Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If Costa is available, there is no excuse if we dont try to buy it. He has clause of 35mio and is worth much more. All other strikers in his range would cost double that.

Doesnt matter if we have 3 "khm brilliant" strikers and young Lukaku (who in my opinion is good striker, but not the main man for us next year), if there is someone like Costa available, you sign him. Look at ManU and Rvp. They had Rooney, but Rvp was available and he won them the league later.

I will be extremely pissed if Arsenal gets Costa and that is quite possible considering their title chances and seem to finaly started spending money; Ozil for example.

Costa- Torres exchange, perhaps?

After today's PC of Jose, I think it will be Guarin only this month.

My prediction for the big targets in the summer are Costa/Rooney/Falcao and Alonso/Gundogan. Then our team will be sensational.

but Jose still needs to win the title this season IMO.

Haha that's funny :D

I would have committed suicide if I had decided to sign for United, claims De Rossi

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2533133/Daniele-De-Rossi-I-committed-suicide-Id-signed-Manchester-United.html#ixzz2pLGr4CHN

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not going well for United attracting top players haha

I firmly believe Chelsea has the edge over any other club in the world during this transfer window. And it's not even the fact that we have the money, it's the fact we have so many top players that we're apparently willing to sell. KDB, Mata, David Luiz, Torres, Cole, etc. Any of these players could likely be included in a deal.

The problem with getting a world class striker, for example, is that most of them already play in a top club and usually top clubs can afford to reject high bids. But bidding using players instead of money, is a whole different thing. I'm 100% sure we could get Falcao out of Monaco if we were willing to throw in Mata, for example.

Alonso/Gundogan

The Spanish media has reported Alonso will renew his contract soon, and Gundogan wants to play for Madrid.

I firmly believe Chelsea has the edge over any other club in the world during this transfer window. And it's not even the fact that we have the money, it's the fact we have so many top players that we're apparently willing to sell. KDB, Mata, David Luiz, Torres, Cole, etc. Any of these players could likely be included in a deal.

The problem with getting a world class striker, for example, is that most of them already play in a top club and usually top clubs can afford to reject high bids. But bidding using players instead of money, is a whole different thing. I'm 100% sure we could get Falcao out of Monaco if we were willing to throw in Mata, for example.

The Spanish media has reported Alonso will renew his contract soon, and Gundogan wants to play for Madrid.

Real won't have all three of Alonso, Gundogan and Modric, I believe.

I don't see any point to listen to this regular "X wants to play for Y", that's nonsense until he'll say it himself. As for Alonso, let's see what happens.

Traore from Anzhi to Monaco official now, signed 4,5 year contract.

Could this mean Falcao will leave?

Or why would Monaco sign another striker in january when they already have Falcao and Riviere both in form?

maybe because they are often playing with 2 strikers and need also a back-up or someone who will compete with Riviere?

Traore from Anzhi to Monaco official now, signed 4,5 year contract.

Could this mean Falcao will leave?

Or why would Monaco sign another striker in january when they already have Falcao and Riviere both in form?

Rumour is Traore will be immediately loaned out to West Ham. There's a doubt about whether he can get the work permit in England, but West Ham must know something to give it a try.