Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Ha ha fuck me

Chelsea Center@CFCcenter

Moura's agent Wagner Ribeiro told ESPN's journalist that Lucas Moura doesn't want to leave #SPFC before the 2014 WC (via@Cynegeticus) #CFC

Paulo Freitas@Cynegeticus

L.Moura's agent Wagner Ribeiro told ESPN's journalist P.V.Coelho that Lucas Moura doesn't want to leave #SPFC before the 2014 WC.#CFC

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sold on this lad. He may struggle in EPL like Robinho and the money being asked is way too much.

Plus next year I want to see more chances give to Kakuta, Lukaku, Piazon, and maybe throw in Islam feruz also. Otherwise we will just keep on accumulating youngsters. Roman must implement a policy to have one or two youths in every game.

Look at Berttrand how he has developed by getting chances.

I think this guy is being incredibly overhyped. At this point in his career, he has no place at all on Chelsea. That said he does have a lot of potential but 32M for potential is way too much. We need immediate reinforcements.

I Knew it, but didn't know if Wagner Ribeiro's quotes were legit. I thought he wasn't moving from Brazil until the World Cup.

Sadly every player isn't moving until after the World Cup. Lucas, Neymar, Malouda etc etc....... sadly Malouda will probably end up with a new 5 year deal anyway

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You