Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are being linked with a move for Graziano Pelle after Southampton completed a £4m acquisition of Charlie Austin. (Independent)

Beat me to it! Haha!

Haven't watched much of the guy barring Soton games against us. 

Just now, didierforever said:

we are getting 40mill euros out of salah and cuadrado only (IIRC).

then theres remy, mikel, Rambo, the wages of iva and JT.

Oscar, pedro and cesc should fetch a tidy sum too.

honestly money should not even be an object.

Why would we be getting rid of Oscar, Pedro, Cesc, Remy, JT, Mikel? They can all be valuable squad players/important players next year (well only Cesc and JT really). 

We just need to buy two or three players for the first 11, maybe two or three more for the squad that are right for the team and the new manager, no need to have a huge overhaul again 3-4 years after the last one if you want to call it that. I mean we won the PL last year, look at City and Arsenal this year, they bought maybe one, two or three players last year and look like totally different teams.  You don't break up a whole squad that won the PL last year because of one dodgy season. 

31 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Why would we be getting rid of Oscar, Pedro, Cesc, Remy, JT, Mikel? They can all be valuable squad players/important players next year (well only Cesc and JT really). 

We just need to buy two or three players for the first 11, maybe two or three more for the squad that are right for the team and the new manager, no need to have a huge overhaul again 3-4 years after the last one if you want to call it that. I mean we won the PL last year, look at City and Arsenal this year, they bought maybe one, two or three players last year and look like totally different teams.  You don't break up a whole squad that won the PL last year because of one dodgy season. 

remy - what good is a back up striker that is ALWAYS injured when u need him to step up? i dont know if its a co-incidence or some other thing but how many times has it happened that remy has been unavailable when costa is injured. moreover, we need competition for costa. if he wants to half-arse his way thru half the season, let him do that on the bench.

pedro - why is that even a question. not good enough. can easily be replaced by kenedy. hell even moses is better.

oscar - simple answer. not good enough. not good enough to even be a squad player. RLC can take his spot.

JT - has been horrendous all season long, maybe a good perfomance here or there. but time to call it quits unless he is happy being the 4th choice CB.

cesc - not a no.10, a MASSIVE liability as a DLP. can only work if the team plays around him but not good enough to carry the team.

a dodgy season would have been mid table, or rather an EL qualification, not a relegation fight. consistently performing shit for almost 13 months now is not "underperforming". it just defines that we are not good enough. we were able to grind out 1-0 results because of jose's ultra negative tactics and the fact that we had one of the best players in the world playing at the best level. a poor season from hazard has shown EXACTLY how fucking shit the rest of the squad and the team is. we NEED a MASSIVE OVERHAUL. going into the next season without one would be suicidal.

Anyone who believes most of that squad will be here next yr are off their head.

Some will leave for cl football. Some we will sell off our own back

Hazard won't be here

Fabregas isn't certain and  neither is Costa.  Jt contract still debatable.

That's without the squad players who aren't good enough.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

pedro - why is that even a question. not good enough. can easily be replaced by kenedy. hell even moses is better.

Aren't you one of the members who mocked me in the summer for saying Pedro has no business to be at a top club like Chelsea?

1 minute ago, JaKstone said:

Aren't you one of the members who mocked me in the summer for saying Pedro has no business to be at a top club like Chelsea?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20561-17-pedro-rodríguez/?do=findComment&comment=1197847

i can admit when i am wrong. he has looked completely out of his depth. has not adapted the way one would expect an experienced world beater player to adapt.

but i am still waiting on your oscar assessment.

Halfway through the window and we still haven't bought anyone. We need to move fast as Hiddink said

Tell Emenelo and Marina To Start move their asses!

Want Emenelo as far away from target discussion as possible. Don't need another Papy, Hector, Juan, etc.

I wonder how Pedro was good enough to be replacement for Messi or Neymar in Barca, meanwhile He should be replacement for youngster Kenedy now. We have to buy some players quickly until season is in half way and its not too late. Right back and a winger is must buy and central ofensive midlefielder is likely seen.

For the summer transferwindow:

Imo we need an attacking left back, a ball playing centerback (preferably an experienced one since he would be partnering Zouma), an all around midfielder (switch to a 4-3-3) and a physical target man (as second striker (bench option)).

If we've got cash left a defensive midfielder to replace Mikel in the starting lineup.

Courtois; Azpi, Zouma, new CB, new LB; Mikel/new DM; Fabregas, new CM; Willian, Costa, Hazard.

Shadow team: Begovic, Ivanovic (i'd prefer we'd let him go but according to reports we're offering him a new contract so, :drunk: sure), Cahill, Terry, Baba, Mikel, Matic, RLC, Pedro, Kennedy, new striker.

Then we still have Amelia, Blackman, Remy, Oscar, Ramires, Papy, Traore.

4-5 signings and we'd be right back in it. Problem is, can we keep our key players  and  bring in top players without CL football ?

14 hours ago, didierforever said:

i am so bored from the match, that i thought of making a list of players who need to get lost from the club next year.

remy, hazard, oscar, pedro, mikel, rambo, cesc, iva, JT.

dont tell me that we need JT's leadership. what we need is a fucking defender. he has been atrocious all season.

Don't be irrational my man. Hazard should not be sold at all... you don't go from being top 5 player in the world to a nobody in one summer. We will regret it if we lose Hazard. Its also ludicrous for you to say that JT should "get lost". ABSOLUTELY NOT: John Terry is the heart and soul of chelsea and it may behoove you to think a little bit about what he has done for us. Has he lost a step? Yes but he should wear a Chelsea shirt and be apart of the dressing room until he can no longer run up and down the pitch. He could sit on the bench for the next 10 years and not play a single game and be a positive influence on the dressing room. A couple of January defenders is a must though....