Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nani is the one rumored to be unsettled...Valencia on the other hand performs more than one role for them. Don't think they'll want to give him up so easily.

Does anyone have Nani's assist stats? I know they are better than Ronaldo's but I want to see how much better.

“I see some values on players, like Hazard for instance. To me it was a lot of money. He’s a good player, but £34m?

“What we’re finding anyway, the climate for buying these top players – not just the transfer fees, the salaries, agents’ fees – is just getting ridiculous now.”

“It’s all about what you think is value for a player. I am not envious of those deals at all. We placed a value on Hazard which was well below what they were talking about.”

Sir Alex Ferguson.

So when City buys Aguero or Chelsea buys Hazard, it's "you're plastic and bought the league!" but when United pay £30m+ for a teenager it's not.

Fergie just realizes that his time has almost come, so the owners are trying to buy him one more title before he retires. Bet you they get RvP, too, so if I hear a single United fan say anything about another club "ruining football" by spending money, I'm just gonna laugh at the muppets.

So when City buys Aguero or Chelsea buys Hazard, it's "you're plastic and bought the league!" but when United pay £30m+ for a teenager it's not.

Fergie just realizes that his time has almost come, so the owners are trying to buy him one more title before he retires. Bet you they get RvP, too, so if I hear a single United fan say anything about another club "ruining football" by spending money, I'm just gonna laugh at the muppets.

so true

i cant wait for that nob head ManU fan at work to say it again lol

btw have you seen the trailer for the movie 'killing them softly' BIG T himself makes an appearance

With Nani, Kagawa and Moura they could have a pretty strong attacking third. Then they have the likes of Young and Valencia to rotate. Compared to last season, the top tier has really added in quality bar City (yet).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You