Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lol people complain about our lack of activity, but now its possible we make Falcao, Begovic, Arda and Baba signed within a week...

Striker, midfielder, defender and back up GK, just like Mou said :lol:

Lol people complain about our lack of activity, but now its possible we make Falcao, Begovic, Arda and Baba signed within a week...

Well, some of us excpected to sign better players.

Meanwhile City are linked with Pogba, De Bruyne .. Arsenal got Cech..

I'm not saying we can do any better because there aren't many top players who are available for us, but still it kinda sucks.

If that's so then it's a big downturn from last season.

Hardly any players to improve our starting 11.

Well, some of us excpected to sign better players.

Meanwhile City are linked with Pogba, De Bruyne .. Arsenal got Cech..

I'm not saying we can do any better because there aren't many top players who are available for us, but still it kinda sucks.

If that happens, I wont be dissapointed tbh. I personaly rate Arda very high, Begovic is quality back up. About Falcao and Baba, they would do as decent backups I guess...

All things are relative. I was hyped when we signed Cuadrado, it turned to be kinda bad deal. So I dont care if we sign big name, small name, but just wait till they show what they have on pitch and then talk.

Who knows, maybe Reus would flop here, maybe Arda would flop here, maybe they will elevate us on next level...

We already have good side, I would love to see another CM to add some balance and mobility to our midfield, but that would mean change of system to 4:3:3, something Mou might not even plan to do.

If that's so then it's a big downturn from last season.

Hardly any players to improve our starting 11.

Only players that would improve us are Reus, Bale, Sanchez for RW, Godin, Varane for CB, and Pogba/Vidal for CM (but with fact we would switch to 4:3:3, probably something Mou doesnt want?), but neither of those players is availabe. And full back, but Iva and Azpi are Mou untouchables.

Dont know what people expect tho, yes we can improve our squad, with players above, but neither is available, or would cost 80m. Maybe Schweini/Moutinho would be good addition, but unlikely would they improve our first 11.

If that happens, I wont be dissapointed tbh. I personaly rate Arda very high, Begovic is quality back up. About Falcao and Baba, they would do as decent backups I guess...

All things are relative. I was hyped when we signed Cuadrado, it turned to be kinda bad deal. So I dont care if we sign big name, small name, but just wait till they show what they have on pitch and then talk.

Who knows, maybe Reus would flop here, maybe Arda would flop here, maybe they will elevate us on next level...

We already have good side, I would love to see another CM to add some balance and mobility to our midfield, but that would mean change of system to 4:3:3, something Mou might not even plan to do.

Well honestly if we sign Arda and he performs, and we get Falcao and Begovic then it's not too bad of a transfer window.

Hope everything will work out for the better.

Well honestly if we sign Arda and he performs, and we get Falcao and Begovic then it's not too bad of a transfer window.

Hope everything will work out for the better.

Also the players you mentioned; KDB and Cech were ours once, but not good enough for this team, but they are better than anything city/arsenal has in that position atm, so the difference is there. Pogba to City, well if they spend 100m on him, they can have him. He is good player, but I wouldnt spend cent over 60m for him.

Generaly, I believe people expected that now as we are english champions, Pogba, Varane and Reus will jump in our team. Sadly things dont work that way.

Also the players you mentioned; KDB and Cech were ours once, but not good enough for this team, but they are better than anything city/arsenal has in that position atm, so the difference is there. Pogba to City, well if they spend 100m on him, they can have him. He is good player, but I wouldnt spend cent over 60m for him.

Generaly, I believe people expected that now as we are english champions, Pogba, Varane and Reus will jump in our team. Sadly things dont work that way.

Yeah well things shouldn't work like this also. A bunch of mediocre players like Falcao, Turan and Song playing for a top club like Chelsea.

Yeah well things shouldn't work like this also. A bunch of mediocre players like Falcao, Turan and Song playing for a top club like Chelsea.

Tell me honestly, who should we sign then?

I would love one world class player ahead of 3-4 good ones. But realisticly, there is no one available. Turan, Schweini, Ramos if they want to leave, Vidal if juve is ready to sell and Pogba if you are ready to cash 80m+ are only ones.

We're also 'linked' with Pogba... Di Marzio said it, Sport said it, whats the difference from City?

Im willing to bet anyone that Pogba wont come to City, and im sure its not even an option for him.

Song is not coming.

KDB? Turan is much better for this team, and imo just a better player but never mind.

The truth is that most of the fans here cant look any further than "Chelsea". They think Chelsea is unique in trying to improve and pushing to be the best, other clubs targets and ambition dont matter. "Varane, Reus, Vidal, Pogba, lets just get them already, we're Chelsea the chmapions of england".. so?

Its funny that a summer of Cesc (who wanted out of Barca and was quite cheap) and Costa (who wanted Chelsea and had a fair release clause) changed everyone's view and expectations. What if Cesc wanted to stay? or Costa price was a lot higher? we had luck to get those two in the right moment (especially Cesc). The needed piece right now is probably RW, and this time it will be harder. Other clubs who needs and want to improve even more than us like PSG and City done nothing until now, Bayern got Costa, Real did nothing, Arsenal only got Cech our 2nd GK.

:( If Allan is truly off to Napoli we've basically missed out on the next-but-possibly-better-than Mascherano, if Javier had more legs in him. If he got a proper shot in the national team everyone would take notice. He plays like he's on steroids and coke.

If I were in charge of Juventus I'd try and retain Pogba, sell Vidal for £40m or thereabouts and replace him with Allan for what, £13-£16m at most i'd imagine.

*goes to jerk off over Allan*

Only saw some youtube videos and probably few times against juve, but he seems great player. Hardworking, top tackler, runner, but with amazing ball skills.

I knew Benatia very well when he was playing for udinese (back then when Handanovic, our national team gk was also there and I watched all udine games). And I knew Benatia was great, but didnt get enough recognition. Any top team, he would be beast there. Once in Roma, everyone knew him.

I guess Allan will be the same. Napoli seems its club he is moving to and in season or two, few NT games on top and next thing you see, they will want 50m for him...

I seriously cant understand why we didnt go for Allan. And it also doesnt look like we're going for anybody else. And Mikel is still here.

Maybe we're going to play with Matic-Cesc in all big games (or at least thats what Jose wants)? i hope thats the reason.

vela will be bought in to replace turan. also, i think they need to load heavily on the winger/Striker areas cos i think simeone said that koke will take on a much deeper role the next season, which means they will need LMs too.

Vela can never replace Turan. He is not that kind of player at all. If anything, they would buy him to prep for Griezman leaving.

I know its the Metro but .....

Juan Cuadrado’s agent ‘flies to Madrid as Atletico Madrid prepare £17.8m transfer bid for Chelsea’

Our problem isn't new this season. For some reason dont ask me what it is we just dont have the magnetism that draws TOP players generally. You never hear of one saying I cant stand playing for Juve and its always been my dream to play for Chelsea.

So we might have to pay a few more quid to get the level of player we should be aiming for and if it means having to then fuck it we gotta dig deep.

I know its the Metro but .....

Juan Cuadrado’s agent ‘flies to Madrid as Atletico Madrid prepare £17.8m transfer bid for Chelsea’

Exchange deal: Luis and Cuadrado for Turan and Griezmann :D