Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

easy get rid of bold and replacement them with another young midfielders.

But that's an insane waste of money. Essien and Meireles will likely play reduced roles this season anyway, so you're essentially spending 30M pounds to cover 15 starts or something. And that's assuming that none of the youngsters stay at Chelsea. And Chelsea would have spent about 100M pounds in one transfer period only on attacking midfielders. I know people want to buy every single young player they like, but it's ridiculous.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they want to pay £30m on a Brazilian U23 bench warmer to play a position they are already deep at but thin elsewhere. it`s nothing a Chelsea fan should be worried about.

Brazilians bought by Chelsea- Luiz,Ramires,Oscar,Alex,Piazon,Thome

Brazilians bought by Man ure-Kleberson,Andersen,Rafael,Fabio..Lucas(?)

need i say more?

if they want to pay £30m on a Brazilian U23 bench warmer to play a position they are already deep at but thin elsewhere. it`s nothing a Chelsea fan should be worried about.

Brazilians bought by Chelsea- Luiz,Ramires,Oscar,Alex,Piazon,Thome

Brazilians bought by Man ure-Kleberson,Andersen,Rafael,Fabio..Lucas(?)

need i say more?

You forgot Mineiro from our list. :lol:

Wouldn't necessarily say Lucas said that. His agent, Wagner Ribeiro (spelling?), is apparently a well documented Man United fan.. not sure if its true or not but if it is I'd say hes whispering in the kids ear telling him to go there.

we do have a much better history with brazilians then united in recent years. belletti, alex, luiz, ramires, deco amongst the first teamers...all proved handy for us. now oscar, piazon will come good.

well there's mineiro..lol but he never played a single game.

Oscar would appear to be far better value... Makes our deal look even better now... All our brazilians, looking good for attracting ones in the future, especially if a lot stay and become our experienced players... Neymar, could come just to be with his brazilian mates... :D

Neymar, could come just to be with his brazilian mates... :D

If Neymar comes on the market in a couple of years, their be a huge bidding war for his services, the amount of money the club would generate through his marketing would be insane.

As for Lucas i really am not looking forward to him going to Man.Utd, part of his because he is a talent but the other side it will kick off a Oscar vs Lucas debate all fucking season to go with the already tedious Hazard vs Kagawa one.

looks like the kid is off to United.

http://www.telegraph...-Sao-Paolo.html

Haha Fergie paying over the odds for another overrated player. Well done to him, especially after saying Hazard wasn't worth 32 million now their paying at least 10 million more than they should for Lucas. Brilliant.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You