Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Truthfully, i would prefer we just signed a centre midfielder this month, with KDB going out as that's as good as confirmed.

A mid season overhaul is not a good idea, especially as we are getting in our stride.

And that's the point, the ruling said that the employee or the employer is liable for this levy/tax. If the clubs don't pay it, then the player will have to, and by means of the law.

There will maybe be a few who'll want to jump ship and quick, perhaps the clubs will want to get them out just as quick.

Im not only talking about footballers in France. Everyone that's wealthy in France is required to give up 75% of their profits to the tax. That's ridiculous! They won't be attracting any kind of brilliant people to their country with this tax, nor will they keep their brilliant people.

It's somewhat of a surprise really that we aren't looking to get Cabaye given he would be suitable for our pivot and help to solve our issues there.

Yeah. Whatever problems he had last season - depression, injuries - seems to have overcome them

If Essien does leave then I don't think we should buy anyone to replace him. It'll be better to give that role to someone like Chalobah because it'll help him develop his career here and could be a great reward for his recent loan spells.

Chalobah or Aké. The later was good when he played for us last year when needed.

What we need is a world class starting pivot. Rambo + a new one, something really strong for big games. But we could see something like Aké + MVG as backup (if mikel and Essien leaves)

So Rambo - Witsel / Gundogan / Matic / Pogba (is he homegrown?) with Aké - MVG as backup

and in case of injury, Luiz is still there

Today, all I read about Costa to the goons. I do not mean to sound panicky, but Chelsea must prevent him from joining Arsenal, I feel. Courtous ought to be used as a leverage here, if possible. Costa is too dangerous, he could help them tremendously.

Glad that we're waiting until the summer for a striker. Judging by Jose's answer to that question about whether or not we'd be active at all this window it sounds like a CM will be a certainty this month.

Haha that's funny :D

I would have committed suicide if I had decided to sign for United, claims De Rossi

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2533133/Daniele-De-Rossi-I-committed-suicide-Id-signed-Manchester-United.html#ixzz2pLGr4CHN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If Costa is available, there is no excuse if we dont try to buy it. He has clause of 35mio and is worth much more. All other strikers in his range would cost double that.

Doesnt matter if we have 3 "khm brilliant" strikers and young Lukaku (who in my opinion is good striker, but not the main man for us next year), if there is someone like Costa available, you sign him. Look at ManU and Rvp. They had Rooney, but Rvp was available and he won them the league later.

I will be extremely pissed if Arsenal gets Costa and that is quite possible considering their title chances and seem to finaly started spending money; Ozil for example.