Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub


Hamilton
 Share
Followers 11

Recommended Posts

On 12/01/2017 at 4:37 PM, Unionjack said:

Fuckin hope so bruv

I agree with this totally. Conte is a clever bloke isn't he. He knows all the moves.what the players strengths,weaknesses are, obviously a good man manager etc. So he should obviously sees alot more of whats going on than we do.

So he must know the problems we have in the team and I would hope that he is doing everything in his power to sort them out.

But I dont see him as one who buys 'Marquee', big name players.

And I know I must sound like some moaning spoiled biatch but I think we deserve one now n then. I know its a gamble, wrong time,not available and every other excuse in the book but they do a wonder for fan moral and atmosphere.

I was happy as shit when we got N'Golo but 1 good season might have been a gamble, it hasn't neen so far. When Cescy and Diego joined you could feel the electricity in the air. There was always a feeling something big was happening.

.Now we got each of those dirt cheap IMHO but they were players of a good age with tons of experience and still near the top of their game.

Thats all we need. I just dont want us setting our goals too low.

Trust me he will buy marquee players, but only those who he realy wants and if they are available. If they aint, he will settle for lesser players instead of splashing big on alternatives.

He wanted to spend more at juve, but they said no; here he has bigger budget.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

Rumour has it that Conte is going after Morata if Diego is leaving in the summer. Hasn't been that great for Real Madrid.

Wish he went for Andrea Belotti... has been amazing in the Serie A. Very good striker and a lovely guy. Much better than Icardi and at times, better than Higuain in terms of best Serie A striker at the moment. Only Dybala is better.

Problem is that Belotti has a 100m buyout clause for non-Serie A clubs. Torino and Belotti have chosen for this so it won't be a Higuain transfer saga volume 2.0. I think he is destined to move to AC Milan, and maybe he should because Milan (and Inter) need to be back at the top of the Serie A and in the Champions League and Belotti would be a great player for them.

 

But I think it's safe to say that this is Costa's final season as a Blue.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Rumour has it that Conte is going after Morata if Diego is leaving in the summer. Hasn't been that great for Real Madrid.

Wish he went for Andrea Belotti... has been amazing in the Serie A. Very good striker and a lovely guy. Much better than Icardi and at times, better than Higuain in terms of best Serie A striker at the moment. Only Dybala is better.

Problem is that Belotti has a 100m buyout clause for non-Serie A clubs. Torino and Belotti have chosen for this so it won't be a Higuain transfer saga volume 2.0. I think he is destined to move to AC Milan, and maybe he should because Milan (and Inter) need to be back at the top of the Serie A and in the Champions League and Belotti would be a great player for them.

 

But I think it's safe to say that this is Costa's final season as a Blue.

Don't you think that it's a little harsh to say that he hasn't been that great for Real Madrid? He only started 6 games in La Liga in which he scored 5 goals with 2 assists.

I think that is up to Conte to decide which striker suits him best ... Lukaku, Belotti, Morata and Lacazette are all strikers with worldclass potential ;) It's just up to the system and who can adapt better :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Don't you think that it's a little harsh to say that he hasn't been that great for Real Madrid? He only started 6 games in La Liga in which he scored 5 goals with 2 assists.

I think that is up to Conte to decide which striker suits him best ... Lukaku, Belotti, Morata and Lacazette are all strikers with worldclass potential ;) It's just up to the system and who can adapt better :) 

So far I've not been that impressed with Morata. He is ofcourse a good striker but at the moment, I'm a big Belotti-merchant as he impresses me the most.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is between Morata or Belotti, I would prefer Belotti personally he seems more Costa-esque and a mold of striker conte likes. But conte worked with Morata and helped him grow, I think if Conte had the choice we will be seeing Morata up top next year. Why not both! haha 352 Morata + Belotti with hazard behind! im just kidding, but it is a tough choice just comes down to which style you prefer i think

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

If it is between Morata or Belotti, I would prefer Belotti personally. But conte worked with Morata and helped him grow, I think if Conte had the choice we will be seeing Morata up top next year. Why not both! haha 352 Morata + Belotti with hazard behind! im just kidding, but it is a tough choice just comes down to which style you prefer i think

Conte never worked with Morata. Morata joined Juve in summer 2014 when Conte left for the Italy team. Only played at Juve under Max Allegri.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Conte never worked with Morata. Morata joined Juve in summer 2014 when Conte left for the Italy team. Only played at Juve under Max Allegri.

My Mistake. Apologies! lets say Conte is more familiar with Morata due to the juventus connections.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

My Mistake. Apologies! lets say Conte is more familiar with Morata due to the juventus connections.

I think Morata is more like Tevez a secondary striker kinda like what Hazard does at times. 

So that's the difference between Morata and Belotti. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think Morata is more like Tevez a secondary striker kinda like what Hazard does at times. 

So that's the difference between Morata and Belotti. 

Morata is this false-9 striker where Belotti is the more complete number 9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked David Amoyal on twitter who he preferred this was his response

"Belotti considerably better goal scorer while Morata much more complete, quality wise comparable depends what you need"

"I think it would depend if Costa leaves which would make Belotti a more logical fit"

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I asked David Amoyal on twitter who he preferred this was his response

"Belotti considerably better goal scorer while Morata much more complete, quality wise comparable depends what you need"

"I think it would depend if Costa leaves which would make Belotti a more logical fit"

 

 

In a perfect world, IF Costa does indeed leave next summer. I would be content with two strikers in Morata and Belotti, but that would require Batshuayi being moved on as well, which is highly unlikely. There's no way a top club like Chelsea can rely on TWO stikers who will be less than 25 to get through next season, with UCL and PL to play for.

Conte values experience, so if Costa goes, expect the next striker to be a well-established Undisputed Starter much like Costa. 

Edit: Just watching some highlights of Andrea Belotti, and I'm pretty sure i've seen him win more headers in 1 minute than Costa has in his entire Chelsea career. Mad ting :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been looking at this guy.

Seems flexible up front positions. A good strong young guy and a good option for Eden cover or 2nd striker or alongside another.

Seems to be a crazy fucker in a car tho. Told the cops he was Traore after being stopped without a license.

In February 2014, Niang crashed his Ferrari into a tree and was sentenced to a suspended 18-month jail sentenced for an alleged hit-and-run accident which left 11 others injured. The player was also charged with endangering people's lives and driving without a licence again!.

Then he had a crash though it was made clear he was not under the influence of alcohol he suffered an injury to the capsular ligament in his left ankle, as well as bruising to his left shoulder.

Then after a 2-month lay off due to the accident,he jumped off the roof of his house into a pool and posted a video on social media. It caused a stir lol

But it would really piss vinegar tits off as they want him!

 

M’Baye Niang

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mbaye-niang/profil/spieler/157501

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

In a perfect world, IF Costa does indeed leave next summer. I would be content with two strikers in Morata and Belotti, but that would require Batshuayi being moved on as well, which is highly unlikely. There's no way a top club like Chelsea can rely on TWO stikers who will be less than 25 to get through next season, with UCL and PL to play for.

Conte values experience, so if Costa goes, expect the next striker to be a well-established Undisputed Starter much like Costa. 

Edit: Just watching some highlights of Andrea Belotti, and I'm pretty sure i've seen him win more headers in 1 minute than Costa has in his entire Chelsea career. Mad ting :D

just to clarify I think we will only get one or the other not both. I would be over the MOON if we got BOTH of those guys. 

I think if Conte gets who he has been linked with most in Morata it will be the best thing for Batshuayi, he needs a strike partner and Morata is certainly an excellent secondary striker/strike partner.

 

I have a gut feeling that Diego is going to move on and we will see Lukaku and Morata in blue next year. Lukaku/Morata/Bats 

 

Also as much as I prefer Belotti, i havent seen any concrete links between Chelsea and him at all. I know the media mostly makes up their stories but it might be nice to see some indication of interest

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

just to clarify I think we will only get one or the other not both. I would be over the MOON if we got BOTH of those guys. 

I think if Conte gets who he has been linked with most in Morata it will be the best thing for Batshuayi, he needs a strike partner and Morata is certainly an excellent secondary striker/strike partner.

 

I have a gut feeling that Diego is going to move on and we will see Lukaku and Morata in blue next year. Lukaku/Morata/Bats 

 

Also as much as I prefer Belotti, i havent seen any concrete links between Chelsea and him at all. I know the media mostly makes up their stories but it might be nice to see some indication of interest

Only because he's Italian and a Serie A player thus connected to Conte.

Think Belotti is a target for Milan when they begin rebuilding their club with the Chinese money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelseaare about to loose 19yrs Solanke just because they cant meet his 50k demand but yet rate him high. Sometimes i think chelsea are not serious. i have watched Solanke at Vitesse and even the acadamy and England U21 as well. If they really care about their future, the would give it to him. Madrid are already snooping around. That should tell you how highly rated he is.

http://bleacherreport.com/chelsea

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelseas-dominic-solanke-planning-to-leave-on-free-transfer-in-the-summer-6385403/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...