Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 06/06/2019 at 7:42 PM, BigMabz said:

Question..... and it may seem silly. But even though we have an impending transfer ban, could we sign players and just not register them by sending them back on loan? I am wandering if there is a loop hole. Im thinking young players who maybe need 2 years to develop before being first team ready. Neres for example. (buy him and send him back to Ajax for 18 months while we go through three transfer windows). Obviously a long shot because most players might not be interested in this type of deal. Just doing my best Ed Sheeran impersonality by thinking out loud. :) 

yes

we can do that

100% guaranteed

super risky IF it is a £45m to £125m player, especially for a full year.

these are my targets IF we rolled that billy big bollocks level of dice

CB José Giménez, Ibrahima Konaté, Rúben Dias

LB  Alex Telles,, Ben Chilwell, Junior Firpo

RB Wan-Bissaka, Lukas Klostermann, Achraf Hakimi

MF  Saúl Ñíguez, Tanguy Ndombélé, Houssem Aouar, Giovani Lo Celso, Corentin Tolisso

LW Hirving Lozano, Wilfried Zaha

RW Nicolas Pepe, David Neres

CF Timo Werner,  Iñaki Williams (I love Icardi, but Wanda is insane, she is fucking kilig his career, hard pass unless he dumps that psycho bish)

hopefully some of them are still available in 2020 (and I am sure some new ones will pop up)

Jovic paraded today and Hazard tomorrow...I'm coming clean here but alongside Liverpool and Spurs I cannot tell you how much I want to see Madrid fucking fail season after season.

Last year they were fucking shambolic, and now it's all full on buy buy buy, I hope their little house of cards come crumbling the cunts.

Everyone says that english clubs dont pruduce or make any players, they just buy and yet one poor season and both spanish giants buy everything there is left and right and they still feel entitled. They actualy believe they are different and theey have the nerve to shit on other clubs that spend big. Sure sure your succees is build not bought, right. 

Fucking pricks and their fans are the worst. 

Thats the reason I want english or even italian clubs rule the europe again. Anything is better than those cunts. 

But how if they end up buying all the best players from england every year.

55 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ferland Mendy to Real Madrid official. 

Jovic, Hazard, and Mendy done and the window's only open. 

Plus Militao and Rodrigo. Must be really nice to be Real Madrid fan. 

Spoke to Jonathan Woodgate tonight, he is on the verge of getting the Middlesbrough job. Local lad getting the job of the home town club he loves, what a great thing for him.

Very similar to what we might see here with Lampard, two rookie managers starting out, obviously slightly different circumstances but someone has to take a gamble on them at some point. Surround them with the right people, a blend of experience and passion and I really have no issue with it.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

270-300m spent already. And obviously they will never be punished by uefa/fifa.

I doubt there's anyone left who still believes that there's anything fair about uefa's FFP regulations. It's one thing to accept that less wealthy clubs can't spend as much as the monster clubs. It's another thing altogether to say that they are not even allowed to. Yet that is exactly the situation with FFP.

Real can't be punished because the regulations allow them to spend more than almost every other club so they won't have broken any rules. Even if this spending took them close to the limit, they still have time to complete some sales and balance the books a bit.

270-300m spent already. And obviously they will never be punished by uefa/fifa.

They've hardly spent a penny in recent windows by their standards and most of it will be offset by departures.

However, if they sign someone over £100m, people will echo your sentiment.

I dont get this hate on madrid. This is their net spend for the last 5 seasons:

2018-19: -30mil euros

2017-18: +88mil euros

2016-17: -7.5mil euros

2015-16: -70mil euros

2014-15: -13mil euros

Total: -32.5 mil euros.

They have spent a total of 32.5 mil euros in 5 years. let that sink in. Winning 3 CLs. in the same time period, we have spent 200mil pounds on crass like DD, morata, baka, alonso, zappa and we are the ones to cry and moan about them spending. LOL

On 11/06/2019 at 4:46 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

I liked what I saw with Ruben Dias. Looked better than De Ligt 

He is a super solid CB, but is nowhere near de Ligt level.

That said I would LOVE him on our team, he is tailor-made for the EPL, pacey and strong, good size (1.87m), and good at distribution

IF we had a summer window (we will not, I am 90% sure of thsi, barring some miracle)these are the 6 CB's I would be looking at

José Giménez (crazy hard pull, put he is the best on this list)

Marquinhos (probably out of our price range)

Alessio Romagnoli (will be just as hard a pull as the top 2)

Ibrahima Konaté (a 20yo monster, Koulibaly potential clone, but bigger, 1.93m, IF he is available in summer 2020, I would so grab him)

Rúben Dias

Evan N'Dicka (next summer, if he progresses even more (he is still only 19, turns 20 in August, and if all those other 5 above are gone or undoable, he is who I would grab)

(Skriniar is off the table, de Ligt will not come here, Varane now isnt leaving, Koulibaly is too expensive, and next year too old (29yo on June 20th, 2020) for the amount of money the Poison Dwarf will still ask for, we botched Éder Militão and Lucas Hernández, and Umtiti looks broken atm)

34 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

I dont get this hate on madrid. This is their net spend for the last 5 seasons:

2018-19: -30mil euros

2017-18: +88mil euros

2016-17: -7.5mil euros

2015-16: -70mil euros

2014-15: -13mil euros

Total: -32.5 mil euros.

They have spent a total of 32.5 mil euros in 5 years. let that sink in. Winning 3 CLs. in the same time period, we have spent 200mil pounds on crass like DD, morata, baka, alonso, zappa and we are the ones to cry and moan about them spending. LOL

I do not care what they spend, I just fucking hate them, lolol