Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

What's the point in aiming for CL when you can't do it in EL. Look at other clubs, they do their best in that competition and then start looking at CL.

Because you earn shitload of money the longer you are in (main reason), the better results you have in a better hat you will be for the draw (4 hats based on CL success over a certain period - example City, 4th hat, the worst one, ended with Bayern, Napoli and Villareal), and football is a strange game, so you never know what can happen though current Barca and crazy Real Madrid team throw that in the water :D

We earned 40m and something last year for reaching the quarter finals. With our small stadium it is essential for our finances.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its gonna be though, but we can win, well we must!. Last change for this mini micro hopes for titel win.

Just go out and play good football, and not this chicken shit like against Wigan. Come on blues kill those

shitty birds in there own house, would be fantastic.blue%20scalf.gif

Because you earn shitload of money the longer you are in (main reason), the better results you have in a better hat you will be for the draw (4 hats based on CL success over a certain period - example City, 4th hat, the worst one, ended with Bayern, Napoli and Villareal), and football is a strange game, so you never know what can happen though current Barca and crazy Real Madrid team throw that in the water :D

We earned 40m and something last year for reaching the quarter finals. With our small stadium it is essential for our finances.

Yes but they think they are CL material so too good for EL, but they can't even qualify for CL on regular basis.

Just jaded knowing that wigan was suppose to be an easy game and we went all forces (except luiz) and played so poorly, so all of you who say we shouldn't try Torres and drogba because it's a big game is ridiculous... Cause last time I checked wigan was suppose to be a shoe-in...............

Drogba needs to come on as a sub, with him going invisible against wigan I can't imagine where he'll be against spurs...

Let el Nino get a shot....

Make no mistake, spurs n 'arry don't give two fucks about the Europa League. They could easily walk it if they wanted to until the Manchester clubs joined in. It's a hindrance of their PL campaign. If Spurs finish 5th again, they will be picked apart. Modric, Bale, Lennon, Sandro, etc will likely move on.

We've already lost to Arsenal at home, and lost to Liverpool twice at home - the league loss was unbearable - so far this season. I don't think I could take a loss against these cunts as well

I'm more disappointed with Wigan game tbh

We worked so hard in the previous three games

And the easiest opponent came along and we blew it.

I'm more disappointed with Wigan game tbh

We worked so hard in the previous three games

And the easiest opponent came along and we blew it.

Oh yes, definitely. I meant in terms of overall misery caused by the result, lol. The Liverpool one just killed me.

Just jaded knowing that wigan was suppose to be an easy game and we went all forces (except luiz) and played so poorly, so all of you who say we shouldn't try Torres and drogba because it's a big game is ridiculous... Cause last time I checked wigan was suppose to be a shoe-in...............

Drogba needs to come on as a sub, with him going invisible against wigan I can't imagine where he'll be against spurs...

Let el Nino get a shot....

Absolutely right... Its fair for people to not have faith in it, but the amount of conviction the people here have to think that it most certainly won't work is strange...Many people were convinced that we would win games over QPR, Arsenal and Pool and those didn't exactly turn out the same way, did it?

Absolutely right... Its fair for people to not have faith in it, but the amount of conviction the people here have to think that it most certainly won't work is strange...Many people were convinced that we would win games over QPR, Arsenal and Pool and those didn't exactly turn out the same way, did it?

:doh:

Maybe try turnbull as supporting winger too?

JT will be banned for this i reckon :ballack:

No chance, the club would be 100% mental, instead of about 70%

Anyway in other news

Tottenham Hotspur have conceded more premier league goals than any other club 979 and counting%28Y%29.gif%28Y%29.gif

Fact of the Day