Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Who cares if Cavani is better or not? This is a PSG player we are talking about. Zero. Chance. Happening. Period. Of course I would like to have Suarez, Zlatan, Messi, Ronaldo in Chelsea jersey but don't we need to be realistic?

zero chance? and how do u know that?

the fact that he is being played out of position.

the fact that he was "unhappy" with the situation

the fact that if the new regulations are passed in france, he would have to pay 75% tax.

well seems damn REALISTIC to me.

and who cares if cavani is better or not??!!!! what argument is that!!!!! ofcourse i care if cavani is better. if not then what is the point of this thread!!!!

PSG is the only club in the world who has unlimited cash due to their King of Qatar owner. They even threaten Man City don't fuck with PSG players or else they will attract Man City players with insane amount of salary. And guess what, Man city did fuck off from pursuing Blaze Matuidi and chose to go with inferior player in Fernando. Hell, even Barca fucked off after PSG threatened them that they would trigger Messi's 200m buyout clause and offer Messi 3 times more than he's making at Barca. And yes again, Barca fucked off from Thiago Silva. Cavani is out of our hands since last year. Cavani is unhappy? Then he might have to sit on bench for 4 freaking years and should be ready to go to court to pay millions for PSG. They are the last club to fuck with in transfer market.

lets mess with them so that they can persuade Torres.:P

How can they treaten us? None of our star players have release clauses, Hazard already said he ain't going anywhere. We can atleast try and bid for Cavani, and I'm sure he'll be happy to come here and be undisputable for striker position and not second choice or winger.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Cavani near impossible to get....

Zlatan never stays on one team long term, so Cavani will soon replace him.

Seriously though, PSG and City dont have to worry about funds, those 2 can raise funds like nothing...

Cavani is too expensive and he is not the youngest lad who we are looking for

we have a "young lad" who is 21 year old, his name is LUKAKU. to add to that, we have a 32 year old etoo, 29 year old torres and a 28 year old BA.

cavani is 26 (one year older to every1's favourite costa) and the PERFECT age. he is already WC, in his peak or yet to hit his peak.

we have a "young lad" who is 21 year old, his name is LUKAKU. to add to that, we have a 32 year old etoo, 29 year old torres and a 28 year old BA.

cavani is 26 (one year older to every1's favourite costa) and the PERFECT age. he is already WC, in his peak or yet to hit his peak.

Ok, but he is worth 60M£? I don´t think so.

Ok, but he is worth 60M£? I don´t think so.

that depends on how u look at it.

was bale worth 100mil? torres 50mil? felliant 28mil (thats just LOL-MAX, :D )

cavani improves us in the one area that we are lacking as of now. yesterday we could have MAULED city 3-0/4-0 were we clinical or had a good goalscorer up ahead (etoo did a decent job but still).

as i see it, if we can comply with FFP and yet buy cavani for whatever ridiculous amount that PSG ask, then why not.

in the summer, we dont need to buy any more AMs, anymore DMs, definitely no GKs,and we can very well make do without buying defenders, and if shove comes to push, we can give AC a 1-year extension and delay buying shaw to the next season.

we do spend about 60mil in every season, and if those 60mil are spent making us a better team and getting about 25-30 goals a season, then so be it. just my opinion.

Would be happy with Lukaku and Piazon in the future! (Btw how's Alex Texeirra and could he be successful at this level?)

i think he is pretty great but more of a CAM than striker. luiz adriano plays striker for them and he really sucks.

Diego Costa for £32m IS A MUST MUST MUST HAPPEN. Or Rooney for £25m/Cavani £50m is OK too but I prefer the 1st option. Costa isn't fat and isn't a cunt who is money grabbing like Shrek. He also doesn't have the 'dream of playing for Madrid', I could always see Cavani fucking off from his club 1 day when Madrid come calling.

Shaw for £25-£30m is also a must, especially if Cole leaves(which he will imo). Sorted that for next 15 years? Maybe Ricardo R of Worfsburg if Shaw or Soton refuses to move

And the rest is spare change, don't really need anything else imo. Got enough impact subs like Salah, Schurrle now. GK sorted, even if Cortoius leaves. RB sorted, CB with Zouma now sorted. CDM DEFINITELY SORTED WITH MATIC and others. CAM is not even debatable. ST is a MUST.

So we could spend 60m in the summer on those 2 and that is all I want. Along with recalling Courtois, Lukaku. But I have real fears that we might sell both of them :( well I wouldn't worry about Lukaku because Costa would sort us for the next 5 years anyway while Lukaku seems not good enough for a club like our. But I would be gutted if Courtois leaves, one of the best GK in the world atm. Actually I would prefer us to sell Cech if it means keeping him.

Promise to be a good summer imo, but expect 1-2 big departures. Cole, Lukaku, Courtois and even Luiz(hopefully not now) could be sold. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Lampard isn't given a new contract if he picks up a long term injury in the next few weeks to the end of the season.