Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

So does that include their Yid Army banner ?

Also the stewards tomorrow are wearing ''head cams''.

how long before they are allowed in your home to check youre not saying anything untoward ?

I know. I'm just f***ing disgusted how it seems their pin-pointing this game, trying to link racism with us in some twisted way. Man how I detest them. We need to punish them tomorrow with a brace from Sturridge, Drogba and Mikel :D

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I'm just f***ing disgusted how it seems their pin-pointing this game, trying to link racism with us in some twisted way. Man how I detest them. We need to punish them tomorrow with a brace from Sturridge, Drogba and Mikel :D

When Pavlyuchenko came to the UK describing Tottenham he said ''Nice area but lots of black faces everywhere'' something along those lines

If your going to do it for one game gotta do it for all surley...

Texting Service - 07537 404 821

If you hear anyone within White Hart Lane using foul, abusive, homophobic or racist language please report this to the Club by texting the Control Room on the Texting Service number above - this number can also be found in Thursday night's official matchday programme.

...might have to report their ''Yid Army'' shit......

Seriously they can just do this for this one game..otherwise it basically says Chelsea fans are racist sorta thing....they've gotta do it for all their games now

Exactly - it's illogical, is this type of abuse really that rife in our matches against them? I don't think so. Nothing makes tomorrow's match any different, regardless of the magnitude of this game- their clearly trying to play on this race-row. It's not exactly something we can complain about too :/ That's whats so disgusting, like I said before we just need to give them a beating tomorrow and KTBFFH.

:D Very uneasy with Iva in the center and not to mention Bosingwa on the right. Bale is expected to play.

It wouldn't surprise me that much if Bale played, but everything I've seen today says he won't. 'Arry says he is "very doubtful." I'm not trying to be argumentative, just sharing what news I've seen.

It wouldn't surprise me that much if Bale played, but everything I've seen today says he won't. 'Arry says he is "very doubtful." I'm not trying to be argumentative, just sharing what news I've seen.

Excuse me if I'm wrong then. I was looking at a Tottenham board earlier and they were all expecting him to play. Then again, they might just be hopeful.

Bosingwa can handle bale

He can't handle smart, intelligent players tho

"At the back, Jose Bosingwa, a figure of fun for some when his name is mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Messi's, shackled his antagonist without too much difficulty." - Barca v Chelsea - jus sayin :whistling: