Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Well Roo is 28 and physically damaged, Mata is 25 and rarely injured. Roo might be the better palyer with a way higher ceiling and a far wider range of abilities, but Mata offers more value for money long term, considering he also only costs half of Rooney wages. Mata can still develop, even though it might be too late for us.

Well Roo is 28 and physically damaged, Mata is 25 and rarely injured. Roo might be the better palyer with a way higher ceiling and a far wider range of abilities, but Mata offers more value for money long term, considering he also only costs half of Rooney wages. Mata can still develop, even though it might be too late for us.

I would take a crap Rooney who have scored/assisted over 15 goals this season to good fit Mata who don't do ANYTHING if he isn't played regularly/built the team around. Just like I know we would all take the injury prone Torres from Liverpool over the fully fit crappy one we got now. Can Mata ever develop into a ST who scores 15-20 goals min per season? If the answer is no then we need to buy a new ST.

I would take a crap Rooney who have scored/assisted over 15 goals this season to good fit Mata who don't do ANYTHING if he isn't played regularly/built the team around. Just like I know we would all take the injury prone Torres from Liverpool over the fully fit crappy one we got now. Can Mata ever develop into a ST who scores 15-20 goals min per season? If the answer is no then we need to buy a new ST.

LMAO at rodney ..once a troll always a troll

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/21046/wayne-rooney?cc=5739

Appearances: 17, goals:9, assists:9

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/103025?cc=5739

Appearances: 13, goals:0, assists: 2

petr cech 400 appearances NO GOALS

the point is not that Rooney is a better striker than Mata ,,,, But Mata is better for us to keep and BUY a new striker ,,, rather than get rid of a proven valuable

FIT younger player and take on an older Injury risk

the point is not that Rooney is a better striker than Mata ,,,, But Mata is better for us to keep and BUY a new striker ,,, rather than get rid of a proven valuable

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Like I said, I don't mind if he is out for 2 months but still bang in 20 goals for us in the end of each season, so stop using that as an excuse. And sorry to let you know but we don't have that kind of money anymore, Matic only happened because Kevin, us signing him on the cheap this time is probably because we managed to convince Benfica we don't actually have anymore money. If this was 2006 you would expect the fee to be 35m, not 25m like now.

Reports from the Netherlands suggest Viktor Fischer could be at #CFC as soon as the end of this month

oh my god!!! whats with us and left wingers... cant we buy a right winger for a change. or do we think that moses is going to become robben???

Did anyone check the Chelsea Megastore http://www.chelseamegastoreusa.com/departments-home-kit.html

There aren't any Debruyne #15 and Essien #5 jerseys along with Schwarzer #23. As per this, I reckon Essien will sure be departing this month along with KdB. Not sure about #23 taken out of that list. Just guessing.

Did anyone check the Chelsea Megastore http://www.chelseamegastoreusa.com/departments-home-kit.html

There aren't any Debruyne #15 and Essien #5 jerseys along with Schwarzer #23. As per this, I reckon Essien will sure be departing this month along with KdB. Not sure about #23 taken out of that list. Just guessing.

Maybe it was never in. Who would buy a Schwarzer shirt?