Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Should be amusing watching the United fans try to big Herrera up as a "world class" player who's suddenly better than Fabregas.

lol They seemed almost more upset than Arsenal fans when we signed him. Reading 100+ pages Fabregas thread on redcafe was gold.

Even with Ander Herrera their midfield doesn't worry me at all. Not until they have a proper, top class DM rather than Fellaini or an old Carrick coming off of a terrible season.

Should be amusing watching the United fans try to big Herrera up as a "world class" player who's suddenly better than Fabregas.

They already are - some are saying the only better central midfielders they can sign are Modric, Pogba or Vidal.

Who cares if United spend £30-40 million (according to reports) on Robben? LVG will obviously make RVP and Robben his main men, the thing is RVP is 31 and Robben is 30... don't get me wrong Robben is one of the best wingers in the world, no doubt, but tbh i would hate it if Chelsea built their team around two aging players, never mind how good they are, also lets not forget RVP and Robben do pick up a fair few injuries during the season as well.

They already are - some are saying the only better central midfielders they can sign are Modric, Pogba or Vidal.

LOL!

If they end their transfer window with Herrera, Shaw, and a new CB I think they'll definitely finish higher than 7th but I don't think they'll be title contenders. If they go and sign a world class DM like Vidal (which I don't think will happen unless they offer £70m or something) and a world class winger like Reus/Di Maria/Sanchez then I can see them being up there.

Stephane M'Bia has revealed that it is his "dream" to play for a team coached by Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

The Queens Park Rangers midfielder spent last season on loan with Spanish side Sevilla, and is coming to the end of his current deal with the newly-promoted Premier League side.

The Cameroon international told AS.com: "I have the utmost respect for Sevilla, but will be difficult for me to stay because I want to play at the highest level and try to win the Champions League.

"I do not know where I'll go, but I want to accomplish great things next season. My dream is be coached by Mourinho, because I think he's a great coach."

If Robben moves to Utd -.Mou is clueless? Please explain?

If Mourinho wont finish season ahead of United (with or without Robben) next season, considering how good team we have and how bad United played last season...

Lol @ M'bia. Shit version of Ramires and an even dirtier player.

As for Sanchez and Arsenal, that would be a scary signing. Hope that doesn't happen. But doesn't Walcott play on the right?

Di Marzio:

- Negredo is close to sign for Atletico Madrid for 15m Euros.

Wait, what? Why'd City let him go for half the price they paid after just 1 season in which he scored 20 odd goals? Shite second half to the season but still very surprising.

Wait, what? Why'd City let him go for half the price they paid after just 1 season in which he scored 20 odd goals? Shite second half to the season but still very surprising.

He says thats Atletico's offer for City, but i guess it could raise to 20m, they're still negotiating.

Why would they sell? Negredo reportedly wants to go back to Spain, and City needs to sell one foreign player so they could sign a new one (a CB most probably).

If Mourinho wont finish season ahead of United (with or without Robben) next season, considering how good team we have and how bad United played last season...

Uh? Still don't understand how that makes Mou clueless?

Are you unhappy with the current signings and speculation? I'm not! We're signing younger players than Utd and already have a platform to build on. Utd are paying mega money on transfers and wages - which is unsustainable. Utd are basically doing what we did 7 years ago - it's a fools promise. I much prefer our new long term sustainable approach.

I don't think Utd will finish above us, they have a lot of ground to make up.

If they do - fair enough, but I certainly don't think that warrants a 'clueless' comment - especially as it is not Mourinhos decision alone on which players we bring in?

Uh? Still don't understand how that makes Mou clueless?

Are you unhappy with the current signings and speculation? I'm not! We're signing younger players than Utd and already have a platform to build on. Utd are paying mega money on transfers and wages - which is unsustainable. Utd are basically doing what we did 7 years ago - it's a fools promise. I much prefer our new long term sustainable approach.

I don't think Utd will finish above us, they have a lot of ground to make up.

If they do - fair enough, but I certainly don't think that warrants a 'clueless' comment - especially as it is not Mourinhos decision alone on which players we bring in?

No no, Im more than happy with Mou work so far and signings, but if van Gaal comes to United, brings few players and finishes next season ahead of us, while Mou had two years to bring us on top, and a better players too, it would indicate that Mou didnt do his job in two years, while Gaal did in a year...but then again thats just pure speculation and wont happen, because Im certain we will finish next season ahead of United next year. Maybe clueless wasnt proper word also, but I hope you understand my point

Why would they sell? Negredo reportedly wants to go back to Spain, and City needs to sell one foreign player so they could sign a new one (a CB most probably).

They've got far worse players who could be moved on ... Garcia and Demichelis to name two.

Anyway, it's good for us even if it means more Jovetic next season, who's a player I rate very highly.