Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'll just take a couple minutes of my time to try to realize why people are jumping the gun.
So this window the likes of Depay(a wonderkid, who we don't need) Schneiderlin(probably off to United, no reason for us to go for), Cech, Danny Ings, Adam Bogdan, James Milner( neither of them needed at our club ) and Roberto Firmino(who is quality, but also unneeded here) have moved clubs in the EPL.
Out of all those transfers, I'd argue that the only one we could have gone after is Nathaniel Clyne. Young, english RB, who doesn't shine and gets the job done, but I doubt we would have wanted to be second fiddle to Ivanovic and stall his development, when he will be a week in - week out starter for the Scousers.
Now, a part from that there have been no major transfers in which we should have been evolved. Players like Griezmann, Sterling, Pogba, Umtiti, Begovic,Baba Rahman, Stones, Alex Song and so on, are still with their respected clubs and as reports go, negotiations for their transfers to X club are still on-going. Which, leads me to believe, in a simple, well-mannered fashion, that we have lost 0 transfer battles and bar Arsenal our opponents haven't improved drastically to say that we are being left behind. If it was the 25th of August, I'd be panicking too, but it isn't.
As I said earlier, we are, out of all the top 6, the club that needs major improvement,.. the least. So calm down a bit. We have the best coach in the world, he is always a step ahead, geez.

Because people play FM and FIFA and actually think that it really works that way.

Exactly - as Jose said - it's a summer of evolution, not revolution...

We have to be careful with expectations.

I don't doubt we have a list of targets that we have been working on for months, with alternatives if the principal deal falls through. Just I don't see Pogba or other players coming - that's not evolution, that's revolution.

The hypocrisy is also crazy - Jose must play more youth in one breath, we haven't signed any £50million + players in the next.

Jose knows his squad and the club has a plan - just sit back and enjoy it.

People are mad because we are not linked with top players. But even if we were (like in past years), we never actualy signed 99% of those players because it was all bullshit anyway so I dont see whats the fuss. Mou said no transfers, so it would be stupid from press to report about us spending 100m+ like they talked about last year, year before and every year before that.

Anyway its not even july when window actualy opens, so calm the fuck down. Mou was never open about transfers, so its possible we are doing some negotiations despite media doesnt report it (as if they ever knew anything).

I rather wait till last week of August and sign a top player for decent fee than rush into buying decent player for top fee. Chill, Mou will get his players as he always does, wait and see.

Pogba and Sterling to name just two.

they're being linked with everybody else too and we're pretty much outsiders in this case.

I just hope Chelsea is not making the same mistake as in 2010/11. We lost Balack, Deco and Willkins and brought in none... had to wait 5 years to get anywhere near the title for 5 years.. and think of what would've happened if it wasn't for the miracle of 2012

they're being linked with everybody else too and we're pretty much outsiders in this case.

I just hope Chelsea is not making the same mistake as in 2010/11. We lost Balack, Deco and Willkins and brought in none... had to wait 5 years to get anywhere near the title for 5 years.. and think of what would've happened if it wasn't for the miracle of 2012

didn't we had a trabsfer ban that year!

Explain to me, who strengthened? How exactly? Solely buying Depay and Cech isn't strengthening.

Liverpool have , might not be a rival , but you don't know.

Utd look like signing ramos and maybe turan

Arsenal getting cech is strengthening , how could vastly upgrading your gk be anything else

It's not a problem , as long as we do to. Never stand still

Liverpool have , might not be a rival , but you don't know.

Utd look like signing ramos and maybe turan

Arsenal getting cech is strengthening , how could vastly upgrading your gk be anything else

It's not a problem , as long as we do to. Never stand still

Are you really scared of Ings, Bodan and Milner? Plus a Firmino and a Clyne? Players who aren't World class and are yet to take that step?

United are in a major transitional period. Wait for them to sign Ramos, then complain, because it is yet to happen.

Arsenal aren't getting Neuer. Cech still has his flaws as well as Ospina had, and Ospina is a good GK. If their defense is still shambolic Cech will be the least of their worries.

None of the other signings in the epl from the big teams are really that great...so far

I guess united did well with depay and the dm from southampton... Outside of them, I don't think anyone had a good transfer window

Is Schneiderlin even confirmed? People majorly over reacting in here!

do any Spanish-football fans know anything about Jesus Vallejo of Real Zaragoza? All I know is he's captain of his club at 18, plays centre-back, and 'potential Terry replacement' started being whispered in my head when i read a little article about him

didn't we had a trabsfer ban that year!

the CAS lifted that ban before it could come into effect. Was pretty much a joke. Just some small time attempt of Kakuta's old club. Some anti-English authorities slapped us with a ban, the media blew it up but at the CAS our lawyers wiped the floor with them.