Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Hazard has the ability to make an instant impact here. There's a reason why he was bought for £32m, there's a reason he was widely regarded as the best player in France.

Hazard is already a very good player. His potential ceiling however is very high; he has the potential to become a truly outstanding, world class player. It's absurd to say that he wouldn't be good against City or United because he isn't "experienced". Just because Hazard is 21 doesn't mean he hasn't got enough experience to play well in the big games. That's like saying Aguero at 21 who was ripping the likes of Barcelona at Atletico wasn't experienced enough.

Mata isn't a regular at Spain but that doesn't mean he isn't good enough. There's no shame in being second best to the likes of Xavi and Iniesta. Mata came in last season and was immediately influential, and I expect the same to happen with Hazard. Essentially, Lucas would be the only one with the "potential" tag.

Experience alone doesn't win you big games, or any sort of games. It's the right mixture of potential and experience you're after.

Regardless, I wasn't saying we should get Lucas instead of Hulk. I'm someone who champions about us signing Hulk. I'm mentioning Lucas as a decent alternative, if the price isn't absurd.

Well his price is more than 30mio, that is pretty absurd to me since he plays in brasil league and hasnt realy proved himself in international games. There are plenty other players (Oscar,...) that play same good, but dont have media fame.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well his price is more than 30mio, that is pretty absurd to me since he plays in brasil league and hasnt realy proved himself in international games. There are plenty other players (Oscar,...) that play same good, but dont have media fame.

I see what you mean. If we could get him for around £15m it'd be a good deal perhaps but the £30m price tag is excessive.

He's good. Nice skills and has a great shot, but he looks like Robben. Trying to take too many players on, and should pass more. If he had the right attitude to listen to the manager and sort that out, he'd be a gem of a player.

He's good. Nice skills and has a great shot, but he looks like Robben. Trying to take too many players on, and should pass more. If he had the right attitude to listen to the manager and sort that out, he'd be a gem of a player.

I agree with that. With the right direction he could turn into one hell of a player.

Gotze is not leaving Dortmund for at least a couple of years.

I know, but at least we could offer 35mio for him and see, if we are ready to pay 30+ for Lucas (who told he wont be leaving too, but now he is ready to go...).

You never know, one is speculation, other is formal bid and Dortmund might actualy accept 35mio, also Gotze would move to a club with regular starting position and I dont see any problem why he wouldnt start if we only get him for RW (no Hulk or Moses).

Players said all kind of stuff, but when you actualy have offer from CL winners with regular starting position worth 35mio, mind goes other way quickly.

At least we could try...

he was so so unimpressive in Brazil's recent friendlies! he always seems to overdo things by trying to take on another defender instead of passing, he still has a lot to learn, i think anything under £20 Million would be a decent price for him. Fergie probably see's him as their next Ronaldo, personally i think he will be the next Robinho.

£30M? united? unproven at top level? Doubt it.

When was the last time united had that kind of money to spend?

They just floated on the market, Would be a surprise to see them spend that kind of money esp on someone like moura.

Blow for United as Sao Paulo insist £25m-rated starlet Moura will not be sold

United's chief scout Jim Lawlor had flown to Brazil in an attempt to tie up a £25million deal for the playmaker.

He travelled along with club secretary John Alexander is also believed to be on standby to complete the transfer but the 19-year-old looks set to stay put. Sao Paulo claim they have already rejected a £32.4m offer from Chelsea.

He didnt shine as much in Brazil squad as he does in Sao Paulo. That is what I dont want him

much. He could be best player in the world, but he is just too expensive and when did he turned down Inter? Wasnt Inter his favourite club?

What stupid logic to go by...

What stupid logic to go by...

Should I draw you?

The point was that Oscar was much more efective in NT than Lucas and is half cheaper. Lucas is more Robinho boy, doing all kind of dribbling In brazil, but in NT he tries too hard and isnt as effective as at Sao paulo. I dont realy want him, he could be star but has lot of risk. Lot of brazilians can do fancy dribbles, but not many has the vision and calmless like Oscar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You