Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 15/07/2020 at 10:16 AM, Blues Forever said:

Will gladly take Torres and Gaya from them.

Gaya's  and Ferran Torres¨s release clause are 100m euros a piece

now I expect Valenica to give a bit

but I would be surprised if they let them both go for less than €160m or so combined

those two at Shitty are massive adds

Torres has potential superstar (I fucking love him, IF we miss out on Havertz he is in my top 5 to grab) written all over him, and Gaya is a top 5 on the planet LB

my top 10 LB's 

(sorry Jordi Alba fanboys/fangirls, I fucking hate him, he is now  (he turns 32 this coming season and is clearly in decline) so overrated, he is just one of those players who everybody rates and Vesper hates, plus is he a dirty little cheating cunt)

Alphonso Davies    
David Alaba
Andrew Robertson    
Theo Hernández
José Gayà    
Ben Chilwell    
Alex Telles
Alex Sandro    
Lucas Digne
Robin Gosens  

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Gaya's  and Ferran Torres¨s release clause are 100m euros a piece

now I expect Valenica to give a bit

but I would be surprised if they let them both go for less than €160m or so combined

those two at Shitty are massive adds

Torres has potential superstar (I fucking love him, IF we miss out on Havertz he is in my top 5 to grab) written all over him, and Gaya is a top 5 on the planet LB

For Torres they might not really have a choice but to accept less money because his contract is up in 2021. If their financial situation is as dire as rumored, they surely won't let one of their most valuable players leave on a free.

24 minutes ago, Jype said:

For Torres they might not really have a choice but to accept less money because his contract is up in 2021. If their financial situation is as dire as rumored, they surely won't let one of their most valuable players leave on a free.

I don't think the financial situation is the main reason Valencia wants to sell everyone. From what i heard from their fans, several of their players are having a huge falling out with their president (Anil Murthy) and owner (Peter Lim).

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Oshimen to Napoli is also very close.

KK must be on his way. No way do Napoli lay that sort of money out - especially when they will not have CL next season, barring a miracle - on a player without bringing money in. 

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Tbf, I think what Utd do is they offer a salary that is tied to CL football. This consequently means that if they are in the CL they player will get say £100k and if not they it will be reduced by 25% so they get £75k instead. The author is obviously a bit of an idiot and does not realise how to use percentages properly, but I was able to sort of get their logic. 

As for Utd's wage will, I do believe that operate at a (base) -25%(or another percentage) for lack of CL. This sort of policy can be seen when they were last out of the CL, where their wage bill took a dip and then bounced back again. 

Ah, yes. This would make more sense. 25% less than the base level, which for Europa League participation, rather than 25% more than the base level for CL. Amounts to an enormous bonus for CL qualification. It makes the numbers add up for United and also rescues the maths of the reporter, which would then be correct if only he had described it the right way round. You've got this right I think. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

damn typo

£93,750K PW is what I meant

sorry, my dyslexia is really bad atm

:) Virtually all of my posts need to be edited so they are readable and say something close to what I meant them to. The first attempts are often just ludicrous.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

:) Virtually all of my posts need to be edited so they are readable and say something close to what I meant them to. The first attempts are often just ludicrous.

I was knee deep in a ROI v risk analysis on a firm too

had taken a break for some food

so I had too many numbers on the brain, so sorry :(

9 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Lost Danilo pantic on a free too. 

I think there will be a number of players leaving on a free this Summer. New loan rules and Covid mean that I doubt we will see us extending/buying the likes of Hector and Miazga again and for the youth products in the 22+ range, I reckon they will start to be moved on much more quickly.