Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Kroos is linked with a move away from Real I would take him in a heart beat 

There are a few places reporting that we are in the market for him, £40M.  Can't see it happening.  Probably trying to get a new contract from Madrid.

20 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

There are a few places reporting that we are in the market for him, £40M.  Can't see it happening.  Probably trying to get a new contract from Madrid.

Maybe they want to cash in on him to get pogba 

Several Premier League clubs are fighting it out to sign highly-rated Charlton forward Ademola Lookman, Sky sources understand.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11684/10129935/top-premier-league-clubs-keen-on-charlton-teenager-ademola-lookman

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Tibo

Azpilicueta Stones Zouma Rodriguez

Barkley Matuidi

Willian Isco Hazard

Griezmann

the only way you would see that line up is on football manager 16 but i do agree with u a lot of players need to go 

Atletico and more specifically Real will get the chance to stockpile on signings this transfer window and the next.

We know how it works....the appeals go in which means they can sign players, the hearing is heard later in the year and they get the same ban or a 1 transfer window ban and fine....but meantime that gives them time to buy in who they want

While I do agree that the youngsters deserve a chance, I am not convinced that they are the guys to help us march up the league and at worst secure a Europa League spot. Kenedy is a great talent who I believe should be in the starting line-up, I am still unsold on Loftus-Cheek and his work rate. No doubt a talent but does he have that drive and work rate? I am not sold just yet. If I were the manager Pedro, Matic, and Fabregas wouldnt see the light of day. I would go with Courtois, Azpi, Terry, Cahil, Ivanovic, Mikel, Ramires, Kenedy, Osacr, Hazard (when fit), Costa. 

As for transfers we need to replace the whole back four. Ivanovic gets abused every game. I would say bring in a top quality CB like Hummels and a top quality LB like Criscito. Move Azpi to RB and maybe see if we can sign a guy like Danilo or Seamus Coleman to cover him. I think we need to offload Remy and bring back Lukaku, we were foolish to let him go. This would obviously be a lot of movement in the January window which is unlikely but we can't keep leaking goals left, right, and centre. 

10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Wjynaldum? Payet?

I'd jump on a chance for Wynaldum. never quits, has skills and can finish.

Looking for new centre midfielders, I would take someone like Daley Blind in a heartbeat too (and not use him as a CB unless every CB were injured). amazing that Daley Blind and Morgan Schneiderlin aren't starting in CM on United, but that side is a mess too; just not as bad as Chelsea obviously.

If someone can get some spying cockroaches into chelsea meetings right about now, the audio footage would be priceless.  FFS, what is going on in football?  personally, the question bigger than Chelsea right now is just how crap this generation of footballers really is (or is it the lack of superstars, mediocrity, and better defending all combined?)???

Azpi--Stones--Terry/Zouma/Christiansen/other--Rodriguez/Gaya

Blind -----------Gundogan

RLC

Willian------------------someone------------------???

manager: Gary Neville.

Players from countries lower in the ranks, or from lower divisions are always a risk.
The premier it is also a dangerous place for an attacking player who looks good but also wants a lot of space. Cuadrado is an example who shined for Fiorentina and la Juve now, but could n't make it here.
Almost the opposite is true for Italy for the players the Italian clubs import. If one is not a nimble sprinter he can't make it. Notorious fails were Jimmy Greaves and Ian Rush.

18 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I think it was Pep who said we need ten new players, he's right but a lot need to go the other way.

Oscar, Ivanovic, Pedro, Cesc, Mikel, Ramires, Cahill, Costa, Remy and Baba.

I'd sell Costa in a heart beat, I think he's a fucking fraud personally. That is some serious money we are sat on, not only money but players that are just taking us nowhere, and fast. Baba ain't getting a sniff so he may as well go too, Mikel and Ramires are both shit and the rest, just get shot. Start it all again next summer, get what we can from the above and start it all again. If someone comes in with 120M for Hazard ship him out too. Madrid cannot keep both Isco and James happy, anyone of them will do for the #10 role, anyone but fucking Oscar, no more please.

Tibo

Azpilicueta Stones Zouma Rodriguez

Barkley Matuidi

Willian Isco Hazard

Griezmann

add salah and cuadrado to that kitty too.