Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

11 minutes ago, Styles said:

What are some good twitter* accounts to follow for reliable news?

*Made an account despite promising myself I wouldn't :doh:

5 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Follow DiMarzio and DavidAmoyal they are the most reliable,then follow ESPN FC.Chelstransfer they post transfer news from all sources.

And i forgot follow FabrizioRomano.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Agreed. 

Otherwise he would have turned into beast many of our players. 

Oscar more so since that he was golden child. 

So I don't understand why people are so scared of this manager and that. 

Good managers are now being attracted to the league because of the money most teams are getting. 

And the Leicester story will bring young gun no managers with the wish they can do the same. 

Look at Simeone he just appeared out of nowhere and made all the "established" coach look silly. 

So we are not going to die because of one manager managing our rivals. 

Can win one season but certainly not going to dominate the league season after season as that's much harder now then before. 

Exactly.

If Mourinho was capable of turning a defender into a 'beast' why were we so shit and sitting in 17th?

48 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Arsenal are close on signing Vardy, meanwhile we are looking to sign Malumbulukukulu and some other random never heard of player that we'll loan out eventually. 

Great Job EmeFuckingNalo

vardy is a donkey, terrible signing . would be worried if we signed him. 

every chance we end up with rudiger, morata, kante or something similar, which would be good

3 hours ago, Styles said:

Exactly.

If Mourinho was capable of turning a defender into a 'beast' why were we so shit and sitting in 17th?

Zouma and Varane are waving. -_-
Wonder why we won the league a season before with the same defence. Bar the addition of Papy that is.

4 hours ago, Styles said:

What are some good twitter* accounts to follow for reliable news?

*Made an account despite promising myself I wouldn't :doh:

For Transfers? @HLNinEngeland @Sport_Witness @ChelsTransfer

Also: @JakeFCohen he's great for all financial/legal aspects regarding Chelsea. Must follow imo. 

Jorge Mendes already running MUFC i see. 

Just sent his client Andre Gomes to Man U to the tune of 40M Euros with additional add ons. Will be an interesting prospect no doubt. 

We better not be stuck with Oscar come August....I think i'll cry if we don't sign a better playmaker this offseason. 

In a weird way, I hope Andre Gomes goes to Man U or any team that is NOT Juventus. (because they are heavily linked with him too.)

Maybe Allegri and Juve are dumb enough to still table a bid for Oscar if they miss out on Andre. 

5 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Just sent his client Andre Gomes to Man U to the tune of 40M Euros with additional add ons. Will be an interesting prospect no doubt. 

We better not be stuck with Oscar come August....I think i'll cry if we don't sign a better playmaker this offseason. 

In a weird way, I hope Andre Gomes goes to Man U or any team that is NOT Juventus. (because they are heavily linked with him too.)

Maybe Allegri and Juve are dumb enough to still table a bid for Oscar if they miss out on Andre. 

Oscar will be here. An anchor around our necks holding us back for another season.

11 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We better not be stuck with Oscar come August....I think i'll cry if we don't sign a better playmaker this offseason

Do we really need another playmaker though ? Feel like we don't need any new additions to our attack, a back up striker for Costa but that's it. ( Remy is too injury prone, Falcao and Pato are simply not good enough)

Other teams can buy all the shiny playmakers and strikers that they want, we have other needs imo.

34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Oscar will be here. An anchor around our necks holding us back for another season.

Frustrating innit?

Forget the power 3 clubs in Bayern, Barca, and Real Madrid who have all the top nuclear arms available to mankind. 

What maddens me beyond anything is how PSG and Man City have just come and surpassed us in the blink of an Eye. Like who the tf want's to go play in that Mickey Mouse league in France, and yet they have amassed a squad that has rightly knocked us out of the last 2 CL campaigns. We've got the money like PSG and City, but have chosen to get all cute and play Moneyball Financial Fair Play. (Yes I know their owners are worth more, but when all 3 are valued at Billions, what really are we arguing here?) 

Like it really just hit me how well stocked those two clubs are. Because KDB is surrounded by Aguero,Fernandhino, Silva, Sterling and now Gundogan! Ibrahimovic was surrounded by ADM, Lucas, Cavani, Pastore, and Matuidi. 

Meanwhile, Hazard is surrounded by whom? A bunch of no-names and highly flawed players in Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Costa and Fabregas. And I could live with Costa if he was surrounded by a trio of World-Class Attacking Midfielders behind him, who provided him with the constant service he needs but that simply isn't the case. 

10 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Frustrating innit?

Forget the power 3 clubs in Bayern, Barca, and Real Madrid who have all the top nuclear arms available to mankind. 

What maddens me beyond anything is how PSG and Man City have just come and surpassed us in the blink of an Eye. Like who the tf want's to go play in that Mickey Mouse league in France, and yet they have amassed a squad that has rightly knocked us out of the last 2 CL campaigns. We've got the money like PSG and City, but have chosen to get all cute and play Moneyball Financial Fair Play. (Yes I know their owners are worth more, but when all 3 are valued at Billions, what really are we arguing here?) 

Like it really just hit me how well stocked those two clubs are. Because KDB is surrounded by Aguero,Fernandhino, Silva, Sterling and now Gundogan! Ibrahimovic was surrounded by ADM, Lucas, Cavani, Pastore, and Matuidi. 

Meanwhile, Hazard is surrounded by whom? A bunch of no-names and highly flawed players in Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Costa and Fabregas. And I could live with Costa if he was surrounded by a trio of World-Class Attacking Midfielders behind him, who provided him with the constant service he needs but that simply isn't the case. 

Damn. When you write it all out like that it is pretty depressing. It's especially annoying with City because they're in the same league as us.

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Do we really need another playmaker though ? Feel like we don't need any new additions to our attack, a back up striker for Costa but that's it. ( Remy is too injury prone, Falcao and Pato are simply not good enough)

Other teams can buy all the shiny playmakers and strikers that they want, we have other needs imo.

IMO yes, and It's just so frustrating because we have so many needs. I'm on the record saying that defense and CM are THE most important areas that need strengthening, but that undoubtedly means that Oscar still remains as our #10 for next season. 

I understand that we cannot replace 5/6 starters in one transfer window, and your right, we do have other needs.

Replacing JT (as he is relegated to a rotation player), and Ivanovic should be the utmost importance. Rudiger doesn't inspire a lot of confidence, so hopefully that doesn't get done, and either Koulibaly or Marquinhos come instead to partner Zouma. As well as a proper LB too. And then in CM we've got another host of issues too, Because we need One Nainggolan is not enough, because another B2B CM is needed too imo. 

A long journey lies ahead of the board in the transfer window indeed. 

17 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

IMO yes, and It's just so frustrating because we have so many needs. I'm on the record saying that defense and CM are THE most important areas that need strengthening, but that undoubtedly means that Oscar still remains as our #10 for next season. 

I understand that we cannot replace 5/6 starters in one transfer window, and your right, we do have other needs.

Replacing JT (as he is relegated to a rotation player), and Ivanovic should be the utmost importance. Rudiger doesn't inspire a lot of confidence, so hopefully that doesn't get done, and either Koulibaly or Marquinhos come instead to partner Zouma. As well as a proper LB too. And then in CM we've got another host of issues too, Because we need One Nainggolan is not enough, because another B2B CM is needed too imo. 

Yeah i get what you mean we're a long way from the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern. A lot of work to be done.

Yeah agree with that. Would also prefer Koulibaly over Rudiger.

"Oscar still remains as our #10 for next season. "

God i hope not. I don't think he will though. Most likely formations for next season are a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-3.

In the 4-4-2 i think Hazard and Costa would be our strikers with Pedro or Kenedy on the left and Willian on the right.

I don't really see where Oscar would fit in other then as back up for Hazard as the second striker.

In the 4-3-3 the only place he could fit would be as a CM and with Fabregas already playing in our midfield i think Conte will prefer defensively strong and physical players.

I don't think we're going to sell Oscar but i can't see him starting for us.

47 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Totally agree with your points, in my opinion, our transfer priorities should be:

1) New CB - Koulibaly would be nice
2) New CM - Radja would be awesome...but I'm not sure if he'll leave Italy
3) A clinical finisher in attack...as neither Oscar or Willian are great in that aspect. 
4) One youngster to be given a chance as midfield backup (Chalobah has shown he can play the holding midfield role, Ake can play LB or midfield as well)

*I'm holding out hope that Conte can develop Baba into an all-round better player...

I don't know why we don't have the thread for Marcelo Brozovic but nevermind.

He gave the interview today for national newspaper that he could leave Inter this season,and in the end he  said he would like to be new Frank Lampard.

In some of his first career interviews,while he played at Dinamo,Croatian champion,he said his favorite club is Chelsea. Tbh I don't watch Serie A and I don't know how good(bad) he is,but I saw many of Italian magazines write about him as very good player,and very good potential because he is 23.He could have a important part in Croatian squad on this Euro so maybe he would be good backup plan if we can't sign Radja.