they promised him a full time role after his playing days.

I love Frank and he will always be one of my favourite Chelsea players

I think we are all just a bit sad and disappointed that we will be seeing him in a title rivals shirt helping them and not us.

However in a years time I am sure everyone will be over it as he will always have a special place in every Chelsea fans hearts

Oh look, it seems like Lamps is taking Rodwell's place on their HG list, a player who played just over 100 minutes of PL football for the entire season. Not to mention his grand total of 3 minutes in the CL. Yeah, some aspirations alright. I'm sure he can't wait to 'push himself' for that 'challenge'.

Honestly, now I wouldn't be at all surprised if he stayed there for the entire season. City's CL squad has been trimmed and they'll need decent HG players badly for the knockout stage.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11695/9406394/transfer-news-sunderland-closing-in-on-move-for-manchester-citys-jack-rodwell

Again I ask you if he wants to stay fit, why not just come back to us? The fitness reasoning is irrelevant IMO, it's not like City were the only club on the planet willing to loan Frank for fitness reasons.

City were the only club once he joined City. Like I've said many times before if he wasn't English, he would have been in Melbourne.

I'm not insinuating that he wants to get one back at the board. We shouldn't be disappointed at one. Frank is a model professional who cares about his fitness. His story with us is done and he can do whatever he wants to keep up his esteem and level. If this was the 2004 Frank Lampard retiring then there would've been a problem. But he isn't that Frank. This is the Frank that struggled for quite a while to play in a deeper role. He couldn't offer us anything more.

We aren't a charity indeed but for a club legend like Frank, who is counted as by many CFC fans as the best ever CFC player - it's nothing but normal to have one of our biggest legends to come train with us and have an important leadership and squad role. It wouldn't seem like charity at all to me. It's Lampard we're talking about here. I don't think his integrity as a footballer would be questioned if we offered that during his 6 month loan - where fitness is the main reason lets not forget, not winning titles because he's only there for 6 months and we offer that here as well regardless - here at CFC.

You could apply 'charity' to the City move as well. The main reasons he's being signed is because he's a HG player. IMO it's clear that City and Pellegrini are clearly using this move for that reason mainly, and also to spite CFC and Jose. So one could easily flip it around and say that Frank's integrity as a pro footballer is also challenged in this situation.

to have legends come and train with us is fine. but pay them their salaries while they are players of other teams and will have no part to play for us is unheard of. i have not seen THIS happening.

moreover dude, how hard is it to get it that city NEEDED him to fulfil their HG quota. boyata, clichy, hart, lescott, milner, richards, rodwell, nimely and wright. from these players they will be losing richards, rodwell, lescott and probably boyata. he is a NYCFC player which is owned by city. so they are basically helping themselves to a player that is theirs to use. what do u want them to do? send lamps melbourne and buy some 10mil shit from stoke as their HG option? i dont think its charity but just common sense. also what "spite"? we are reading too much between the lines when their would be nothing at all. jose does not seem to be hassled by this. infact the only person hassled by it so far is arsene.

He capitalised off / and increased his stature in the market by positioning himself alongside JT as 'proper Chels®' and marketed himself as that to the fans. He's been found out as a fraud, this guy doesn't have the club (bigger than the board) in mind like Drogba & Ash, he has no affinity with Cheslea. We turned a blind eye when he sabotaged AVB, but this is the final straw.

He capitalised off / and increased his stature in the market by positioning himself alongside JT as 'proper Chels®' and marketed himself as that to the fans. He's been found out as a fraud, this guy doesn't have the club (bigger than the board) in mind like Drogba & Ash, he has no affinity with Cheslea. We turned a blind eye when he sabotaged AVB, but this is the final straw.

Going a tad over board mate.

Your the epitome of a knee jerk reaction fan.

I remember you calling Mourinho last year a traitor for being linked to the United job....

tN0mJDq.png

Wouldn't be surprised if Frank follows Patrick Vieira and becomes a part of the furniture for the City family, he's going to be contracted to them either way. Vierira isn't 'Football Development Executive' anymore, he's now 'Elite Development squad exec', so there's a position available for Frank; and we all know he'll go where the money is.

It's good you're not over-reacting to this or anything... I suppose he'll also then go on to go back in time and kill the baby jesus before coming back to knock ice creams out of orphans hands when his contract is up with City.