Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If we do get Havertz I hope he's operated at ST. 

I genuinely think Mount at CAM is vital in our build up. He will get the ball to the feet of Ziyech, Werner, and Havertz quicker. 

I don't think it's possible to play Kai at ST when you have both Tammy and Werner. Giroud is probably here to stay as well. Obviously I'm not going to say no to an incredible talent like him joining us but I feel other positions should be more of a priority.

I agree Mount is a very important piece and will probably play just as much next season mainly because he's the only one who's good off the ball. 

The way I see it:

This season:

Tammy

Pulisic   Mount   Willian

Next season Werner for Tammy and Ziyech for Willian. 

And why not Kai for Mount?

I do not think he had better season than Tammy or Willian. So if we upgrade on them we should also with him.

Pulisic is different league.

I mean, all this assuming we want to be better than Liverpool and City and to be CL contender.

But from what I have seen this season I would rather go with Hakim as AM and Kai as RW.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If we do get Havertz I hope he's operated at ST. 

I genuinely think Mount at CAM is vital in our build up. He will get the ball to the feet of Ziyech, Werner, and Havertz quicker. 

Interesting take.

If we do sign Havertz I'd vote to play all three new signings, along with Pulli, at the top of the team. Frank may have other ideas, but, on the occasions he does start with those four, I'm struggling to see where Mason gets in the side.

25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

that is just insane

most shocking stat in ages

and it forgets their next starting GK eventually Alexander Nübel   who is coming on a free

and Alaba too (£135K)

the starting 11 that yields

GK Alexander Nübel  

CB Niklas Süle

CB Jérôme Boateng

LB Alphonso Davies

RB Joshua Kimmich

DH DMF Xabi Alonso (although retired now)

CMF Leon Goretzka

No 10 Thiago

LW Leroy Sané

RW Serge Gnabry

CF Robert Lewandowski,

madness

and you can add in Alaba (he cost them only 135 thousand quid) too, who could play DMF for sure (or even RB and Kimmich at DMF)

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

that is just insane

and it forgets their next starting GK eventually Alexander Nübel   who is coming on a free

and Alaba too (£135K)

I think you would go crazy if you were Barca fan :D

that is just insane
and Alaba too (£135K)

We are blessed with Marina lol.Barca board are the most clueless board of all time

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

We are blessed with Marina lol.Barca board are the most clueless board of all time

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

it mainly was that horrific run from summer 2017 to end of January 2019

if not for the academy, and some luck from Atleti buying our dregs, that run could have damn well destroyed the team for years

we cannot blame Marina for insanity like Torres though (and I fully believe that was 100000000000000% a Roman-ordered buy, just like, Yuri Zhirkov, Sheva and few other shitters)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

it mainly was that horrific run from summer 2017 to end of January 2019

if not for the academy, and some luck from Atleti buying our dregs, that run could have damn well destroyed the team for years

we cannot blame Marina for insanity like Torres though (and I fully believe that was 100000000000000% a Roman-ordered buy, just like, Yuri Zhirkov, Sheva and few other shitters)

Emenalo was still here in summer 2017.

25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think you would go crazy if you were Barca fan :D

I hate Barca, let them keep blowing close to a billion plus (with salaries)

same for Real and Juve and Manure (Juve blows far less, they are just absolute cunts overall)

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Her transfer ins and outs list would be even longer! :lol: 

Sure it would.

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Over 350m pounds for Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann. None of them paid off. They are worth less than half now.

One is on loan, second is always injured with bad attitude, and third one was on the bench today for 90 minutes and they needed a goal. That tells you all you need to know.

Swaping Arthur for Pjanic???

Malcom, Todibo, Mina spent there like 6 months or something?

Andre Gomes, Arda Turan :lol:

Even before giving Etoo and a lot of money for Ibra was a bad call.

18 Year Old Centre Back Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi Joins Bayern Munich From PSG On A Free Transfer

http://www.businessworld.in/article/Tanguy-Nianzou-Kouassi-joins-Bayern-Munich-from-PSG/01-07-2020-292852/

Munich [Germany], July 1 (ANI): Bayern Munich on Wednesday announced the signing of Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi.
The 18-year-old French youth international joins from Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) on a contract valid until June 30, 2024.
Commenting on the same, Kouassi said he is hoping to establish himself at the club.
"I'm very happy to be able to play for FC Bayern. It's a big club, rich in tradition. I really hope I'll be able to establish myself here and play a lot of matches. For that I'll work hard," the club's official website quoted Kouassi as saying.
Board member for sport, Hasan Salihamidzic, said, "We're very happy that we've been able to bring Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi to FC Bayern. In our opinion, he's one of the biggest talents in Europe. His best position is central defender, but he can fill several positions. We're sure he'll have a great career in Munich and will strengthen our team."
Kouassi joined the PSG academy at the age of 14 and made his professional debut in Ligue 1 in December 2019. By the end of the 2019/20 season, which was abandoned due to COVID-19, he had six Ligue 1 appearances to his name. (ANI)