Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Oh frankie frankie frankie :( .... I'd rather have him as a number 10 than in the pivot anymore... he's so poor right now, its painful :( :(

WHAT ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!

I feel for these people, they clearly have something up with their eyes.

Another world-class performance today, absolutely flawless, the only lock in our first 11, the shirt is his week in week out.

He was actually very poor compared to his recent games. Now the question is whether that was the result of the system or an off-day.

Considering the number of players who put in sub-par performances one might suspect it might be due to either Mourinho's changes in the team he played, or Pardew's tactics to combat them.

Why does he start week in, week out?

My theory that he has a secret love affair with Jose seems to look like it might actually have some substance.

Because we've been winning week in and week out, and he's put in good performances in those games.

I don't think that theory has any substance, but you were against Jose coming back so I can understand why you'd look to besmirch him.

He was actually very poor compared to his recent games. Now the question is whether that was the result of the system or an off-day.

Considering the number of players who put in sub-par performances one might suspect it might be due to either Mourinho's changes in the team he played, or Pardew's tactics to combat them.

I'll give you a hint, he's 35 and even at his peak he was never mobile, and is now being played in a role he has absolutely no business being in. The attacking players usually paper over his cracks but that didn't happen today.

Because we've been winning week in and week out, and he's put in good performances in those games.

I don't think that theory has any substance, but you were against Jose coming back so I can understand why you'd look to besmirch him.

Yeah, like the masterclass at City last week, he was so good Mourinho took him out 10 minutes into the second half, just like today, I now just hope he out for good, other players don't even make the bench and yet Lampard gets a carte blanche every fucking week.

I'll give you a hint, he's 35 and even at his peak he was never mobile, and is now being played in a role he has absolutely no business being in. The attacking players usually paper over his cracks but that didn't happen today.

I agree with the second bit that the attacking midfielders were often far too distant from the pivot and that even Rami was nowhere near his imperious best.

Your first point is a little bit unnecessary too be honest, and a tad rude.

Yeah, like the masterclass at City last week, he was so good Mourinho took him out 10 minutos into the second half, justlike today, I now just hope he out for good, other players don't even make the bench and yet Lampard gets a carte blanche everyb fucking week.

He played well against City, but even that was a step-down on the performances he'd put in before that. Again it's very easy for some people to get a little excitable and become prisoners of the moment. It's a long season and we'll bounce back from this.

Well Jose is the one who keeps picking him all the time. Yet other players seem to be the ones who get dropped at random (e.g Schurrle), its seems weird that Lampard never gets the same treatment.

I agree with the second bit that the attacking midfielders were often far too distant from the pivot and that even Rami was nowhere near his imperious best.

Your first point is a little bit unnecessary too be honest, and a tad rude.

Ramires was nowhere his best because he was playing deep when Lampard was on, who else is gonna cover for him? Ramires was completely shackled.