Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western Suburbs of Sydney (same town as Cap). Make of that what you will.

Liverpool, the only place in the world where you can find brothels and Dolce & Gabbana perfumes lying on the floor in perfect condition on the same street B)

Anyway, isn't the Corriero (spelling?) a tabloid? I think I'll hop over to the Napoli forum and ask them what they think.

Western Suburbs of Sydney (same town as Cap). Make of that what you will.

Sydney looks like a nice place. Would love to visit it there.

BTW since you are from Sydney, have you ever giving money to big institution churches like Hill$ong?

Sydney looks like a nice place. Would love to visit it there.

BTW since you are from Sydney, have you ever giving money to big institution churches like Hill$song?

Better watch that kind of talk Justin. The mods are clamping down on off-topic, you know. Come by one time, I'll show you around :)

So, after a quick search on google, he's turned Inter down? That leaves us in competition with Real Madrid only, right?

Better watch that kind of talk Justin. The mods are clamping down on off-topic, you know. Come by one time, I'll show you around :)

So, after a quick search on google, he's turned Inter down? That leaves us in competition with Real Madrid only, right?

To be fair, neither us or Madrid needs him now.

Before getting Hazard I would have said yes, now not sure.

And Madrid are even full of people. Sahin, Canales, and who knows what more.

What the hell they need Moura I will never understand!

• 5 weeks later...

Lucas is good. Only seen a little bit of him in real life though he is better than Kaka in my Brazilian Ultimate team team. :)

Could be an option if hulk deal falls through though they play different positions leaving us with a RW problem.

He didnt shine as much in Brazil squad as he does in Sao Paulo. That is what I dont want him

much. He could be best player in the world, but he is just too expensive and when did he turned down Inter? Wasnt Inter his favourite club?

If we don't get Hulk, Lucas would do just fine for me, he still has a lot to do but all the potential is definitely there.

We already have enough potential and Lucas is expensive potential. Better to have some experience in attack, since we have striker with dificult mentality, winger who just arrived from France and playmaker who is only 24yrs old and not regular in Spain. To have Hulk would be better because on important games, talent goes off and only inteligence and experience play role.

I dont think havin Lucas and Hazard would be good against the likes of City, United or CL matches, because there talent usualy dont play best, maybe some, but not all.

We already have enough potential and Lucas is expensive potential. Better to have some experience in attack, since we have striker with dificult mentality, winger who just arrived from France and playmaker who is only 24yrs old and not regular in Spain. To have Hulk would be better because on important games, talent goes off and only inteligence and experience play role.

I dont think havin Lucas and Hazard would be good against the likes of City, United or CL matches, because there talent usualy dont play best, maybe some, but not all.

Hazard has the ability to make an instant impact here. There's a reason why he was bought for £32m, there's a reason he was widely regarded as the best player in France.

Hazard is already a very good player. His potential ceiling however is very high; he has the potential to become a truly outstanding, world class player. It's absurd to say that he wouldn't be good against City or United because he isn't "experienced". Just because Hazard is 21 doesn't mean he hasn't got enough experience to play well in the big games. That's like saying Aguero at 21 who was ripping the likes of Barcelona at Atletico wasn't experienced enough.

Mata isn't a regular at Spain but that doesn't mean he isn't good enough. There's no shame in being second best to the likes of Xavi and Iniesta. Mata came in last season and was immediately influential, and I expect the same to happen with Hazard. Essentially, Lucas would be the only one with the "potential" tag.

Experience alone doesn't win you big games, or any sort of games. It's the right mixture of potential and experience you're after.

Regardless, I wasn't saying we should get Lucas instead of Hulk. I'm someone who champions about us signing Hulk. I'm mentioning Lucas as a decent alternative, if the price isn't absurd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You