Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Good to hear Frank pour cold water on the Angel Gomes rumours at his press conference today. It looks like the youngster's agent is taking a risk. Gomes does not look a special player to me, yet ManU reportedly offered him a good contract. He should grab it with both hands and knuckle down.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Looks like they won't be going for Havertz then? 

They might go for Havertz next year if they can get him to stay at Leverkusen for another season or if he decides to do so. No guarantee anyone else will spend close to a 100m on Havertz at the moment. 

Bayern and Juventus, by virtue of being utterly dominant in their respective leagues, seem to always pull off transfers of top players for well under market value. Whenever a top German talent emerges Bayern are ready to pounce. Likewise with Italian players and Juve.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If we do get Havertz I hope he's operated at ST. 

I genuinely think Mount at CAM is vital in our build up. He will get the ball to the feet of Ziyech, Werner, and Havertz quicker. 

So you would bench Pulisic for Mount? :finger:

Vital for build up lol he did nothing last two games.

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

They might go for Havertz next year if they can get him to stay at Leverkusen for another season or if he decides to do so. No guarantee anyone else will spend close to a 100m on Havertz at the moment. 

We need to go for him. The more I watch him, the more and more special he looks. Zidane like.