Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, coolhead23 said:

He should have 2 seasons back ... 

I dont mind if he goes because for me he just makes up the numbers ... if I have to get frustrated I would rather see a youth from the ranks trying than Willian doing what he does. 

Each to his own. For me he is our best winger given the options of CHO, pulisic and pedro.

If you want the definition of "making up the numbers": thats pedro.

2 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Each to his own. For me he is our best winger given the options of CHO, pulisic and pedro.

If you want the definition of "making up the numbers": thats pedro.

I dont agree on that. Given a choice the 2, would select Pedro over Willian. 

Would rather have a youth from the ranks than anyone of the 2 in the starting 11 even when there is transfer ban. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

City don't fuck about 

They honestly got 10 times better deal than they would if they got Jorginho last year.

Rodri is younger, way more capable physicaly and distributes the ball realy well which will further develop under Pep. 

Now that we dont have Sarri anymore, Id take Rodri over Jorginho any day of the week, mostly because he offers defensive stability. 

Hopefuly Jorginho continues his forum from end of the season, but he will never be that imposing midfielder that you need. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

120 Million for both Rodri + Cancelo. City strengthening again after a title win, this time the domestic treble. 

When was the last time we've strengthen after a title win? 2005? 

City do not fuck around. Fantastic signings those. Rodri is a beast.

Barcelona ‘close’ to re-signing Neymar in deal worth £89m plus Umtiti, Dembele and Rakitic

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9324552/barcelona-neymar-89m-umtiti-dembele-rakitic/

I think they are mad if they sell Dembele. Neymar only has 2 full seasons left until he hits 30yo

I do not see his body holding up long term, he has a big injury history already.

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Barcelona ‘close’ to re-signing Neymar in deal worth £89m plus Umtiti, Dembele and Rakitic

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9324552/barcelona-neymar-89m-umtiti-dembele-rakitic/

I think they are mad if they sell Dembele. Neymar only has 2 full seasons left until he hits 30yo

I do not see his body holding up long term, he has a big injury history already.

Agreed. No doubt Paris will negotiate in the hope of being offered more cash but as it stands that deal already looks good for them.

21 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Bissaka is overrated. Dalot will turned up better. 

Dalot couldnt even get a regular run of fixtures ahead of Ashley Young. He has potential, looks decent in an attacking sense but needs a lot of work positionally. He might get better over time but Bissaka is streets ahead of most young RBs in the PL at the moment. 50m maybe a lot but City spent it on Kyle Walker too. Plus being HG, counts for a inflated fee.

Dalot couldnt even get a regular run of fixtures ahead of Ashley Young. He has potential, looks decent in an attacking sense but needs a lot of work positionally. He might get better over time but Bissaka is streets ahead of most young RBs in the PL at the moment. 50m maybe a lot but City spent it on Kyle Walker too. Plus being HG, counts for a inflated fee.

There's a reason Utd aren't being challenged in their pursuit.

It's a high price for someone that only has one season under him at the top level.

On 6/21/2019 at 0:31 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Agreed. No doubt Paris will negotiate in the hope of being offered more cash but as it stands that deal already looks good for them.

Neymar is always injured in key times, so they benefit alot if they keep Dembele healthy. Umiti is also great long term solution for Silva replacmement. 

Add 100m to that and it looks smart long term deal for them. They can spend it on striker.

However marquee departures like Neymar can lead to other key players wanting to leave too; like Mbappe.