Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Fellani can play anywhere in midfield or even as a big striker upfront he is versatile like essien was he provides by far more solutions for us than fernandinho ever will. Fernandinho is just a more experienced form of oriol romeu which we already have.

We already have enough people for the other positions fellani can play, unless he is a striker too.

But we saw first hand the killer passes and drives that fernadinho did against us.

Who did that remind me of? Only the best dm in the league- yayatoure

I don't see fellani as a tackler to intercept balls, that is also important in the pivot position. Fernadinho is better here.

The only thing fellani has better than fernadinho is age(24-27) and height. Fernadinho is a better tackler, long range passer, shooting from distance, runner like yaya, energy.

Fernadinho clearly wins this bout.

I"ve been impressed with Fellaine this season and his height (aerial power) would be an obvious addition to the current Chelsea squad (short side).

However, I do worry about his lack of pace in a very pacey side.

Fernandinho is the same of what we already have (we have even cover with Marko). To get someone like De Rossi or another starter would perhaps discourage and hinder the development of the younger player he'd be replacing. So, Chelsea must be very careful here, because the best way to have a clear advantage over the opposition is to develop players.

ALOT!!! Strength, technique, goals, assists, physicality, good dribbling, good short passing, he tackles very well.

Good short passing? He scores goals and assists because he's played FURTHER up the field, not because he's playing DM. His technique isn't that great either it's just above average. Mikel has better technique than him.

You think Fellaini will perform like he's performing if he's shifted back to DM? Of course he won't.

CB: We have JT, Cahill, Luiz and Chabolah. Since JT wont be playing every game and Chabolah will certainly have to wait 2 more years to be in the squad, we need a world class and experienced defender. Then we would have CB, Cahill, Luiz and Chabolah. I just dont believe it will come in January.

CM: We have Ramires, Lampard, Essien, Josh, KDB (Oscar). Lampard and Essien will be out next year, Josh and KDB will have luck to stay in the squad and Ramires must imrpove. If Rambo was as good as Fernandinho, we wouldnt need anyone. I would love a great all around center midfield (Xabi, Yaya, Pirlo, Busquets, Shweinstiger, etc). I believe Fernandinho or Vidal would be percfet (not Fellaini), but they will not come this season. Then we would have CM, Rambo, Josh and KDB.

ST: Falcao or Cavani, no other option. We need a top5 for this position, someone we know will give us undeserved victories, trophies, etc.

I am pretty confident Roman will give us a Christmas Present!

Pple are forgetting one thing lacking in our team for years.

It would be sad to see us miss out on fernadinho. He is the ball passing defensive midfielder we never had every top team has one.

Madrid- xabi alonso, modric

Manutd- scholes

Barca- busquets, xavi

Mancity- yayatoure

Bayern- schwenstieger

Juventus- pirlo

Chelsea- ?????

Mikel and ramires are good but have no foward passing sense or accuracy. If mazacar is marked, we need someone from deep to take the pressure off them with killer passes.

Answer- FERNADINHO

Answer - KDB

My dream team after the january window :

------------Falcao------------

----Hazard-Oscar-Mata----

-----Fellaini-Ramires-------

---Cole-Cahill-Ivan-Azpi---

-------------Cech-------------

Where's Mikel? Fellaini is only doing well for Everton because he's playing as a second striker/attacking midfielder.

Wow!never knew howedes could play all three positions.

Yes, he does. Sure he is suposed to be CB, but he plays RB lot. When Matip and Papadopoulos (both CBs) are fit, he plays RB. If they are injured he is CB. Sometimes he was LB too, but on rare ocasions.

Yes, he does. Sure he is suposed to be CB, but he plays RB lot. When Matip and Papadopoulos (both CBs) are fit, he plays RB. If they are injured he is CB. Sometimes he was LB too, but on rare ocasions.

I've never seen him play LB for Schalke in recent times. He's a good defender but I don't see Schalke letting him go for a reasonable price.

I've never seen him play LB for Schalke in recent times. He's a good defender but I don't see Schalke letting him go for a reasonable price.

Well he didnt play there much as I said, but the point is that he can play there if needed.

Just wondering, if Atletico and Everton would be ready to sell Falcao and Fellaini, can we actualy AFFORD both of them?

It would cost us at least £50m and £20m for both...

I mean, isnt that a bit against FFP rules and our new way of 'positive management' ?

Can we actualy afford two top players in January? I have feeling that board will stick to Torres and buy Fellaini and Bony as backup.