Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

12 hours ago, the wes said:

the only way you would see that line up is on football manager 16 but i do agree with u a lot of players need to go 

If this club have any ambition to be back where we belong next season, it's going to take that sort of quality and that sort of spend. For me there are too many old 'Mourinho favorites' around the club now, hangers on, players that are way too comfortable which is one of the reasons I believe the level has descended massively. We need a manager with a brand new outlook and structure and one that gets the maximum from everyone in the squad/team. Start with fetching in players of quality and rip up this predictable way of playing and outdated football we are seeing.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If this club have any ambition to be back where we belong next season, it's going to take that sort of quality and that sort of spend. For me there are too many old 'Mourinho favorites' around the club now, hangers on, players that are way too comfortable which is one of the reasons I believe the level has descended massively. We need a manager with a brand new outlook and structure and one that gets the maximum from everyone in the squad/team. Start with fetching in players of quality and rip up this predictable way of playing and outdated football we are seeing.

your 100% right mate lets start the rebuilding in the summer just hope we get the right manager in tho

42 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This is sad, but true. We started rebuilding in 2012, but it all collapsed, now we are in even worse position. Just goes to show that rebuilding isn't that easy, there's more to it than just throwing money at people. In hindsight Jose might've been a mistake despite the title.

23 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I think it was Pep who said we need ten new players, he's right but a lot need to go the other way.

Oscar, Ivanovic, Pedro, Cesc, Mikel, Ramires, Cahill, Costa, Remy and Baba.

I'd sell Costa in a heart beat, I think he's a fucking fraud personally. That is some serious money we are sat on, not only money but players that are just taking us nowhere, and fast. Baba ain't getting a sniff so he may as well go too, Mikel and Ramires are both shit and the rest, just get shot. Start it all again next summer, get what we can from the above and start it all again. If someone comes in with 120M for Hazard ship him out too. Madrid cannot keep both Isco and James happy, anyone of them will do for the #10 role, anyone but fucking Oscar, no more please.

Tibo

Azpilicueta Stones Zouma Rodriguez

Barkley Matuidi

Willian Isco Hazard

Griezmann

that xi is midtable. no power whatsoever

7 hours ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Hiddink in presser saying no striker coming in and they will have to make do ( if Falcao stays injured)  with the other 2 .

Perhaps there will be a chance for Bamford or A.n.other if we are short

Id take that with a pinch of salt.  There is no way we can be sat in the position we are in, and not freshening up.  Especially after Guus himself said Bamford needs to prove himself before getting any chance.  Falcao cant stay fit, Remy isnt reliable with fitness.

Id eat my hat if we didnt get an attacker in

Hiddink in presser saying no striker coming in and they will have to make do ( if Falcao stays injured)  with the other 2 .

Perhaps there will be a chance for Bamford or A.n.other if we are short

Id take that with a pinch of salt.  There is no way we can be sat in the position we are in, and not freshening up.  Especially after Guus himself said Bamford needs to prove himself before getting any chance.  Falcao cant stay fit, Remy isnt reliable with fitness.

Ok..so you reckon we are buying a 4th striker

Can you please post a picture of the hat......just incase ;-)

Hiddink in presser saying no striker coming in and they will have to make do ( if Falcao stays injured)  with the other 2 . Perhaps there will be a chance for Bamford or A.n.other if we are short

Hiddink in presser saying no striker coming in and they will have to make do ( if Falcao stays injured)  with the other 2 . Perhaps there will be a chance for Bamford or A.n.other if we are short

Id take that with a pinch of salt.  There is no way we can be sat in the position we are in, and not freshening up.  Especially after Guus himself said Bamford needs to prove himself before getting any chance.  Falcao cant stay fit, Remy isnt reliable with fitness.   Id eat my hat if we didnt get an attacker in

Ok..so you reckon we are buying a 4th striker.

Can you please post a picture of the hat......just incase ;-)

i am so bored from the match, that i thought of making a list of players who need to get lost from the club next year.

remy, hazard, oscar, pedro, mikel, rambo, cesc, iva, JT.

dont tell me that we need JT's leadership. what we need is a fucking defender. he has been atrocious all season.

Folks, how much do you think needs to be spent this summer?

Personally, I believe the Board still wants to adhere to FFP and will continue with its "one in one out" policy and the club won't spend more than 70 million pounds on perhaps 3-4 players.  

I cannot see 50 million pounds being laid out for John Stones.

43 minutes ago, bellion said:

Folks, how much do you think needs to be spent this summer?

Personally, I believe the Board still wants to adhere to FFP and will continue with its "one in one out" policy and the club won't spend more than 70 million pounds on perhaps 3-4 players.  

I cannot see 50 million pounds being laid out for John Stones.

we are getting 40mill euros out of salah and cuadrado only (IIRC).

then theres remy, mikel, Rambo, the wages of iva and JT.

Oscar, pedro and cesc should fetch a tidy sum too.

honestly money should not even be an object.

Hiddink "We are not in negotiations with..... whoever, at this moment"

Matt law in Telegraph claiming Marina Granovskaia is in the negotiations for Pato.  Is Hiddink out of the loop?  Pato's club have confirmed he hasnt gone to USA as his transfer is advanced, all the Brazilian media claim it is us.

Weird situtation