Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We are not going to be signing anymore expensive CDM, you know why? Because we got the fricking Ramires, who is a beast as he shown yesterday. Yes he doesn't make 5 tackles per game like Witsel, but his pace and energy more than make up for it. Wait until he breaks his legs/run out of lungs then we can sell him and sign Witsel or whoever, but for the next 2 years he WILL BE OUR NO1 AT CDM ALONG WITH MATIC.

Like I said, the only signings now are gonna be a top class LB like Shaw and striker like Costa/Cavani/Shrek. Otherwise it would be youngsters like Atsu who we don't need, gonna sign them, loan them and eventually sell them to make money.

^actually i think he probably does make more tackles than witsel. just much less passing technique.

fernando seems a good DM. although i would rather go for william carvalho but we probably dont need him , especially at the rumoured price.

^actually i think he probably does make more tackles than witsel. just much less passing technique.

Then that just kind of defeat the whole purpose of signing a new CDM, with our front 3 it is more than enough passing around. So don't think we will be signing any world class CDM anymore, not in the near future anyway.

Whatever the rumours say, we will not sign Cavani. People get too easily influenced by what they hear. PSG bought him for a huge sum and while he is often put out on the wing, he is like 6 years younger than Ibra and eventually will probably get the striker regular role on a regular basis. PSG have no reason to sell and people are forgetting that while he is being played out of position he has still got 20 goals for club this season. Quite amazing to show how prolific he is but that is why PSG will not sell him. First they don't need to and he is far too valuable to get rid off. People are living in a fantasy world if they think Cavani can realistically be here next season.

This. Let's stop the pipe dream. I would talk about Costa, Jackson Martinez, Benteke and etc. who have real possibilities.

The more I think the more is evident that there is no striker available who would suit this team in all looks. Either he is too expensive (Cavani), cunt as person (Costa), too incomplete/unexperienced (Benteke) or too old (Rooney).

There is no perfect striker ala Etoo or Drogba atm and it is crazy because the prices have never been higher. There were days of true strikers like Henry, Raul, Rvp, Drogba,...nowdays we have either big cunts Costa and Suarez or expensive players with little ambitions like Falcao or Cavani (why the fuck would you move to France to be second option to Ibra?)

Cavani though is best striker avilable; he suits Mou style, is good chap and proper age. But he is going to be realy hard to get from Psg unless he forces transfer...

Rooney would be good option, not too expensive and still in very good form. But he gets injured a lot recently and he isnt young anymore. But if Mou trusts him, I have no word against it. Players like Lukaku or Benteke are just not fitting this team Im afraid. We need striker with good ball control and link up play who can destroy West Ham on his own. We need striker who can win us games against small teams, our biggest weakness atm.

Still no real playmaker in there.

We don't need a real playmaker in there if both of the players in there are adept at passing. Witsel has long ball passing capabilities, as has Matic, combined it would be good enough IMO.

agree shaw would be a gr8 addition but plz dont forget patrick van aanholt ....hes very solid and good going fwd.... he looks like a mourinho player...

our defense is set for atleast for the next 5 years after that...not a penny to be spend!!

piazon is doing gr8 at vitesse as a attacking player(more like cr7 @ real madrid in positioning) but agreed its a lesser league.......

a striker is a must....so why not cavani? we are going to make 3 times more this season from tv rights from last season!! we are going to get 50 mils every season thanks to the jersey deal...we could spend about 75 mils and record a profit in the books!! why d hell not cavani?

btw heard van persie( rumour from goal) wants to return to arsenal ...... :fainthv9::mouthclosed::clap: (disgusting prick!!)

People need to come back down to earth. Heavy spending Chelsea days were long gone since FFP. Yes, we will get new shirt deal and so on but we had 50m loss in last 2 years and we can't just go out and spend money like City or PSG. Look our spending in last few years. Investing on young players and prospects. We did have chance to splash 50+ for Cavani or Falcao but in the end we never went for it. Witsel, Hulk, Cavani and so on. We never really engaged to those players with insane price tags. Plus, no club in earth can match PSG in financial wise. They do not need money. They do not give shit about FFP as UEFA is watching their back.

talk about Striker option next summer,,there's another target beside Cavani and Costa. not a famous name,,but has a chance to be great striker with us...

1. Giuseppe Rossi. 27 yo. 14 goals in 18 matchs in Serie-A. Price - Tag : £ 22 mil. weakness : Injury Prone

2. Domenico Berardi. 19 yo. 12 goals in 17 matchs in Serie-A. Price - Tag : £ 8 mil. weakness : Too young, maybe just one season best - type

3. Alfred Finbogasson. 25 yo. 20 goals in 18 matchs in Eredivisie. Price-Tag : £ 10 mil. weakness : he played in Eredivisie,,if you know what i mean??? but,,suarez from that league too....

4. Alexander Lacazette. 22 yo. 12 goals in 21 matchs in Ligue-1. Priice - Tag : £ 12 mil. weakness : No data

5. Antoine Griezmann. 22 yo. 14 goals in 20 matchs in La Liga. Price - Tag : £ 20 mil. weakness : prefered Second Striker position.

6. Mario Mandzukic. 27 yo. 18 goals in 11 matchs in Bundesliga. Price - Tag : £ 20 mil. weakness : No data.

talk about Striker option next summer,,there's another target beside Cavani and Costa. not a famous name,,but has a chance to be great striker with us...

1. Giuseppe Rossi. 27 yo. 14 goals in 18 matchs in Serie-A. Price - Tag : £ 22 mil. weakness : Injury Prone

2. Domenico Berardi. 19 yo. 12 goals in 17 matchs in Serie-A. Price - Tag : £ 8 mil. weakness : Too young, maybe just one season best - type

3. Alfred Finbogasson. 25 yo. 20 goals in 18 matchs in Eredivisie. Price-Tag : £ 10 mil. weakness : he played in Eredivisie,,if you know what i mean??? but,,suarez from that league too....

4. Alexander Lacazette. 22 yo. 12 goals in 21 matchs in Ligue-1. Priice - Tag : £ 12 mil. weakness : No data

5. Antoine Griezmann. 22 yo. 14 goals in 20 matchs in La Liga. Price - Tag : £ 20 mil. weakness : prefered Second Striker position.

6. Mario Mandzukic. 27 yo. 18 goals in 11 matchs in Bundesliga. Price - Tag : £ 20 mil. weakness : No data.

1. Rossi is a class player but his knee reminds me of Essien. This is the third time his knee got blown up.

2. I do not know much about Berardi guy but he is Italian and his parent club is Juventus. Not too realistic.

3. Bony is struggling in PL so... I doubt about this guy as well. Suarez was rare exception IMO.

4. Could be a great (cheap) option. Young, talented, and is really breaking out this year.

5. Griezmann never played at ST so I am not too sure of him. His preferred position and where he likes to attack are exactly that of Hazard so pass.

6. I love some Mandzukic but will Pep sell final piece to Mourinho who is his biggest enemy/rival whatever we call it?

I would add Jackson Martinez and Christian Benteke as well.

Im sure if Mou will want a striker, he will sign best one available. Maybe not the most exensive or hyped, but the one that will fit our team most and that relaxes me. Mou will try to win PL/CL and he knows having a good striker will be very important.

Im sure if Mou will want a striker, he will sign best one available. Maybe not the most exensive or hyped, but the one that will fit our team most and that relaxes me. Mou will try to win PL/CL and he knows having a good striker will be very important.

yeah and Lukaku will be back. the strikers collectively will be 10x better than this season