Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to assume that this bid is fictitious, wouldn't be the first time a director of a club has told the world we've bid an astronomical fee for a player. Hell we might even be playing games ourselves, applying pressure on Hazard and his supposed wage demands.

I mean £32 million for a 19 year old who has never played outside of Brazil?

At the same time media sources claim we have spent £30+ on Hulk and a similar figure for Hazard.

You got to laugh, £50 million for Falcao.

It's fantasy stuff, especially given FFP rules.

Ok, for all you Lucas Moura lovers, just tell me one thing - Where would he play?

He's too expensive to just be back-up to Mata, but Mata is far superior to be dropped for him.

We can't change from a 4-2-3-1, as it's the only formation which Fernando 'please leave' Torres works at all well in.

He is far from a winger, as he can barely cross the ball, and likes to be in the centre of the pitch.

Think logically before sucking some guys dick.

He wouldn't fit into our team at all. smh.

Ok, for all you Lucas Moura lovers, just tell me one thing - Where would he play?

He's too expensive to just be back-up to Mata, but Mata is far superior to be dropped for him.

We can't change from a 4-2-3-1, as it's the only formation which Fernando 'please leave' Torres works at all well in.

He is far from a winger, as he can barely cross the ball, and likes to be in the centre of the pitch.

I would play him at RB, win the World Cup by beating Germans on penalties, bang Eva and make Lucas watch. I wouldn't suck any male genitals.

All the players that didn't leave Juventus during Calciopoli. 2006-2007 modern enough? And all the Basque players at Athletic Bilbao.

You know very well that it's a different situation from those two. Those players actually have/had bonds that are much much stronger than the one Lucas has with Inter. I think it's definitely safe to say that "most" players in Lucas' situation don't like to move backward in their careers. Everyone has their childhood club, but not many go out of the way to play for them unless it's a step forward.

You know very well that it's a different situation from those two. Those players actually have/had bonds that are much much stronger than the one Lucas has with Inter. I think it's definitely safe to say that "most" players in Lucas' situation don't like to move backward in their careers. Everyone has their childhood club, but not many go out of the way to play for them unless it's a step forward.

THIS

fella dry up will you, you've been banging this drum non stop for days. I personally know nothing about the fella, never watched him and dont bother with you tube highlights but the board/ management team/ scouting team are paid professionally for finding and recruiting these players, you are some random punter posting on a forum! I'll take their evaluation of him thanks

fella dry up will you, you've been banging this drum non stop for days. I personally know nothing about the fella, never watched him and dont bother with you tube highlights but the board/ management team/ scouting team are paid professionally for finding and recruiting these players, you are some random punter posting on a forum! I'll take their evaluation of him thanks

Ah, so you think their last colossal sum transfer was a good one do you?

Also, you shouldn't talk about what you're clueless about. My family has deep ties into football, always have, and always will.

Grandad owned shares in AS Roma, uncle is a professional coach at Brighton, and cousin plays professional football (in a small league in Asia though, admittedly).

On top of that, my mum's cousin is Rio Ferdinand's ex.

Pretty sure I know something about football.

Also, you shouldn't talk about what you're clueless about. My family has deep ties into football, always have, and always will.

Grandad owned shares in AS Roma, uncle is a professional coach at Brighton, and cousin plays professional football (in a small league in Asia though, admittedly).

LOL your mums cousin is Rio Ferdinands ex, well why didn't you say so. I never realised you had such deep set footballing pedigree. And your granda with the shares in roma...I've got shares in tescos therefore my future grandchildren will be experts on food mass production. Best laugh all day fella. Brilliant

haha the rio thing WHAT THE HELLLL HAHAHAHAAHA

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You