Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lad reminds me of Ronaldo (actually think he is a better dribbler) pre united. Lots of amazing skill but very little end product.

Having said that I'd bite your arm off for him. Fast, low centre of gravity, not easy to knock of the ball and skill to burn. If you could develope his end product think you would have a CR7.2 on your hands.

This lad reminds me of Ronaldo (actually think he is a better dribbler) pre united. Lots of amazing skill but very little end product.

Having said that I'd bite your arm off for him. Fast, low centre of gravity, not easy to knock of the ball and skill to burn. If you could develope his end product think you would have a CR7.2 on your hands.

I doubt he will go anywhere anytime soon I am sure he has said that he is staying in Brazil until after the 2014 World Cup by that time his transfer value would have skyrocketed

Imagine if United get him, what a season we're going to have next year, Marin, Oscar, Hazard, Kagawa, Lucas, it's going to be exciting.

What we need now in my opinion is a Striker (clearly Lukaku needs to go on loan) and a RB. Anyone else would be a bonus.

I'll be gutted if manure sign him after our 32m bid got snubbed and he said he is staying till the world cup!

I doubt thats the case cause they also claimed to reject a 38mil bid

@Cynegeticus: 'Lance!' now reporting that #MUFC will make a final offer of €40m for L.Moura & offer him a 5-year contract. They think SPFC may accept it.

I think we need to hijack this!

@Cynegeticus: 'Lance!' now reporting that #MUFC will make a final offer of €40m for L.Moura & offer him a 5-year contract. They think SPFC may accept it.

I think we need to hijack this!

We simply can't buy every talented player out there and certainly not for €40m.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You