Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i guess that's Ivan in the centre? If Bale plays we have GOT to play Paulo Ferreira.

Paulo will either have the game of his life or get roasted, with Bosingwa we know it will be the later so what choice have we got?

I hate Tottenham.

I hate Tottenham Hotspur,

I hate those damn Chickens so much, I believe they aren't even fit to be grounded to into KFC.

This is a must win. If we lose this, it may as well be a loss to fucking the Championship side West Ham. Remember them?

Worst case scenario after today..

No Luiz, no Terry.

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Mikel* - Cole

..Highly doubt Villas-Boas would turn to Chalobah. Maybe he'll give Alex a chance?

*/Romeu

The Terry incident is being delt with by the Police, different to Suarez which was purely FA.

If the Police charge him today, i highly hope not doubt a decision will be made before the match.

I understand the scare about the JT situation and the scare of who are we gonna play if things really go sideways....But we should all remember that we were screaming for AVB to make bold decision, and he has done so...Damn the consequence, we can live with it...Alex has been playing like crap anyways, who says he wont concede another game winning pen....In the worst case Romeu and Iva pair and Chalobah as back up, i think AVB said something about him when he spoke about the Rajkovic's buy back clause...

So i guess that's Ivan in the centre? If Bale plays we have GOT to play Paulo Ferreira.

Paulo will either have the game of his life or get roasted, with Bosingwa we know it will be the later so what choice have we got?

Paulo doesn't have any pace and more importantly, any match time this season....

Bosingwa usually does good against quick players who mostly rely on their pace rather than trickery

Paulo doesn't have any pace and more importantly, any match time this season....

Bosingwa usually does good against quick players who mostly rely on their pace rather than trickery

Yeah, I remember him being skinned alive by Giggs, who has no pace only technique and trickery. So Boswinger may do well against Bale's 'punt the ball foward and chase it' tactics.

The Terry incident is being delt with by the Police, different to Suarez which was purely FA.

If the Police charge him today, i highly hope not doubt a decision will be made before the match.

Wont happen any time soon. As for charging him, I don't think the FA can do so until the court case is over and he is proven guilty. How could they find him guilty and then he gets found not guilty in a court of law, it just wouldn't happen. If innocent nothing will happen. I would suggest JT will be available for the rest of the season as I don't think the court case will happen soon. Once the prelimaries are done and dusted on the 1st Feb a date for the Crown Court will have to be decided, which will probably be during the Euros.

On the down side, if proven innicent, the media will have won -its good that he has a backbone of steel

Absolutely right... Its fair for people to not have faith in it, but the amount of conviction the people here have to think that it most certainly won't work is strange...Many people were convinced that we would win games over QPR, Arsenal and Pool and those didn't exactly turn out the same way, did it?

i just dont understand why we cant just TRY it, even at the end of games? we havent tried it all season with the new system and style of play...

a drogba led attack didnt work against wigan, so idk how people can shoot down any torres chance... makes me sick

Sp*ds:

Fans' behaviour - a reminder

21 December 2011

A reminder to all fans, both home and away, that foul, abusive, homophobic or racist language will not be tolerated at White Hart Lane.

The Club will take action against anyone heard using such language.

Stewards will again wear headcams at Thursday night's match against Chelsea and will adopt a zero-tolerance policy.

Once again, we call upon our fans to behave in a manner which does not bring the Club into disrepute and of which we can be proud.

Texting Service - 07537 404 821

If you hear anyone within White Hart Lane using foul, abusive, homophobic or racist language please report this to the Club by texting the Control Room on the Texting Service number above - this number can also be found in Thursday night's official matchday programme.

The Texting Service has been used to good effect in enabling us to ban people for committing offences on matchdays.

You do not have to put up with mindless supporters who are intent on ruining your day, so use the system, report the individuals and let us take it from there.

For our staff, it is better to monitor the problem as it is happening as we can view the area of concern on CCTV and deal with everything quickly.

Spurs against discrimination

We do not tolerate discrimination of any sort at the Club, on the pitch or in the stands.

If you experience any form of discrimination, help us to eliminate it from football by reporting it - text us as above or email us at [email protected] - we will treat your correspondence in strictest confidence.

We have a fantastic atmosphere at the Lane and by working together we can prevent the small minority ruining it for everyone.

I know what they're posting is right but is this a formality? As in do they always do this or are they just using the current "racism-row" as a means of doing so.

Sp*ds:

I know what they're posting is right but is this a formality? As in do they always do this or are they just using the current "racism-row" as a means of doing so.

So does that include their Yid Army banner ?

Also the stewards tomorrow are wearing ''head cams''.

how long before they are allowed in your home to check youre not saying anything untoward ?