Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Did you read what he wrote !! :D:D:D

Absoloute rubbish I think he had it in mind even before the game started in fact he may not have watched it.

No but I do not care whether what he wrote was right or wrong. Everyone have their own opinion, even you do. You immediately hurling abuse at him was utterly pathetic and needlessly. What you did after though in disputing his point was the right one..

Is he one of your mates then? Is clueless muppett really that insulting?

We have seen how 'wars' have ensued here because of insults like that, big or small.

I thought Lampard was very good, sat deeper than usual (deeper than Rami in attack), controlled our attacks, got the ball forword and for the wings- exactly what we need from him. I want that to happen in every game, he should play deep, not run to score goals like he does in most of our more "easy" games.

Wasn't impressed with him to be honest, hopefully Mikel will start vs City with Rami next to him.

Mikel, is out of the picture he has got no chance of playing ,his stats suggest when he plays we lose and him against Toure is a farce ,Lampard and Rammy is our midfield of choice since they teamed up we have won every game ,bringing Mikel back will mean we will struggle to win and perform like Spurs first half away where we let the opposition midfield totally overwhelm us ,because Mikel just sits and leaves his midfield partner to do too much work alone,he cant run and lacks stamina.

I dont see Jose making the same mistakes other managers have with Mikel and the signs are good that he will not. We need to beat City this is our biggest game of the season and Toure is far too good for Mikel,every time we play them he wlaks all over Mikel. Rammy and Lampard will make Toure defend which is what he does not want,look at the Bayern game .

Good in second half, but the first was one to forget, for both pivot players tbf. Frank too easily taken out of the defensive picture and Rami too easily drawn out of position. No wonder Schalke managed to get the ball into our box in almost every single attack.

That was due to overloading in the wide areas where they managed to get their full backs forward and create 2v1s ,our wide men needed to work harder and of course Azpi was like out of position ,we needed to counter better and we did that better 2nd half + our early goal meant we had a lead to defend ,Rammy and Lampard have been part of a team that has won every game sine Mikel was dropped ,surely that will not change for City and Ya Ya?

Good in second half, but the first was one to forget, for both pivot players tbf. Frank too easily taken out of the defensive picture and Rami too easily drawn out of position. No wonder Schalke managed to get the ball into our box in almost every single attack.

By the way neither were drawn out of position both were instucted to hold and they did,but of course both have the ability to counter when on with powerful running and quick long passes.

By the way neither were drawn out of position both were instucted to hold and they did,but of course both have the ability to counter when on with powerful running and quick long passes.

If neither were drawn out of position, how did Schalke manage to create so many chances in the first half? Like I said, they were both miles better in the second, stayed disciplined and denied Schalke any space in the middle which is why they struggled to create anything.

Mikel, is out of the picture he has got no chance of playing ,his stats suggest when he plays we lose and him against Toure is a farce ,Lampard and Rammy is our midfield of choice since they teamed up we have won every game ,bringing Mikel back will mean we will struggle to win and perform like Spurs first half away where we let the opposition midfield totally overwhelm us ,because Mikel just sits and leaves his midfield partner to do too much work alone,he cant run and lacks stamina.

I dont see Jose making the same mistakes other managers have with Mikel and the signs are good that he will not. We need to beat City this is our biggest game of the season and Toure is far too good for Mikel,every time we play them he wlaks all over Mikel. Rammy and Lampard will make Toure defend which is what he does not want,look at the Bayern game .

Jesus fucking christ. What made up bullshit stats?

Against Spurs we simply had no answer against them, was hardly Mikels fault, he was withdrawn so Rami could move inside and with Frank playing you know he can score goals. If Toure walks all over Mikel then imagine how much fun he will have against a 35 year old? The fact City play a high pressing game too, we need composure in the midfield, Mikel came on against Schalke and we finally started trying to pass it more often. He along with Oscar is one of the players who will take the ball under pressure and still retain possession. Schalke's midfield had a field day against us last night, Lampard looked tired and disjointed at times and Ramires was struggling to get into the game a lot.

'because Mikel just sits and leaves his midfield partner to do too much work alone,he cant run and lacks stamina'

That is the sort of pattern and attributes I'd associate with Lampard actually, bombing up the pitch thinking hes midfielder-cum-striker when actually is job essentially is to protect the back 4 but I suppose you can't convince everyone huh?