Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Suprised more clubs including Man Utd didn't try to sign Nainggolan especially for 9m euros, proves decent players can be signed for a good price even in January

Yea he's a very decent player. Perhaps blind Wilmots will notice him now that he plays for a more prolific club and bring him to Brazil instead of, lol, Simons.

Chelsea needs 4/5 players to be the great european team and be able to win matchs against Bayern or Barcelona or RMadrid

1 Left Defender - ALABA or Fabio Coentrão

1 Center Midfield - MATIC
1 player for wings - DI MARIA

1 GREAT STRIKER - FALCAO

maybe 1 CENTER DEFENDER - MANGALA

TOP ELEVEN TEAM

CECH

IVANOVIC DLUIZ MANGALA FCOENTRAO

RAMIRES MATIC

DI MARIA OSCAR HAZARD

FALCAO

HOW MY GOD... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Chelsea needs 4/5 players to be the great european team and be able to win matchs against Bayern or Barcelona or RMadrid

TOP ELEVEN TEAM

FCOENTRAO

DI MARIA

You must be kidding when replacing Willian with De Maria and thinking that Coentrao will ever get near this team or Stamford Bridge.

Yea he's a very decent player. Perhaps blind Wilmots will notice him now that he plays for a more prolific club and bring him to Brazil instead of, lol, Simons.

Yes, Wilmots is stoo stupid to try it but I would like to see Radja and Defour together in front of Witsel in our midfield.

Defour is the only one that goes to the space that other midfielders leave when they are doing a double cover on Hazard. The only midfielder that does quick one touch passing.

But I fear that we will have the same boring Dembele Chadli or Fellaini in midfield that are not very dynamic and are killing every transitions.

Yes, Wilmots is stoo stupid to try it but I would like to see Radja and Defour together in front of Witsel in our midfield.

Defour is the only one that goes to the space that other midfielders leave when they are doing a double cover on Hazard. The only midfielder that does quick one touch passing.

But I fear that we will have the same boring Dembele Chadli or Fellaini in midfield that are not very dynamic and are killing every transitions.

Before hazard, kdb and lukaku, I always remembered Defour being the gem of Belgium youth wise.....

However, I havent heard much hoopla concerning him these past few years.....

1 Center Midfield - MATIC

1 GREAT STRIKER - FALCAO

maybe 1 CENTER DEFENDER - MANGALA

TOP ELEVEN TEAM

CECH

IVANOVIC DLUIZ MANGALA FCOENTRAO

RAMIRES MATIC

DI MARIA OSCAR HAZARD

FALCAO

HOW MY GOD... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

no english player.... :cry:

replace matic with witsel ! younger better !
Willian .... dont need to replace
Cahill one of the best at our team about def..
Falcao --- nobody would refuse him !

coentrao replace with filipe luiz ( atl.Madrid what a player )

CECH

APZ.. DLUIZ CAHILL F.LUIZ

RAMIRES WITSEL

WILLIAN OSCAR HAZARD

FALCAO/COSTA

WOULD BE A DREAM ! TEAM FOR ME

Defoe signing for Toronto FC for £6 million.

Underrated player, but he's 31 now the price seems a bit excessive.

I'd say he is one of the most overrated English Strikers of all time. I hear people wank on about how he is some great finisher. What's his best tally? 11?