Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Diego Costa, Luke Shaw and Gundogan if possible.

Moses, Demba Ba, Eto'o, Marin, Cole, Kalas, Mikel (i don't think he would be happy being third of fourth choice)

GK: Courtois, Cech

Defence: Azpi, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Zouma, Luiz, Shaw, Betrand

Midfield: Matic, Ramires, Gundogan, Chalobah, Van Ginkel

AM: Schurrle, Salah, Hazard, Willian, Oscar

Striker: Diego Costa, Torres, Lukaku

The posts about Diego Costa in every single thread are getting incredibly annoying. Am I missing something? Did we buy him already? Half the football fans had never even heard of him a year ago and now he's the flavor of the season...smh

Well in that case selling Luiz and Ramires should bring in about 55m and there's lots of other players on loan that can be sold like Moses and Romeu.

Yes Balotelli! How long would he be willing to play for a team not in the CL, and he did say he wanted to work with Mourinho again. Aside from his attitude (admittedly a big problem) he's the perfect forward for us - has it all with his peak still awaiting. Besides in the CL I assume Mourinho will be wanting to play counter attacking football against the likes of Bayern and Madrid - isn't Costa, the only viable alternative, too slow for that and plus how can anyone be sure that he won't be a £32m flop that's just had one good season?

As a someone who watches Milan Balotelli doesn't have the work ethic hes the kind of forward that will lose the ball and just stand there and start pouting we don't need that here at all..

The posts about Diego Costa in every single thread are getting incredibly annoying. Am I missing something? Did we buy him already? Half the football fans had never even heard of him a year ago and now he's the flavor of the season...smh

Totallt agree. One good season and sonehow he is goung to be our saviour.

Just because we sold to buy players this January window doesn't mean we have to do the same in the summer. Pretty sure we've got money set aside for the summer.

We'll get rid of some unneeded squad players like Ba, Moses, Marin, Kakuta etc. which will generate funds for Luke Shaw (plus the leftover money from January) and then we'll have a set amount of money we can spend this summer on a world class striker.

there are plenty of others as well who will move on in the summer plus Eto'o and one of the old guard leaving (Ashley) should save 10mil in wages alone

he has been good for 2 seasons already.

he has had one good season.

last season he scored 20 goals in 44 matches in a league where somehow soldado had scored 30 goals. lukaku with WBA had 18 goals in 38 matches minutes in PL. that barely counts as good when u look at la liga.

costa , if bought, will be our no.1 striker. his overall play, contribution to the game, goal scoring prowess does not even compare upto someone like cavani. we have 2 great GKs, a good defence, an almost complete midfield and the only thing we lack is a WC striker. cavani is the answer to it, not costa.

last season he scored 20 goals in 44 matches in a league where somehow soldado had scored 30 goals. lukaku with WBA had 18 goals in 38 matches minutes in PL. that barely counts as good when u look at la liga.

costa , if bought, will be our no.1 striker. his overall play, contribution to the game, goal scoring prowess does not even compare upto someone like cavani. we have 2 great GKs, a good defence, an almost complete midfield and the only thing we lack is a WC striker. cavani is the answer to it, not costa.

because cavani is such a realistic target

because cavani is such a realistic target

why not? he is playing out of position, he was "reportedly" unhappy, and with the 75% tax thing probably going to be applied in france, i seriously dont see why not?

plus i would rather give 60mil for cavani than 32 mil for costa. plus we only need to buy a WC striker, so dont see the problem in going big if we have to.

ps - the only way i would like a costa deal is if FT is somehow involved in a swap. 15-20 mil + FT = costa, then i have no problem.

you do realize that last season he was playing on the wing and their game was based upon Falcao? seems like you havent wachted one game from Costa and just looking up stats from him to be honest. and scoring 20 goals in 44 matches and having 12 assists while having to play on the wing next to falcao who gets nearly every ball? most of the atletico fans even last season said that Costa was already better than Radamel by the way.

you do realize that last season he was playing on the wing and their game was based upon Falcao? seems like you havent wachted one game from Costa and just looking up stats from him to be honest. and scoring 20 goals in 44 matches and having 12 assists while having to play on the wing next to falcao who gets nearly every ball? most of the atletico fans even last season said that Costa was already better than Radamel by the way.

I dint watch Atm last season but I have watched them this season a lot. And enough to know that he is not world class. He might be better than any we have got but when comparing to city they would still have atleast 3 strikers better than our best.

Again when compared to cavani, and the fact that we won't be buying any1 else and that we don't need any1 else, cavani seems a better pption. Much better.

I dint watch Atm last season but I have watched them this season a lot. And enough to know that he is not world class. He might be better than any we have got but when comparing to city they would still have atleast 3 strikers better than our best.

Again when compared to cavani, and the fact that we won't be buying any1 else and that we don't need any1 else, cavani seems a better pption. Much better.

Who cares if Cavani is better or not? This is a PSG player we are talking about. Zero. Chance. Happening. Period. Of course I would like to have Suarez, Zlatan, Messi, Ronaldo in Chelsea jersey but don't we need to be realistic?

PSG is the only club in the world who has unlimited cash due to their King of Qatar owner. They even threaten Man City don't fuck with PSG players or else they will attract Man City players with insane amount of salary. And guess what, Man city did fuck off from pursuing Blaze Matuidi and chose to go with inferior player in Fernando. Hell, even Barca fucked off after PSG threatened them that they would trigger Messi's 200m buyout clause and offer Messi 3 times more than he's making at Barca. And yes again, Barca fucked off from Thiago Silva. Cavani is out of our hands since last year. Cavani is unhappy? Then he might have to sit on bench for 4 freaking years and should be ready to go to court to pay millions for PSG. They are the last club to fuck with in transfer market.