Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Arsenal bid £40m for Zaha that's going to be rejected 😂😂😂

Insulting, laughable offer from Arse. If I were Palace I would take that as a huge sign of disrespect and refuse to ever do business with them for unsettling him.

But, if Arse do manage to somehow get Zaha I'd be gutted. I've wanted him here for a while. Would hate seeing one of my favorite non-Chelsea players go to that disgusting club.

BRIEF-A.S. Roma: Player Konstantinos Manolas Moves To Calcio Napoli

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL8N242137

July 1 (Reuters) - A.S. ROMA:

* SAID ON SUNDAY THAT IT SOLD FOOTBALL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS TO PLAYER KONSTANTINOS MANOLAS TO SOCIETA SPORTIVA CALCIO NAPOLI FOR EUR 36 MLN

Source text for Eikon:

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

FUCK:rant:

OFFICIAL – Inter Complete The Signing Of Valentino Lazaro

https://sempreinter.com/2019/07/01/official-inter-complete-signing-of-valentino-lazaro/

Inter have completed the signing of Austrian international full-back Valentino Lazaro from Bundesliga outfit Hertha Berlin, the Nerazzurri have announced.

The club released the statement below on their official homepage announcing that Lazaro has signed a 4 year contrct with the club.

“Valentino Lazaro is now officially an Inter player. The Austrian joins the Nerazzurri from Hertha Berlin, signing a contract up until 30 June 2023.”

“Valentino is certainly not one to wait around, and at the age of 23, he already has huge ambitions for the future. Ever since he was a child, born and raised in Graz, he’s been full of life. Forever ringing his friends’ doorbells, running down the street and playing right up until there wasn’t enough light to see the ball. He boasts just one passion – football. He’s still inspired by his childhood heroes from the past, looking to imitate the skills of Brazilians from the Seleçao – whether that be dribbling, free-kicks or passing.”

“Valentino Lazaro initially came through the youth ranks at Salzburg, where he also made his debut in the Austrian league. He spent five seasons at the club, four of which included a successive streak of league titles and domestic cups. Lazaro knows how to win. He plays mostly on the right flank but is versatile and used to playing in different roles. Like many greats of the game, he developed at a young age by playing on the streets, giving him a great base in terms of skill and tactical selflessness. Those courtyards and tight spaces proved to be the perfect setting in helping him to grow as a player.”

“During two campaigns at Hertha Berlin, he got to know the Bundesliga and made 31 appearances last season, scoring three and assisting seven goals. Lazaro’s unpredictability also saw him become a part of the Austria set-up and he has 12 international caps and one goal. Now, he’s set to start at Inter with a real sense of enthusiasm. From all of the Nerazzurri family, #WelcomeValentino!”

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCK:rant:

OFFICIAL – Inter Complete The Signing Of Valentino Lazaro

https://sempreinter.com/2019/07/01/official-inter-complete-signing-of-valentino-lazaro/

Inter have completed the signing of Austrian international full-back Valentino Lazaro from Bundesliga outfit Hertha Berlin, the Nerazzurri have announced.

The club released the statement below on their official homepage announcing that Lazaro has signed a 4 year contrct with the club.

“Valentino Lazaro is now officially an Inter player. The Austrian joins the Nerazzurri from Hertha Berlin, signing a contract up until 30 June 2023.”

“Valentino is certainly not one to wait around, and at the age of 23, he already has huge ambitions for the future. Ever since he was a child, born and raised in Graz, he’s been full of life. Forever ringing his friends’ doorbells, running down the street and playing right up until there wasn’t enough light to see the ball. He boasts just one passion – football. He’s still inspired by his childhood heroes from the past, looking to imitate the skills of Brazilians from the Seleçao – whether that be dribbling, free-kicks or passing.”

“Valentino Lazaro initially came through the youth ranks at Salzburg, where he also made his debut in the Austrian league. He spent five seasons at the club, four of which included a successive streak of league titles and domestic cups. Lazaro knows how to win. He plays mostly on the right flank but is versatile and used to playing in different roles. Like many greats of the game, he developed at a young age by playing on the streets, giving him a great base in terms of skill and tactical selflessness. Those courtyards and tight spaces proved to be the perfect setting in helping him to grow as a player.”

“During two campaigns at Hertha Berlin, he got to know the Bundesliga and made 31 appearances last season, scoring three and assisting seven goals. Lazaro’s unpredictability also saw him become a part of the Austria set-up and he has 12 international caps and one goal. Now, he’s set to start at Inter with a real sense of enthusiasm. From all of the Nerazzurri family, #WelcomeValentino!”

It's soul destroying watching another clubs sign players and we can't do jack shit in the transfer window 😤😤

Official: Roma announce signing of Amadou Diawara from Napoli

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/official-roma-announce-signing-of-amadou-diawara-from-napoli-78457

Roma have officially confirmed the purchase from Amadou Diawara from Napoli. The 21-year-old midfielder was bought for a sum of €21 million and has signed a contract with the club until 30 June 2024. Diawara was deemed as surplus to requirements at Napoli having failed to break into the team under Carlo Ancelotti. Kostas Manolas has moved in the opposite direction, but for accounting purposes, the two deals are completely separate and not officially linked in any way.

THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
AS Roma are pleased to announce the engagement of the footballer Amadou Diawara.

The Club announces that it has definitively purchased the player's rights to sports performance in 1997 from Napoli, against a fixed fee of 21 million euros.

A five-year contract was signed with the player until 30 June 2024.

Roma Confirm Leonardo Spinazzola Medical Ahead of Swap Deal With Juventus

https://www.90min.com/posts/6400841-roma-confirm-leonardo-spinazzola-medical-ahead-of-swap-deal-with-juventus

A.S. Roma have confirmed that Juventus' Leonardo Spinazzola is undergoing a medical in the Italian capital ahead of a swap deal which will see full-back Luca Pellegrini link up with Maurizio Sarri in Turin.

An agreement over the move was reached earlier this week as both clubs looked to undergo some major planning this summer, with Juve building for the future while Roma tries to drastically improve upon their sixth-place finish last season.

Although the deal hasn't been given the rubber stamp by the authorities, Roma announced that Spinazzola is undergoing his medical ahead of a move to the Stadio Olimpico.

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sign Luca Pellegrini, sell Leonardo Spinazzola to Roma

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2019/7/1/19728709/luca-pellegrini-leonardo-spinazzola-juventus-roma-2019-serie-a-summer-transfers-team-news

Juventus has never been a club that has been all too big on player swaps. Even with how much that the Italian press makes it seem like it will happen all the time transfer rumors involving player swap

Yet, as we sit here on the eve of July starting, Juve have indeed done some swapping of players.

And cash ... right before the end of the month when the books are closed for good for the year.

Juventus officially announced its swap deal with Roma that involves a pair of talented fullbacks. After completing his exams at J Medical earlier in the day Sunday, Luca Pellegrini has officially become a Juventus player, with Leonardo Spinazzola going the other way in the swap deal that also sees Roma send €7.5 million to Juventus with the latter’s transfer value being that much higher than the former’s.

Spinazzola underwent his medicals with Roma early Saturday.

All the details of the deal, courtesy of Juve’s official website:

Turin, 30 June 2019 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that these agreements have been finalized with A.S. Roma S.p.A.:

definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Luca Pellegrini for a consideration of € 22 million payable in three financial years. Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2023;

definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Leonardo Spinazzola for a consideration of € 29.5 million to be paid in three financial years. The economic effect is positive for about € 26.6 million.

Official: Sassuolo buy Rogerio

https://www.football-italia.net/140155/official-sassuolo-buy-rogerio

Sassuolo have officially purchased Rogerio and Matteo Pinelli on permanent moves from Juventus.

Rogerio is a 21-year-old left-back who had already been on the Neroverdi books from 2016, but was sold to Juve for €2m and then loaned back on a two-year deal.

That has now concluded and Sassuolo have purchased him outright.

The Brazilian made 33 Serie A appearances this season, contributing one goal and one assist.

Pinelli is an 18-year-old right-back from the Juventus youth academy and an Italy U18 international.

It’s believed both these transfers will work towards Merih Demiral’s €15m switch to Juve.

snip

I don't get Arsenal's pursuit of Zaha. They need defensive reinforcements but they're gonna spend their budget - limited budget - on an attacker that they don't really need. It's like when Wenger was stockpiling his side with tons of creative/attacking players. :doh: 

Arse fans have been screaming in desperation for a wide player for ages, I think. Whenever I watch ArseFanTV they're always saying it. But yeah, attacking is the least of their problems. 

Anyways, I find what Juventus have done kinda strange. They already had a very solid midfield and have now brought in both Ramsey and Rabiot, two players who fill essentially the exact same role. Be interesting to see how they keep all of them happy.

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Arse fans have been screaming in desperation for a wide player for ages, I think. Whenever I watch ArseFanTV they're always saying it. But yeah, attacking is the least of their problems. 

Anyways, I find what Juventus have done kinda strange. They already had a very solid midfield and have now brought in both Ramsey and Rabiot, two players who fill essentially the exact same role. Be interesting to see how they keep all of them happy.

They are reportedly considering selling Khedira and Matuidi. Rabiot and Ramsey on 2 free transfers is brilliant work I must say.

Khedira and Matuidi maybe not overly suited to Sarri's style but Matuidi can still offer something. Very good player in my eyes.

If they sell those 2 having Pjanic, Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot and Can is a very good selection to pick from, still dont really rate Can that much think hes a bit of a hit or miss. Although if they get Pogba back as well I dont know how they will keep everyone happy. Pjanic will definitely play every match in the same role Jorginho did. Bentancur is gonna be a top class midfield player and I feel he or Can maybe will suffer if Pogba were ro return. 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm so jealous 😢😢

I rate his talent, but he has to develop his end product. That is why i rate Aouar higher, games is more complete.

Ndombele reminds me of Kovacic, but we will see how he develops. 

I will take a healthy RLC over Ndombele.