Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

11 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Any signing we make of course wont be a Hiddink choice, i think thats almost certain.  Whoever we sign this month, be it Pato, Bacca or someone else, i think it'd all be done without Hiddink's say so.  Therefore i wouldnt be surprised if he has no knowledge of Marina speaking to Pato's agent.  However I do think the club would block any Ramires exit and i can see the only departure being Bamford between now and deadline day tbh

I think he may say only in which position we need to strengthen, but yes, not who to bring.

so are we going to buy Pato, and maybe others? Well, what you think will change? exactly nothing,  just onother wrong transfer, with a lost of money... stole a change at young!

we miss a long term plan! a plan that goes over the coach, that keep in the time! i would say to stop with this useless transfers!

so we will never been at level of barca, bayern or real! and this is a sin why we could be there!

We should have moved for Schneiderlin in the summer. We need defensive midfielder who can pass the ball to creative teammates and who can defend their asses when they are attacking. Something like Kante or Coquelin do for Leicester/Arsenal. 

Krychowiak is great and still young ;) Highest rate of interceptions in all Europe :)

3 hours ago, stroey said:

Would be nice but more likely we'd sell Ramires and gundogan goes to Liverpool and we end up buying another has been like Kaka. 

This is is how our board works isn't it? 

25 minutes ago, samzilla said:

why does the board want pato?  weird.

Because we want to buid an all-star 2009-10 squad. Terry, Iva, Fábregas and Falcao are in, we need Pato and Hulk now.

On 2016-01-18 at 4:15 PM, jernej93 said:

We should have moved for Schneiderlin in the summer. We need defensive midfielder who can pass the ball to creative teammates and who can defend their asses when they are attacking. Something like Kante or Coquelin do for Leicester/Arsenal. 

Krychowiak is great and still young ;) Highest rate of interceptions in all Europe :)

Schneiderlin has been a joke at United, bullet dodged...

Absolutely agree, Schneiderlin has been nothing short of terrible this season. It's been some time since I last saw such a unidimensional midfielder. Can only play in front of the defence as a half back, other than that he is lost. He adds nothing offensively, passes only sideways and backwards, the definition of a destroyer. I think he'd do a better job as a centre back, lacks so much things for a modern midfielder.

United have kind of spent a fortune on average players - Herrera, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Fellaini. Unless you are lucky af, these players will only get you fighting for a top 4 finish, no more than that.

I dont think we will buy anyone in this transfer window. The players we want wont join us with the prospect of no European football next season and without a new manager being named either.

If you were a star player would you come to a club with no manager and no European football? I don't think so

7 minutes ago, Robguima said:

The signs are there: our purchasing power isn't the same.

need to used to the new norm

It is the same, the club are choosing not to use for the sake of posterity. There is a looming new stadium coming up and that is quite an extensive task, the club is being safe with all its finances, just like Arsenal when they built their new stadium. Besides, haven't you seen how the club is operating recently? Hoarding players, loaning them and then selling for a profit. The club is trying to become self-sufficient without the sugar daddy money, but it  is there is necessary.